Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad (24274 Views)

Transgender, Miss Sahhara: ''I Am Single And A Virgin'' / Transgender, Miss Sahhara Burns Her Boobs While Cooking (photos) / Cleavage Photos Of Miss Sahhara, Nigerian Transgender (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by blingxx(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Fourwinds:
Stupid idiot on the lose again

Not her fault she's transgender.. The same God that created human, animals and even cripple also created her.. Think before you type
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by LORDDICKKIES(m): 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
kill this yiboo idiot already...

where my savage awusa guys
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by blingxx(m): 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
goldfish80:
The doctors who are responsible for this transformation did a good job, judging the aesthetics and craft.
Yes, this is absolute madness. But I can't deny a great piece of work when I see one.

What the f*ck.. Every tansgender is not catlyn jenner some of them are born that way bro undecided and she's probably one of... Go and educate yourself bro
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Fourwinds: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
blingxx:

Not her fault she's transgender.. The same God that created human, animals and even cripple also created her.. Think before you type
come did you think before you mentioned me....? Do you know what is transgender?.... It simply means changing one sex organ to another...now tell me, is that natural or artificial Please reason before you type and don't bring God's name in here

2 Likes

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by mechanics(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
She does not resemble someone from Benue State.
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by AryEmber(f): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
HenryDion:

If makeup cannot make you fine, even money won't. How much is make up sef? If u r ugly, u rugly. No two ways about it.
This is wrong but I won't try to convince, believe what you will.
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
I hate this kind of situation. angry angry

I don't even know whether to masturbate or to be angry.
Which kain tin be dis one nau...

[img]https://media1./images/9552168a77871ba71e2dcc4991d72f7e/tenor.gif?itemid=9618246[/img]

I go masturbate oh!!
Lol. So you can masturbate at the sight of boobs?
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
deedy111:

The likes is just a vote to spot the some shemales like you.

I no say e dey vex you since I no support una ministry of gay

She's transgendered doesnt mean she is going for guys like you nor would she force anyone to. There are people who will like her.. Stop behaving like a kid and man up. You're one of the problem of Africa
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
deedy111:
Hmm, if you like wear weavon, makeup, breast etc, Nothing can be compared to original.
E.g a moan coming out from an originals mouth is more romantic from a fake groan

The juice from the original, taste better

The touch from the original feels better
Positions granted by an original appeases the balls etc

We can always find the fake even in the dark

If you can see the fake from the pic below, tap a like' if you're a fake tap a share'
this one yhur an author on taste , am sure you must have tasted the fake and original. Kudos
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by simplesearch: 5:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
wHILE IN NORMAL STATE what positive contribution did she add to the lives of people around her, is it now that she has lost control of her life that she'll add something positive to people's life? sane mind knows the disgusting activity this victims of bipolar disorder are into.
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by AngelicBeing: 5:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
So dis one too na gayish transgender??......mtcheewww

[img]https://media./images/1ea569ae0f3f621f220238c8a0d75c18/tenor.gif[/img]
tongue
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by goldfish80(m): 5:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
blingxx:

What the f*ck.. Every tansgender is not catlyn jenner some of them are born that way bro undecided and she's probably one of... Go and educate yourself bro
"Transgender" born that way? Are you kidding me?
Whenever you hear the word 'transgender", know you're talking about hormonal tweaking and surgery. OK?

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
endtime tinzs

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by bmos(m): 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oyindidi:
Like say you no like the pictures

The 2nd transg spotted. Oyi menini? They full naija o

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by bmos(m): 6:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
BrutusOj:
From Benue? Could this be Clifford of BSU? Or Mark Anthony of St Francis secondary school Otukpo? Those were the only guys i knew were acting like gays back then.

Yes, she is Clifford Orji from Lagos gutter
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by slowbreeze(f): 6:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
majekdom2:
Likes of persons as this have failed to realize Nigeria has got more problems other than this their gay and transgender issues. Na wen person don chop belle full dem they think about this kind thing. If you want to promote gay rights, eradicate poverty first.
I dey tell u..Nigeria has got issues.Dem never still conclude over 30k minimum wage issue;nah to discuss gay right for Senate

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by NessaBoo(f): 6:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
Errrmm...Sir/Ma, I always reckon I'm very liberal and open minded, judging and bashing people's beliefs and choices has never been my forte - (Your decisions are your choices) but on this particular matter ehnn...ah seriously weak!! This is just eerie and creepy *shudders* Haba, how can someone distort God's perfection like this?? Wetin lost, wey she dey find embarassed I weep cry

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by DonDraper66: 6:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
HenryDion:
She's more beautiful than 70% of naija ladies.. My sisters included. kiss
bleached and plasticated idiot and fool is more beautiful than your sister ? future transgender spotted.
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
DonDraper66:
bleached and plasticated idiot and fool is more beautiful than your sister ? future transgender spotted.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Oyindidi(f): 7:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
bmos:

The 2nd transg spotted. Oyi menini? They full naija o
shocked you sabi change moniker
Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by sisisioge: 8:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
She's actually pretty.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Edonojie007(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Yourrealdad:
wink I'll gladly fvck him
Man trully is an animal. science was correct.

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Edonojie007(m): 9:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
dominique:
I'd like to see her photos before she transitioned.
Like seriously?
you mean his photos?

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Rozaytee: 10:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
HenryDion:
She's more beautiful than 70% of naija ladies.. My sisters included. kiss
ode no be surgery help am

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
What's this one saying

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Rozaytee: 10:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
Which country is not hostile to gays?

/
even in d country dey are... If u check d statistics alot of gays and transgenders are being murdered

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rozaytee:
ode no be surgery help am

Why e pain you like this? Are you ugly? cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chai! Dis one pass bobrisky o.... Warris dis

1 Like

Re: Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad by TheManOfTheYear: 1:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Lol. Nothing but silicon breasts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) / 12 Ways To Make Up With Your Girlfriend And Show Her You Truly Care / caught my wife fucking my landlord pic attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.