Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

"Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw (32733 Views)

Messi accused of 'disappearing' in big games by PSG legend after UCL exit / Lionel Messi Trolled For His New Looks After UCL Exit (Photo) / Cristiano Ronaldo Mobbed By Fans At Juventus Team Hotel After UCL Win (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw by mvem(m): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
oluwatosink:
Bayern will beat liverpool...
who is liverpool near almighty bayern..
focus on winning epl title
...klopp wey be Bayern nemesis when he was at Dortmund... And the Bayern that time was stronger than the recent Bayern...my bro Liverpool can beat Bayern home and away

2 Likes

Re: "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw by mvem(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Riversides2003:
Don’t be too confident Klopp, it’s soccer and a game of 2 legs. I don’t think you know what it means for luck to be against you, ask Man U against Arsenal 2005 FA cup final.
...you have forgotten klopp was Dortmund coach and carried the league twice in a league that was dominated by only Bayern... Bayern was even stronger that time compared to now... Klopp was Bayern nemesis and had beat them severally...bayern considered him earlier to be their new coach... So if it's experience, he has that against Bayern Munich

1 Like

Re: "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw by mvem(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
izzy4shizzy:
Him think say na Man u... werey coach
...no be klopp beat Bayern severally when he was at Dortmund... No be klopp carry league from Bayern twice at Dortmund and bayern was stronger that time...he sabi Bayern very well and Bayern Munich saw him as there nemesis when he was at Dortmund... abi u no know... Why did Bayern considered him as there new coach not quite long ago but it didn't work

1 Like

Re: "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw by mvem(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
ZombieTAMER:

What's special about this Liverpool.. Sallah.or Wat .?

They are good. But we talking Champions League here with Bayern Munich
...klopp no use a low budget Dortmund to beat Bayern severally when he was dortmund coach...at that time only him challenged Bayern in German league and he was there nemesis... That experience counts... And yes Liverpool is a very strong club and salah is FIFA 3 best player and ballondor no 6...bad belle

1 Like

Re: "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw by Corrosiveman(m): 3:29am On Dec 18, 2018
mvem:
...klopp no use a low budget Dortmund to beat Bayern severally when he was dortmund coach...at that time only him challenged Bayern in German league and he was there nemesis... That experience counts... And yes Liverpool is a very strong club and salah is FIFA 3 best player and ballondor no 6...bad belle
You can't compare Bayern to Liverpool.....the only problem which Bayern lacks is their defense remember Van dyk won't play in the first leg

2 Likes

Re: "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw by KuzBoi29(m): 6:15am On Dec 18, 2018
it's so obvious here that some people don't read they only comment by what they read on the front page!
Re: "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw by Casemiro(m): 6:43am On Dec 18, 2018
> it is well

Liverpool my nigga

choi shocked big momas garden
Natural home remedies
Re: "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw by sprints2: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2018
the way Liverpool will roast Bayern I just pity dem... Muller - Slow Ribery- Slow Robben - A bit fast but I doubt if he will be fit Martinez- Slow Hummels- Slow Boateng- Don slow Aside Kimmich bernat and thiago the rest are pensioners
Re: "Thank God It's Bayern" - Klopp Reacts After UCL Round Of 16 Draw by Bekermann(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Pruwa:
Bayern against Liverpool I hope Liverpool will pull up a surprise and Beat bayern
Lol, Liverpool will be thoroughly thrashed over two legs. Especially in Munich...
Sorry I went off like that the other time. Good morning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friday Njengo Is Dead (Golden Eaglet) / Napoli's Lawyer Threatens To Sue Osimhen If He Travels To AFCON With Nigeria / Rohr Releases 24-man List To Face Algeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.