Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,550 members, 7,809,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Let's Have Your Complaints Here - Politics (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have Your Complaints Here (113912 Views)

We Get Many Complaints Against Obasanjo Foundation –UK Commission / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Ejine(m): 5:10pm On May 07, 2012
Could you put this on the frontpage, please? Thanks.

http://nairaland.com/932113/lagos-sacks-striking-doctors
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 4:01am On May 08, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 4:03am On May 08, 2012
I find it hilarious that I was given a ban for posting pics of the discrimination against the Ilaje's.

Can the mods hide places like Bariga? Lol!
It is as ridiculous as banning someone for posting pictorial proofs of apartheid in South Africa:

[img]http://espressostalinist.files./2011/01/apartheid-image.jpg[/img]
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 4:12am On May 08, 2012
Beaf: I find it hilarious that I was given a ban for posting pics of the discrimination against the Ilaje's.

Can the mods hide places like Bariga? Lol!
It is as ridiculous as banning someone for posting pictorial proofs of apartheid in South Africa:

[img]http:.files./2011/01/apa
jpg[/img]

dude you we banned because of your bigotry. Simple facts !!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Beaf: 4:15am On May 08, 2012
^
Are you a mod or are you an id!ot?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On May 08, 2012
@Moderators, where is the wiki for poll creation please? I am trying to create a poll for a thread. Now as numbers come in, what I would like to do is drop options with least votes, replacing them with potentially better options. How does one do this?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 4:18pm On May 08, 2012
^Am not sure NL poll has such feature yet. Hopefully in the nearest future.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Kobojunkie: 4:26pm On May 08, 2012
Ok, then please explain how to create poll with more than 5 options. I would like to have at least 12 options. And if not editable, recreate as the list changes.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 7:51pm On May 08, 2012
^ Am sorry, it's also not yet programmed to handle more than 5 options.

It will get better soon.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seenoevil1: 10:46pm On May 08, 2012
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD https://www.nairaland.com/933131/building-secret-biafra-military#10778780 SOME ANTI -IGBO NAIRALANDER POSING TO BE AN IGBO POSTER CREATED THIS USELESS THREAD .
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:26pm On May 08, 2012
^Thanks.

Moved to ethnic section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by DaLover(m): 11:17pm On May 09, 2012
@mods, please my last post on the thread "SHELL Declares Force Majeure On Bonny Light Loadings" is hidden for unknown reasons, please kindly help un-hide. Thanks
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 11:50pm On May 09, 2012
DaLover: @mods, please my last post on the thread "SHELL Declares Force Majeure On Bonny Light Loadings" is hidden for unknown reasons, please kindly help un-hide. Thanks

Sorry, Its visible now. The anti spam bot mistook it for spam.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by DaLover(m): 6:14am On May 10, 2012
OAM4J:

Sorry, Its visible now. The anti spam bot mistook it for spam.

Thanks, but warn spambot not to try me again ooo...lol
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by yemiofGod(f): 6:40pm On May 10, 2012
I don't know wetin I do the moderator of Health Section o! I started a post on fibroid and requested for suggestion on whether to go surgical or herbal. Then I came back to report I'd found a solution, only for the moderator or spam whatever to keep hiding/deleting my response to help others with similar condition. No advert, just a recommendation, whereas there are full-fledged adverts in that same section and other sections I see everyday. Somebody should pls correct this anomaly.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by aljharem(m): 7:52am On May 11, 2012
Mods please can you delete this

https://www.nairaland.com/935023/history-igbos-amor4ce

Please don't transfer to Ethnic section but a complete delete. We are breeding psychos on Nairaland
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 3:27pm On May 11, 2012
Thanks, moved. It belongs to Ethnic Section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by wesley80(m): 5:58pm On May 11, 2012
nairaland.com/935532/jtf-arrests-boko-haram-sect/1#10801426

by shymmex( m ): 5:30pm Give the antidepressants to your pops and mum before they sleep with tonight, faggit.

I think this guy crossed a line in referring to my parents here, No? I've used the report to Mod button but the looney still seems to be on the loose. Should I go get him on your behalves?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 6:02pm On May 11, 2012
^I got your report. Dealt with.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 11, 2012
Dear mods,one NL member gbawe is running mad alone on the thread he started,he is the only one viewing and posting on the O-power thread now even after everyother person has moved on.pls if you guys can help him,do help him,we dont want to hear that an NL member has died of depression or high BP.that thread was never tribal,the criticism on him was simply because he was caught lying and lying ceaselessly. His mental and psychological state is suspect.if you can help him,do help him.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by wesley80(m): 11:23pm On May 11, 2012
^ Tanx my bro. I just sent the message below to the Mods, I hope posting it here again would make them realize how serious this is. The man has completely lost his head! Please help save a life.

Gbawe seems to have run completely madt, arguing illogically and throwing all manner of insults, please the dude needs help. A temporary ban just to help calm his nerves might help!
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seenoevil1: 9:14am On May 12, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 1:33pm On May 12, 2012
^ Have a similar thread on front page since yesterday already
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by Demdem(m): 7:12pm On May 12, 2012
chima12: Dear mods,one NL member gbawe is running mad alone on the thread he started,he is the only one viewing and posting on the O-power thread now even after everyother person has moved on.pls if you guys can help him,do help him,we dont want to hear that an NL member has died of depression or high BP.that thread was never tribal,the criticism on him was simply because he was caught lying and lying ceaselessly. His mental and psychological state is suspect.if you can help him,do help him.

wesley80: ^ Tanx my bro. I just sent the message below to the Mods, I hope posting it here again would make them realize how serious this is. The man has completely lost his head! Please help save a life.

O'ffooolsss grin
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by seenoevil1: 7:54pm On May 12, 2012
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by naptu2: 2:35am On May 13, 2012
The user smallgod appears to be a spambot and it is currently spamming the politics section.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by 401kk: 11:44am On May 13, 2012
Mod please unban my original account: 401k

I dont know why I was banned and I dont know where seek redress, i hope i'm at the right place?
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by OAM4J: 12:18pm On May 13, 2012
naptu2: The user smallgod appears to be a spambot and it is currently spamming the politics section.

Thanks.

401kk: Mod please unban my original account: 401k

I dont know why I was banned and I dont know where seek redress, i hope i'm at the right place?

Your Id is no longer banned. You were banned for "trying to encourage people not to advertise on Nairaland". But your ban has long expired.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by sheyguy: 1:25pm On May 13, 2012
Pls i will like to know what i av done wrong in my last reply to 'Atiku to Jonathan: stop pretending' topic. I am not trying to challenge the Moderator's decision here, but i need to know what i am not doing right here as i cannot to figure it out.
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by 401kk: 2:53pm On May 13, 2012
OAM4J:

Thanks.

Your Id is no longer banned. You were banned for "trying to encourage people not to advertise on Nairaland". But your ban has long expired.

Please, the ban is still effective, i still get the 'You have been banned' messages, and there's no reply link on threads when i'm logged on.
Lol @ trying to encourage people not to advertise on nairaland. I don't know when that happened
Re: Let's Have Your Complaints Here by jason123: 3:38pm On May 13, 2012

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101)

Abba Kyari Arrives Lagos In Air Ambulance / Buhari First Blunder Why I Oppose Relocation Of Military Command-ifeduba / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.