Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency (18583 Views)

Ebun-Olu Adegboruwa: The Ominous Dangers Of An Atiku Presidency / The 3 Words That Sunk Atiku's Presidency / Atiku Presidency: Why El-rufai Is Afraid - Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Asshurbanipal: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Atiku/obi = Jobs. We say no to trader moni handout
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by marvin906(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
and the cycle begins again

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Corrinthians(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Josnac:

Zombie, go hug transformer.
Oops. Cc: Mynd44.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by remi4ever(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
mm
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by ImperialYoruba: 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin
Will you guys please stop deceiving yourself. It is true SE youths are excited about Atiku but SE does not make Nigeria, there are five other zones.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by yinkeys(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
APC or PDP undecided you guys will still complain in 10years. It's obvious some Nigerians don't learn lessons.
You don't teach a very old dog new tricks.
There are younger, healthier & more intelligent guys that can transform this country totally in 3 years but youths still prefer to love their oppressors. Good luck to you guys on this one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by OEPHIUS(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2018
More

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by humblespirit: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
Alot of pple will have hypertension after 2019 election result is out.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by michoim(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
He is excited over vanity upon vanity
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by canalily(m): 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
when you sell your dog and buy cat, what is the difference?
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by mycar: 4:15pm On Dec 17, 2018
That's what we are talking about
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Josnac(m): 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
Corrinthians:
Oops. Cc: Mynd44.

Keep calling him..we all know he's an APC apologist!
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by EasternActivist: 4:16pm On Dec 17, 2018
When is SE town hall meeting holding?
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Reference(m): 4:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
Still short on details. If you are taking me to war as a commander you've got to explain to me in great detail exactly how the operarion will be conducted. And leave me with the option of assessing whether it will be a sucdessful plan.

Leadership is also about motivation and motivation is the product of the understanding of facts and the realization of solutions.

I can profer a solid youth based solution to Nigeria's developmental challenges in two paragraphs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by just4fun(m): 4:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
I will like Nigerians to give this duo a chance to see how they will perform.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by MarianaTrench: 4:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Confused people!

They're supporting a first class thief whobis only interested in stealing their future
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by ud4u: 4:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Atikulation all the way
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Basketmouth2019: 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Sowore is the man for the job. Atiku has nothing to offer. He's only power hungry. He's definitely gonna sell Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by EmekaBlue(m): 4:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Walahi i dont like Atiku but i prefer him to d nonsense buhari since d zoo has left us with no choice but these idiots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by dokunbam(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
franchasng:
Any Nigerian youth that vote for Buhari in 2019 is a mad person!

Even if you don't want to vote for Atiku for any reason best known to you, it is better your cast your vote for Sowore or Hashim or Kingsley Moghalu, but don't ever vote for Buhari the man that hates youths with passion, show Buhari that power belong to the youths angry

Any youth/person that vote for Atiku is insane
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by SoMiSo: 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Atiku/Obi means that there will universal access to basic QUALITATIVE education. #BetterNigeria my people
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by SoMiSo: 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
dokunbam:

Any youth/person that vote for Atiku is insane
Leave it like that you have to be insane to make a change in this world. Atiku2019 #BetterNigeria
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by SoMiSo: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
MarianaTrench:
Confused people!

They're supporting a first class thief whobis only interested in stealing their future

You're supporting failure so stop make my noise here. #BetterNigeria
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Gbokz: 4:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
You don't have to be indifferent. You can't avoid to be "indifferent" in the face of oppression and hardship coming from Buhari government. You owe it to posterity to pick a side that can defeat Buhari and help get Nigeria working again.
faithfull18:
I am indifferent.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Reeses: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
If Atikus wins im moving back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by Gbokz: 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Buhari is the one that will have hypertension in Daura. He is going back to Daura come 2019.
humblespirit:
Alot of pple will have hypertension after 2019 election result is out.
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by internetpo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
kimjongJezebel:
I was there live... Atiku is really love by the people. Mehn, when Atiku started dancing the crowd became crazy.

Atiku is full of energy
Pls do tell more. What else again? What he said what he wore? Where the youths given a chance to speak,/ask questions?
Re: Nigerian Youth Excited About The Potentials Of An Atiku’s Presidency by dokunbam(m): 4:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
SoMiSo:

Leave it like that you have to be insane to make a change in this world. Atiku2019 #BetterNigeria

Same way we are in for Buhari

No one can change that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwara Must Change Regrets Postponement Of Saraki's expiry date / South-West Governors Invite Army, Police, OPC To Security Summit / The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.