Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,726 members, 7,805,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

What/who rules your soul? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What/who rules your soul? (1081 Views)

Who Rules The World / Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / How To Invoke Lucifer Inside You To Possess Your Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
Job 32:7-8 I thought, "Age should speak; advanced in years should teach wisdom." But it is the spirit in a person, the breath of the Almighty, that gives them understanding.

Prov 4:23 Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it.

Every individual has a spirit that relates with the Father in heaven. It is this spirit that can relate with and appreciate the Word of the Father in heaven.

When this spirit is active in a person, it connects with Spirit of the Father. It is through this connection that the soul of the individual can be led in the things of the Creator of heaven and earth.

Everything - from his word or inspiration - the Father in heaven wants an individual to know must be channelled through his own Spirit to the spirit if such person. The individual can now make use of the soul to apply the knowledge in this physical world.

Whatever the body does, good or evil, sexual immorality or purity, flows from the soul. A soul ruled by the Spirit of the Father in heaven through the individual's spirit will do the things of the Father.

A soul ruled by wicked spirits will engage in wickedness. You now know why the world is full of wickedness.

The soul of a man directs his body. Whatever a person uses the body to do is directly determined by the soul. The spirit is supposed to instruct the soul.

When the spirit of an individual controls the soul of such an individual, the individual walks in the way of the Father in heaven. The human spirit communicates with its Maker, the Father of the spirits of all flesh, our Father in heaven. Numbers 16:22 & 27:16; Hebrews 12:9.

Also read:

John 4:23 Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshippers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshippers the Father seeks.

1Cor 6:17 But whoever is united with the Master is one with him in the spirit.

An individual can only commune with the Father in the spirit.

It, therefore, means that without the spirit, an individual is dead to the things of the Father in heaven. Such a person is "soulish" - if can I use the word. Any individual in this state is open to possession and mind control. In this category of spiritually dead people are:

People whose souls have been taken over by evil spirits -whether you call them marine(water) spirits, terrestrial spirits, atmospheric spirits or whatever. They are the mad or mentally sick people.

People who have consciously and willingly yielded their souls to the evil spirits for the purpose of spiritual power (witchcraft). These are the ones who carry out Satan's evil activities in the world. These ones know full well what they are doing. They're are the ones the kingdom of darkness uses to attack the righteous walk of the saints. They are under the curse of the Creator of heaven and earth.

The servants of the Father in heaven have been given power to overcome Satan, the demons and their human agents, however they may present themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 5:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Message.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Read and leave a comment. Let's know how you feel about the message.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by CodeTemplar: 9:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Man is essentially a spirit and soul with a body.

2 Likes

Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 10:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Man is essentially a spirit and soul with a body.

Yeah, CodeTemplar. What else did you pick from it?
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 8:35am On Dec 18, 2018
Don't magnify the powers of darkness. Don't ascribe to them more power than they have.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 10:29am On Jan 02, 2019
By your fruit, you will know what manner of spirit you have.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 10:08am On Jan 16, 2019
Your prerogative!
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
John 15:26 When the Advocate comes, whom I will send to you from the Father - the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father - he will testify about me.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
Psalm 50:14-15 ' Sacrifice thank-offerings to God, fulfil your vows to the Most High, and call on me in the day of trouble, I will deliver you, and you will honour me.'
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2019
Let the Word of YHVH Almighty, the Ten Commandments, rule your soul.

1 Like

Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 10:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Eph 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in YHVH, and in the power of his might.

6:11 Put on the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

6:13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of Elohim, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;

6:15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;

6:16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.

6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of YHVH:

6:18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

The saints of YHVH should focus on doing his will, obeying his Word and by that very fact, Yahushua the Messiah himself. As the saints do this, the Father in heaven will always protect them.

The saints of Yahushua the Messiah should rather be preoccupied with how they will love their fellow human beings more. Let the saints be more interested in being light in this perverted and depraved world than focusing on the activities of Satan and the demons.

Do good to every one, irrespective of the race, tribe, ethnicity or religion of such person. This does not stop the saint from speaking out against sin and wickedness when the need arises. I know it is not easy, but our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, will always give us the strength and resolve to do so.

