Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:35 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (113865 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 11:59pm On Oct 16, 2010
mukina2:

Did you ever use report to Mod in any of this cases?

When someone 'insults' you, and you reply in kind instead of reporting the said post/thread it makes you culpable as well.
Do not accuse moderators of what they know nothing about,
do you have links to prove that the mods where partial, you have also created threads to attack people ( Tpia and Bkbabe99) on both occasions the threads where reported. You also post in huge fonts or post pics depicting it as Nlanders and plenty times your posts have been reported, No member is above the rules of the forum, when someone offends you use report to mod link, how would you expect the mods to act, if you didnt report all these accusations, how then do you want the mods to see them?

I have used the report to a moderator button several times and never any action taken. Why for example is this thread still open after I reported it? Does it not break all NL rules? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-508939.0.html. To prove my point, I have just posted to it.
Now you have seen the links and quotes, has their offensiveness been diminished by age or has the offense they convey expired?

If anything, the lack of response to my past complaints has only made me more combative. You will find there is a clear difference between my responses now and a few months back.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:14am On Oct 17, 2010
Beaf:

I have used the report to a moderator button several times and never any action taken. Why for example is this thread still open after I reported it? Does it not break all NL rules? https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-508939.0.html. To prove my point, I have just posted to it.
Now you have seen the links and quotes, has their offensiveness been diminished by age or has the offense they convey expired?

If anything, the lack of response to my past complaints has only made me more combative. You will find there is a clear difference between my responses now and a few months back.
Reports are being checked daily, and all reports are treated equally, if you had reported all the other accusations, we would have seen them, that is why there are atleast 2 mods to a section.

That is not true, I have processed reports from you on many occasions.

You reported OYB, now you are reporting OYBmend's thread AFTER you  posted in it then and saw nothing wrong with it?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-508939.0.html#msg6702115
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-508939.0.html#msg6703241
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 1:47am On Oct 17, 2010
mukina2:

Reports are being checked daily, and all reports are treated equally, if you had reported all the other accusations, we would have seen them, that is why there are atleast 2 mods to a section.

That is not true, I have processed reports from you on many occasions.

You reported OYB, now you are reporting OYBmend's thread AFTER you posted in it then and saw nothing wrong with it?
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-508939.0.html#msg6702115
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-508939.0.html#msg6703241

I reported OYB_MENDs thread on the day it was created, I am 100% definite about that.
The issue at hand now, is as much that nothing was done when I reported, and even more importantly, the part oyb, a moderator who should have known better, played on that thread.
My post on that thread was to prove that nothing was done when I reported it, that thread is still alive as far as I know.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by TippyTop(m): 2:02am On Oct 17, 2010
@mukina2
The fact
mukina2:

You reported OYB, now you are reporting OYBmend's thread

Are the two oybs the same person or what?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 2:16am On Oct 17, 2010
Tippy Top:

@mukina2
The fact
Are the two oybs the same person or what?
No, they are different people.

Beaf:

I reported OYB_MENDs thread on the day it was created, I am 100% definite about that.
The issue at hand now, is as much that nothing was done when I reported, and even more importantly, the part oyb, a moderator who should have known better, played on that thread.
My post on that thread was to prove that nothing was done when I reported it, that thread is still alive as far as I know.
If you had reported it, three pair of eyes wont have missed it,( Aisha,jarus and Mukina2).
I just hope you'll stop blaming the mods for things you didnt report.
Also please stop posting in extra large fonts to pass across any kind of message
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 2:24am On Oct 17, 2010
mukina2:

No, they are different people.
If you had reported it, three pair of eyes wont have missed it,( Aisha,jarus and Mukina2).
I just hope you'll stop blaming the mods for things you didnt report.
Also please stop posting in extra large fonts to pass across any kind of message

There is no "if" in the matter, I am dead certain I reported the thread. Maybe, you should do a thorough check.
After I reported it, I kept checking to see if it had been locked or deleted, but it never was. It is for such reasons I made sure to make a public report this time.

I have also reported the current matter today which already seems to be going the same way.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by netotse(m): 2:24am On Oct 17, 2010
this person should be banned, this is obviously premeditated, seeing as he/she came to ask the diff btw the oyb's https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-533453.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by TippyTop(m): 2:39am On Oct 17, 2010
netotse:

this person should be banned, this is obviously premeditated, seeing as he/she came to ask the diff btw the oyb's https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-533453.0.html

I didn't know you were the one using the above moniker.

