Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,252 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) (48799 Views)

Davido Arrives Qatar With Customized Blanket Of Ifeanyi’s Face Printed On It. / Obituary: Burial Poster Of Ifeanyi Gbulie / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by zoba88: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
Famous Nollywood star Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie died in Enugu on Thursday, December 13. He reportedly died after prolonged battle with stroke.

It was also added that late Gbulie was bedridden for several months as a result of stroke. He passed away at the early hours of Thursday, in Enugu.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/veteran-nollywood-actor-ikenga-gbulie.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
For dust you're and dust you shall return.

These words from the Almighty to man still leaves me with goosebumps and lots of questions.

Just see how a once active thespian is lying lifeless inside a casket. If he had a chance to preview and review what he's going to meet in this world, I bet he won't even think of coming.

The mystery of Death is what no man can comprehend and the meaning of life is what no mortal can understand.

Sleep well Elder, at least you had an impact.

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by LuciferGospel: 3:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Looks like he's still acting to me.

Method actors take things too far.

Someone should tickle his ear with chicken feather just to be sure.

I hate pretenders.

*spits angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
Chaiii....Goodbye papa it's hard to die.....

Shalla to Sam loco and Jusutus Esiri when you get there!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
I will demand a closed casket burial in my will or let them just burn my body and place the ashes in a gold plated, diamond, ruby, emerald, sapphire and topaz encrusted urn to be placed in the highest room in the tallest tower in my yet-to-be-built palace. grin

I would hate for people to remember the last time they see me as lifeless. Am i making sense?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
R.I.P

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Zanotee: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
He looks smiling till death called... RIP veteran.

4 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by oneticket65: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
10 WAYS LADIES ACT TO AVOID SEX WHEN THEY VISIT GUYS - MUST READ

READ HERE :

https://odewale090..com/2018/12/10-funny-ways-ladies-act-to-avoid.html

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by jaid23: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
R.I.P GREAT IKENGA

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by maximunimpact(m): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nonsense... its stupid to upload corpse on internet

9 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Pruwa: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rest in peace!!
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Kimy97(f): 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:

I hate pretenders.

*spits angry
..lolz..u re high..I had same thoughts too
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Emytea(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
IF U ARE RICH U DIE
IF U ARE POOR U STILL DIE
IF U ARE MAD U DIE
IF U ARE COMPLETELY OK U STILL DIE

SO Y TAKING LIFE XO PERSONAL THEN

EVERYTHING WILL ALWAYS END WITH 6FT

VANITY UPON VANITY

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:

I hate pretenders.

*spits angry

When will you have sense at your age. Death is turn by turn.. Someone will mock your corpse one day. Continue your African foolishness... Octagon.

5 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by cyojunior1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
zoba88:
Famous Nollywood star Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie died in Enugu on Thursday, December 13. He reportedly died after prolonged battle with stroke.

It was also added that late Gbulie was bedridden for several months as a result of stroke. He passed away at the early hours of Thursday, in Enugu.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/veteran-nollywood-actor-ikenga-gbulie.ht
ml

the man look malnourished

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by bobbybrown007: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
at times they just act a fake like, why would he have stroke? was he under pressure or what?
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by maestroferddi: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
These silly bloggers!

Did you get the approval of his family before displaying the actor's body?

6 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Emerald94(f): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oh...too much sense wee not kee u

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
RIP to the dead
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by overdrive(m): 5:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Rest In Peace sir.he looks contented even in death. Who knows maybe that side could be better. Someone should go check and get back to us.

3 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
God bless your soul sir.
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:

I hate pretenders.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Alzirida(f): 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
We should not be scared to die.

We were all born to know life.... So mentioning death, people gets scared

2 Likes

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by house10i: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kimy97:
..lolz..u re high..I had same thoughts too
you had the same thought because you're *high* too lol

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by ZombieTAMER: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Live life like no tomorrow

Do things that make you happy
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
NAIRALAND WETIN WE WAN USE PERSON CORPSE DO NAA? HABA!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 5:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
What do you need to see his corpse for? Weird people.
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by labusinessguide: 5:12pm On Dec 17, 2018
Don't let High Blood pressure bury your loved ones when it can be handled with effective supplements.

Don't wait until it has struck so hard that the individual can't make use of part of his or her body before you start seeking for help.

Norland Mebo GI is highly effective in the management of Blood Pressure

For more information and booking
CONTACT/Whatsapp Akata Victor on 0.9.0.9.3.3.5.2.0.0.3

Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2018
Walahi o gbadun

Lol
LuciferGospel:

I hate pretenders.

*spits angry
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by SocialJustice: 5:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Ngwamankillyou:

When will you have sense at your age. Death is turn by turn.. Someone will mock your corpse one day. Continue your African foolishness... Octagon.
Stop patronising idiots.
Re: Corpse Of Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Who Died Of Stroke (Photos) by lordjayus(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2018
overdrive:
Rest In Peace sir.he looks contented even in death. Who knows maybe that side could be better. Someone should go check and get back to us.
WHY DONT YOU GO YOURSELF AND FIND OUT.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Shows Off His Expensive Cars (photo) / Davido Calls Wizkid A Legend, An Icon / Nadia Buhari Has A Five-year-old Daughter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.