The war we, the saints, engage in is not fought with physical knife and gun or stone and stick. Most of the war is in the mind. Spiritual war is mostly fought, lost and won in the mind. This is why Satan and the demons are desperately using their human slaves to attack the minds of people. Part of that attack is spreading fear and by so doing steering you away from the knowledge of the magnitude of the power you, the saint, has in the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah.

As a saint of Yahushua the Messiah, you have his mind and Spirit and, therefore, should not succumb to the fear and scare tactics of the enemy. You, the saint, have been given the spirit of power, of love and of a sound mind. Not the spirit of fear. Focus on traversing the path of righteousness. Obeying and teaching the Ten Commandments of the Father in heaven should be of utmost importance. The Ten Commandments of YHVH Almighty teach us how to love him and our fellow human beings.

Do not be distracted by the so-called activities and deep secrets of Satan. You do not need such knowledge. Of much importance to us as saints is bearing the fruits of righteousness -walking and dealing with others uprightly. When some see this light shining in and through us, they will desire to be light like us, too. However, the evil ones who will rather try to quench our light will be consumed by it.

You must know that the slaves of demons - those who practise witchcraft - are always in agony whenever they see us, the saints of YHVH Almighty. This is because the demons in them recognise the Spirit of YHVH Almighty in us, the saints. Why then should you stoop so low as to even pay attention to whether they drop snail, lizard, or even cry like bird? Don't you know that every form of witchcraft is powerless wherever the saints of YHVH Almighty are? The which demon such witch or wizard will send on errand will be rendered powerless the moment it sees us, carriers of the power of Yahushua the Messiah. This is why the demons turn around and instruct the idiots who send them on errands to start engaging in activities in futile attempt to weary your spirit. Sometimes, the bastards of Satan spray fumigants into our homes when we are sleeping, burn rubbish in the middle of the night to generate smoke, generate unnecessary loud noise, etc, just to weary us and give their demon masters a fighting chance. YHVH Almighty, our strength in the morning and our salvation on time of distress, does not grow tired or weary. He will never cease to give strength to the weary.

So, it does not matter whether the evil ones are of the marine, rock, terrestrial or arboreal, all they will ever be able to do through their their father, Satan, will always and for ever be under the feet of our Master, Yahushua the Messiah, by that very fact, under our feet.

Therefore, let one witchcraft soul join to another from here to anywhere on the surface of the earth, the total of their witchcraft power will always be 0.0000 to infinity and under the feet of every saint of Yahushua the Messiah. This is who you are as a saint of YHVH Almighty.

Therefore, do not call a conspiracy everything they call conspiracy. Do not fear what they fear. Do not dread what they dread. YHVH Almighty alone is the one you, the saint, are to fear. He alone is the one you are to dread.

You, the saint, serve a Master who has dominion over every power in heaven and on earth. That Master lives in you. He is Yahushua the Messiah, the Author of life. The Word of YHVH Almighty. You are his temple where he and the Father live. Keep his temple chaste by abstaining from sexual immorality. Abstain from sexual immorality, not for fear of being punished by Satan or the demons, but to honour your Master and Saviour whose temple you are.

Satan has no power to punish you, a saint of YHVH Almighty, because you are not his servant. Satan can only punish those whose master he is. However, YHVH Almighty exercises authority over all he has created.

YOU SEE, THE WIND AND THUNDER BELONG TO YHVH ALMIGHTY. NO ONE CAN CAUSE THE WIND TO BLOW IN ANY DIRECTION OR MAKE THE THUNDER ROAR IN THE HEAVENS, EXCEPT BY THE POWER OF YHVH ALMIGHTY, THE CREATOR OF THE ENDS OF THE EARTH. THE SAINTS MUST NEVER FORGET THIS.

EL Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

1 Like

Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 10:54am On Jan 16, 2021
Enjoy the Sabbath!
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 10:28am On May 07, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Hallelu Yah!
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2022
Apt.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by sonmvayina(m): 11:48am On Jul 12, 2022
We are spiritual beings/gods or God's breath having a human experience.

We are all God's experiencing life in multiple ways.

Our souls belongs to God the creator.