PEACE OUT!!!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 2:44am On Oct 17, 2010
^
Thanks dude. Much respect.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 17, 2010
beaf, when you run your mouth like a mad dog insulting people's parents, family and children, and spamming the board with lies about them , this is what happens.

if you cannot learn to accomodate dissenting views without resorting to curses like - your whole family is going in the gas chamber, this is what you get

odd that you in your typical confusion, are resorting to the same lies we know you for - posting a thread by oyb-mend as a thread from me
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 17, 2010
recently i was forced to start a thread denouncing the cunning lies you were peddling

so i wonder where all this persecution bs is coming from

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527284.0.html

it would have made more sense if you had posted this thread -

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=533258.msg6953091#msg6953091

which i put up since you and your friends in your typical mo - have been trying to paint those of us who demand that our fg follow due process as henry okah/terrorist lovers
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 17, 2010
i also find it odd that you expect people to keep quiet when you spread dubious lies in your bid to pull the wool over our eyes where gej is concerned.

it is alright for you to denounce those who opposes gej as ibb men etal, to call them oil bunkerers, aaondakaa lover etc, but not for them to give the same to you

unlike you , when insulted, i give it back i don't run like a beaten dog squealing for mummy when i find that the person i got into it with has worse mouth than i do
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 17, 2010
maybe i should start a if you have been insulted by beaf, post it here thread

meanwhile where is musiwa becomrich te alaaye 1 of canada - abi i should complain on his behalf about how beaf stalks him, opens threads on him, derails his threads and posts pictures depicting him as a person of diminished capacity?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by semid4lyfe(m): 11:52am On Oct 17, 2010
The title of this thread is deceptive and besides, it doesn't belong in the politics section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-533474.0.html
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
semid4lyfe:

The title of this thread is deceptive and besides, it doesn't belong in the politics section.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-533474.0.html
Retitled and moved to Music. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
Jarus, can you please send aisha a PM?

We need her on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-533420.0.html#msg6959523
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Jarus, can you please send aisha a PM?

We need her on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-533420.0.html#msg6959523
Done.
But you know she's been away from the forum for a couple of days. So she will only see it when she returns.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
Thanks jare.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 20, 2010
Mr Moderator

Is it right for a moderator, on this forum, to access members' acct, retrieve members' personal info and use such information in harassing such members?
Mr Jarus, this was exactly how I felt when u invaded my email box with different threatening mails. I am yet to get over the shock of that particular event. I believe this is a serious breach of the trust.
Some of us value the our privacy and do not like senseless and needless intrusion of that space.
Mr moderation, kindly restrain urself from further contact with me outside of this forum otherwise I might be forced to seek legal help.
Your friend
Xavier.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2010
Dear Xavier,
First and foremost, a Mod doesn't have access to any member's personal info/account other than those publicly displayed at the owner's option. The difference between a Mod and other members is that a Mod can send PM, delete, lock, move or sticky topic. That's all. A mod can't ban, neither can he access any member's info other than those optionally displayed on his profile by the user himself. The Supermod and other Mods can testify to that.
In fact, it was because of the alllegations you put up there that I did not use the NL PM facility to send you that message, lest I be accused of using Mod privilege for personal communication with a member.

Now, how did I get your email address?
I could have gotten that without being a Mod, and infact I had known it before I became a Mod.
Recall your username in 2008? Are you not a member of one forum that of that forum, Naija something, that operates by sending chain mails, displaying post and email address of posters?
I receive emails from that forum(before I unsubcribed recently) and when you see a mail from yourformername@yahoo.com, it's no rocket science to know it's you behind that email address. It's like seeing jarus@yahoo.com elsewhere in a Nigerian forum, for someone that knows me on NL even if I hide my email addy here,it is reasonable to guess I'm behind that email address.

So my knowing your email address has nothing to do with my being a Mod.

Your friend,
Jarus
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2010
Having said that, I have no regret sending you that mail. I asked you what your problem was for always stalking me around since 2008 and always hastily jumping into conclusion about me without verifications, which have always turned into false. Out of your hasty, curious conclusions about me, you have had to apologize to me in the past after thinsg became clear to you: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=501959.msg6626874#msg6626874

You have confirmed on the forum in the past that anytime you open the forum you check my latest posts, I don't have problem with that, after all I also do same for the iconoclastic becomrich anytime I want to have a good laugh, but my issue with you is always blowing trivias beyond proportion as if I snatched your wife, as well as imputing religious sentiment to every post I make. I have told you this times without number on the open forum. So there is no threat anywhere. I only asked you what your problem with me was, a question I had asked openly in the past.

