Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) (39088 Views)

'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by Kennitrust(m): 6:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
bye bye to jubrin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by BrokenTV: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Dancing to the playlist of Lies being churned out by their ultra modern lying machine per minute. grin
Him lie never reach that of Osibanjo, Adeshina, Garba or the legendary LIE Muhammed himself.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by PStacks(m): 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by selfmadeboss: 6:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
is better for buhari t continue stealing than for this guy to come and pack our money and give olosho. can you imagine one of my olosho friends has atiku number, even has pics with him. imgin if he wins, aso rock go turn olosho head quarters na

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by ajl: 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigeria senseless youths. Just how much did you get for mortgaging another 4 years of your lives?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by Jowanson: 6:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
selfmadeboss:
is better for buhari t continue stealing than for this guy to come and pack our money and give olosho. can you imagine one of my olosho friends has atiku number, even has pics with him. imgin if he wins, aso rock go turn olosho head quarters na

Fake news... Take am easy! Be objective and not cynical... Haba!

E be like say you like hardship abi?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by id911(m): 6:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
selfmadeboss:

Go for retraining or fresher course in the act of lies from Lai Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by selfmadeboss: 6:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Jowanson:

Fake news... Take am easy! Be objective and not cynical... Haba!

E be like say you like hardship abi?
bro, who ever wins does not affect me. infact i do not even care about how bad or how good the economy is. what i am saying is fact. the girl in questions bleeps him once in a while. she shadows as a media person.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by CivilzedTyger(m): 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Look at that guy's head in brown. You can guess his tribe from a billion miles away! grin
Tribe always
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by joepepsy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
All these guys are hungry Na,no healthy person in their mist.
mynaijadj:
The Lagos youth meeting with Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi and Jimi Agbaje is presently holding. Atiku wasted no time showing the life and energy in him by treating the audience to an arrival dance session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBYva4nj9rs

By MynaijaDJ
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by guru90: 7:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
SINCE THEY REFUSED TO GIVE US BIAFRA...

LETS US MANAGE ATIKU AS OUR NEW PRESIDENT 2019...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by id911(m): 7:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
guru90:
SINCE THEY REFUSED TO GIVE US BIAFRA...

LETS US MANAGE ATIKU AS OUR NEW PRESIDENT 2019...

Mr BMC, who are you trying to deceive?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by WaffenSS(m): 7:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
lonecatt:
E pain am
You wish the lifeless one can dance like that

Lifeless, eh?

Let's see what this "lifeless" man has achieved:

1. Sterling military career, rising to rank of Major General
2. Military Governor of the old North Eastern State
3. Federal Commissioner, Petroleum and Natural Resources
4. GOC 4th Infantry Division
5. GOC 2nd Mechanized Infantry
6. GOC 3rd Armored Division
7. Military Head of State
8. Chairman PTF
9. President

Now, let's compare that with your dad has achieved, shall we?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by henrybomb(m): 7:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
mynaijadj:
The Lagos youth meeting with Atiku Abubakar, Peter Obi and Jimi Agbaje is presently holding. Atiku wasted no time showing the life and energy in him by treating the audience to an arrival dance session.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBYva4nj9rs

By MynaijaDJ
When election is around the corner, they start behaving like they are really humble.. Eye service at its peak

1 Like

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by kimjongJezebel: 7:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:
We all were crazy when he started dancing. I really like the fact that he gave us the freedom to ask him any question

@id911, you have really work so hard for Atiku on social media. I have known you on this for a very long time. I just hope you're rewarded
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by contigiency(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
Waste of time and money.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by guru90: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
id911:

Mr BMC, who are you trying to deceive?

WHICH ONE IS MR. BMC.......

PLEASE, NO ADDRESS ME OR QUOTE ME WITH THAT NAME(MR BMC) AGAIN AND AGAIN..... THAT NAME CHANGED THIS SWT NIG AS HARD AS WHAT I DONT KNOW OF.....
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by Ogeekay112(m): 7:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
If that's the number of people that attended Presidential meeting in a whole Lagos then it's a sorry case.
Also can we call them Youths with those aged people with grey air.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by id911(m): 7:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
guru90:

WHICH ONE IS MR. BMC.......

PLEASE, NO ADDRESS ME OR QUOTE ME WITH THAT NAME(MR BMC) AGAIN AND AGAIN..... THAT NAME CHANGED THIS SWT NIG AS HARD AS WHAT I DONT KNOW OF.....

grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by id911(m): 7:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
kimjongJezebel:

@id911, you have really work so hard for Atiku on social media. I have known you on this for a very long time. I just hope you're rewarded

Reward? My reward is getting a President with a sound economic management team that'll create enabling environment necessary for business to thrive, create jobs and lift the youth out of poverty and misery. A detribalized Nigerian that can unify the country deeply divided by the current rudderless regime.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by ThetruthMAN: 7:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Blackfire:
My president
Incoming President
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by Sholaco: 8:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Keep dancing to the shame that will befall u 2019 grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by Timatayo1: 8:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Your highly welcome mr president 2019 of February on my mind articulated every where you go thanks you Jesus
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by DOCKY2020(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Our next president carry go jare...
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by SeyeMan(m): 8:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
deboysben:
So shall he dance to aso rock

Isha Allah

Even to dab, he failed woefully, so shall he fail to become Nigeria's President.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by Azam101: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lmao...this one just likes fooling himself first he went to the cinema to watch black panther with youths now this,you better save the remaining money you stole so hunger doesn't destroy you for the rest of your life. Only stupid Ipob youths/atikulated slaves can be bamboozled by this fvckery.
Only fools will fall for his stupid gimmicks!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by deboysben(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
SeyeMan:

Even to dab, he failed woefully, so shall he fail to become Nigeria's President.

Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by chrisxxx(m): 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
selfmadeboss:

idiot, i will feed and cloth your father, mother, olosho sisters, and ypur unborn generation and still look for more idiots like you to feed. you think say na everybody the poverty dey strike like u/?
One symptom of Buhari's supporters, they have cranium-rectum inversion. You can imagine your rants! You will feed me with your #30k Npower income?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by budaatum: 9:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
dawno2008:

Yeah I remembered the said man actually won the election,before the heavenly call from above to declare the election inconclusive cool
With all the APshitC propaganda and with the said man's scandal the people voted out the demonic party only if their votes actually counts,
Come 2019 ur lifeless,directionless,dumb,artifact is going back to daura
You telling me that dancing man is the governor of my state? Isiaka Gboyega Oyetola is not the dancing man last time I checked.

On a serious note, I would wish apc had lost in my state if just to teach them to pay wages when due. But if they can't lose despite not paying, pdp is in serious trouble! Maybe they did some serious bad stuff when they were in power, don't you think?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Dancing At Lagos Youth Meeting (Photo, Video) by fakati(m): 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
This time around we are going for Atiku/Obi ticket sentiment apart religion apart,tribalism apart and ethnic bigotry apart better Nigeria is what we want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Senator Earns More In Salary Than Barack Obama And David Cameron / Dipo Bode George Dies At 42 / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.