He is within each of us, experiencing nature.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by Maynman: 11:48am On Jul 12, 2022
In yoruba, soul is called eleda(creator)
Who can rule over the creator?
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 10:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
sonmvayina:
We are spiritual beings/gods or God's breath having a human experience.

We are all God's experiencing life in multiple ways.

Our souls belongs to God the creator.

He is within each of us, experiencing nature.

What are you saying?
Re: What/who rules your soul? by sonmvayina(m): 10:25pm On Jul 12, 2022
elated177:

What are you saying?

God owns and rules out soul....
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 12:09am On Jul 13, 2022
sonmvayina:

God owns and rules out soul....

Which "God" are you talking about? Different souls are ruled by various spirits.

You can only decipher the kind of spirit that rules the soul of a particular individual by the deeds of such an individual. By their fruit you will recognize them, you see.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by sonmvayina(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2022
elated177:

Which "God" are you talking about? Different souls are ruled by various spirits.

You can only decipher the kind of spirit that rules the soul of a particular individual by the deeds of such an individual. By their fruit you will recognize them, you see.

I mean the creator of heaven and earth., and everything that is in them. Whatever name you wish to call him is up to you...I am Igbo, and collectively we call him Chukwu
There is ONLY him. He is indivisible, and there is nothing he created that is like him.... distinct...
Re: What/who rules your soul? by Maynman: 11:46pm On Jul 14, 2022
sonmvayina:

I mean the creator of heaven and earth., and everything that is in them. Whatever name you wish to call him is up to you...I am Igbo, and collectively we call him Chukwu
There is ONLY him. He is indivisible, and there is nothing he created that is like him.... distinct...

Have you read stories on chukwu?
God/god is a title not a person, that’s why each region has its own specific deities and they are all myth. Chukwu god of the igbos, Yahweh god of the Israelites, zeus god of the greeks, so on and so forth.
In yoruba mythology, it is not eledumare(olorun) that created humans and earth.

2 Likes

Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 2:32pm On Oct 08, 2022
Apt.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by budaatum: 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2022
I rule my entire being.

If I can not rule my entire being at the very least, there's absolutely no way I could possibly grow to the point of "be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth".

That's why the fruits of trees of knowledge are my preferred food, for that's what teaches me to rule my being and some.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 6:31am On Oct 09, 2022
budaatum:
I rule my entire being.

If I can not rule my entire being at the very least, there's absolutely no way I could possibly grow to the point of "be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth".

That's why the fruits of trees of knowledge are my preferred food, for that's what teaches me to rule my being and some.

So it would seem, budaatum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What/who rules your soul? by budaatum: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2022
elated177:

So it would seem, budaatum.

I'm glad it seems so to you. It would be rather stupid of me to be like a puppet on a string not and taking responsibility for my actions.

I might do good and you might think some god pulled the strings and did the good I did, but when I do evil you'd blame satan instead of me who did the evil.

That would be far too irresponsible for buda!
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:

I'm glad it seems so to you. It would be rather stupid of me to be like a puppet on a string not and taking responsibility for my actions.

I might do good and you might think some god pulled the strings and did the good I did, but when I do evil you'd blame satan instead of me who did the evil.

That would be far too irresponsible for buda!

Budaatum, no need to discuss with you any further on this matter. Your intentions have been made known.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What/who rules your soul? by budaatum: 5:35pm On Oct 10, 2022
elated177:

Budaatum, no need to discuss with you any further on this matter. Your intentions have been made known.

You saying, you know my intentions, elated177?

Then tell me what my intentions are so I can check if you do know my intentions or not, because I will continue stating my opinion whether you discuss with me or not.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by elated177: 7:53pm On Oct 10, 2022
budaatum:

You saying, you know my intentions, elated177?

Then tell me what my intentions are so I can check if you do know my intentions or not, because I will continue stating my opinion whether you discuss with me or not.

It is a free forum, budaatum.
Re: What/who rules your soul? by budaatum: 7:54pm On Oct 10, 2022
elated177:

It is a free forum, budaatum.

Glad you noticed.

(1) (Reply)

Why Did God Create Satan? / Answering OFFPOINT On His Question As To Why Christ Jesus Is A Perfect Sacrifice / How Do I Know I Have Genuine Calling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.