|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,219 members, 7,742,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 February 2024 at 12:18 AM
|Divine Healing Media by emekrus(m): 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
It is scripturally very evident that God’s utmost desire for his children is health (3John2). But then it’s also scripturally true that Christians’ health can be challenged due to any several reasons…
And for the later reason, God has also provided sufficiently for our healing and wholesomeness. So in this article we want to explore these media through which we can receive divine healing in our body. And also minister healing to others when their health is challenged.
The Divine Healing Media
Scripturally, God and his healing and deliverance power reside in every believer (see 1Corinthians 3:16; Matthew 10:1; 2Timothy1:7).But there are some scriptural media through which this God’s healing and deliverance power can be released for healing and deliverance when our health is challenged. And these media are as follows:
1) The Word of God: “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions”—Psalms 107:20
The word of God is a principal media through which we can release or receive the healing power of God when our health is challenged. And that is why we have countless testimony of miraculous healing and deliverance while people are listening to the word of God being preached or taught.
One of the ministers that record these kinds of miraculous healing and deliverance consistently at the instance of teaching is Pastor W.F Kumuyi.
It is commonly reported that great miracles, including blind eyes opening, lame standing and walking, etc… often take place as he teaches God’s word. So if your health is challenged, you can receive healing and deliverance by standing on the word of God, through confession and mediation; and also by reading or listening to God’s word.
2) Faith in The Name of Jesus: “And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong whom ye see and know: yea the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all”—Acts 3:16
The above scriptural quote is from Peter, explaining to the audience the secrets behind the miraculous healing of the lame man at the beautiful gate.
He says the secret behind the release of the miraculous healing power of God for the healing of the lame man was faith in the name of Jesus. And this is why we have countless manifestation of the healing power of God today, as people exercise their faith in the name of Jesus for healing and deliverance.
So if your health or someone’s health is challenged, the healing power of God can be released through faith in the name of Jesus Christ.
3) Laying of Hands: “And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongue; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover” – Mark 16:17-18. The above scripture tells us that believers shall lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.
I have personally seen the healing power of God released on me and others through the laying on of hands. I had laid hands on points of pain in my body by faith and received healings. I had also laid hands on sick folks and seen them receive healings to the glory of God. So if your health or that of others is challenged, you can release the healing power of God through the laying on of hands by faith.
4) Praying and Anointing With Oil: “Is any sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the Church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him” James 5:14-15
So the healing power of God can be released through prayers, coupled with anointing the sick with anointing oil by faith.
5) Mantle Ministration: In the context of this topic, ‘mantle’ stands for any material that is taken from an anointed minister, to transfer the healing power of God. This can be a shirt, apron or handkerchief. We can see a biblical example of mantle ministration in the ministry of Paul the Apostle.
Here is exactly what the word of God says concerning this: “And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul: so that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them”.
So the healing power of God can also flow through the mantle to cause healing and deliverance.
6) Prophetic Directive: The healing power of God can also be transmitted through some special divine directives. The directive may take any number of forms. It may be to breathe on the sick, to lie on the sick, to issue a command, etc. I heard a pastor testify of having to kick someone with a spinal cord challenge to receive his healing. And immediately he kicked him at the challenged spot, the spinal cord problem was instantly healed. Scriptural examples of healing through prophetic directive are:
Nayman receiving his cure by going to river Jordan to deep himself from Elisha’s Prophetic directive. The blind man being anointed with saliva and clay by Jesus and washing at the Siloam. Ananias laying his hand on Paul to receive his sight through a prophetic revelation (Acts 9:11-18).
So there you have it. The list above, amongst others are the different scriptural media through which we can release the healing power of God for our divine healing; and ministration to others that their health are challenged.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15