So you can seek 'legal help' for asking what your problem was. Who cares!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by MandingoII(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2010
sup Seun?

when u been mydude
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ElRazur: 9:15am On Oct 25, 2010
Jarus, are you thick in the head or something? Someone do not appreciate you sending him emails, especially threatening ones. The least you can do is APOLOGISE, but as usual, you have the dumb seun-naija-mentality and try to give some bullshit "Oh I am the mod and what ever I do is right" comments.

PS
Yes, delete my post! It is what you do when you are losing a debate. Remember?

While we are at it, please avoid spamming the forum with you useless and rubbish "awards type-thread". I see no reason for your sticky thread as it bear no relation whatsoever to politics.

You know it is a[b] kiddie mentality[/b] to always try and seek out "who is the best" especially in a place where "what is best" is so variable that you just cannot comprehend that. Perhaps you were never rewarded as a child and hence it is manifesting itself. Or may be you are just a kid at heart. undecided
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by LouisThoro: 9:20am On Oct 25, 2010
This thread and many of its type has served no purpose.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by LouisThoro: 9:21am On Oct 25, 2010
Look at the PM from a supposed moderator.

Look at the language.

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by LouisThoro: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2010
Jarus:

Dear Xavier,
First and foremost, a Mod doesn't have access to any member's personal info/account other than those publicly displayed at the owner's option. The difference between a Mod and other members is that a Mod can send PM, delete, lock, move or sticky topic. That's all. A mod can't ban, neither can he access any member's info other than those optionally displayed on his profile by the user himself. The Supermod and other Mods can testify to that.
In fact, it was because of the alllegations you put up there that I did not use the NL PM facility to send you that message, lest I be accused of using Mod privilege for personal communication with a member.

Now, how did I get your email address?
I could have gotten that without being a Mod, and infact I had known it before I became a Mod.
Recall your username in 2008? Are you not a member of one forum that of that forum, Naija something, that operates by sending chain mails, displaying post and email address of posters?
I receive emails from that forum(before I unsubcribed recently) and when you see a mail from yourformername@yahoo.com, it's no rocket science to know it's you behind that email address. It's like seeing jarus@yahoo.com elsewhere in a Nigerian forum, for someone that knows me on NL even if I hide my email addy here,it is reasonable to guess I'm behind that email address.

So my knowing your email address has nothing to do with my being a Mod.

Your friend,
Jarus

Yeah right. We are no fools.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by ElRazur: 9:35am On Oct 25, 2010
Louis, the mods do not have the rights (powers) to ban a member. Unless the mod is a Super mod. That's my understanding. However, mods may be able to get across faster to a Super Mod, than you can and hence influence or orchestrate your ban. Pfftt, no be my fellow naijans?  grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2010
Hahahahahahahaa
LouisThoro, LouisThoro, LouisThoro
How many times i call you??
Grow a thick skin ma'am.

Here's something that might interest you. . . . .nothing will be done about what you've just reported.
It'll be like water poured on the back of a duck.

Watch this space. . . .LOL
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by LouisThoro: 10:00am On Oct 25, 2010
Omoooo.

D bobo deleted my posts and banned me, as if he will get a medal for that!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by netotse(m): 10:32am On Oct 25, 2010
LouisThoro:

Omoooo.

D bobo deleted my posts and banned me, as if he will get a medal for that!
el razur told you mods cant ban. . .

of which your screenshot had me in stitches o. . .but you sef, why you go dey insult someone's parents? who you be?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:03am On Oct 25, 2010
^
he is tumfulu.
Pay him no mind, just check through his previous post and you'll see why i said so.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
ElRazur:

Jarus, are you thick in the head or something? Someone do not appreciate you sending him emails, especially threatening ones. The least you can do is APOLOGISE, but as usual, you have the dumb seun-naija-mentality and try to give some bullshit "Oh I am the mod and what ever I do is right" comments.
His question here was not sending him emails, but claiming I got his email thru NL mod privilege. That was what I clarified. of course, he has the right to tell me not to send him email, but to lie about the source, I wont take.

While we are at it, please avoid spamming the forum with you useless and rubbish "awards type-thread". I see no reason for your sticky thread as it bear no relation whatsoever to politics.

You know it is a kiddie mentality to always try and seek out "who is the best" especially in a place where "what is best" is so variable that you just cannot comprehend that. Perhaps you were never rewarded as a child and hence it is manifesting itself. Or may be you are just a kid at heart
I can see you're still writhing in pain for your non-inclusion in my list of 50 MEN THAT SHOOK NL 2005-2010. Don't worry, we will give you a look next time wink
But it may interest you that awards/ranking/rating is not by any means a childish thing. Even a publication as reputable as TIME magazine gives award as Man of the year etc. Top 10, Person of the Year, and other forms of ranking/awards is done everywhere. Socome up with another argument

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (101)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.