Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,753 members, 7,806,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory (330 Views)

Don’t Threaten Those Who Support Tinubu, Atiku – Ohanaeze Cautions Igbo Youth / Nigerians Have Short Memory – Oyedepo Slams Buhari’s Govt Again, Warns Over 2023 / Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory by CoachOore: 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigerians that support atiku and obi candidate for president have short memory they have forgotten wasted 16 years by the PDP administration they have forgotten when our capital city is under threats by terrorist, for me I think they are Nigerians who are just looking for what they will eat as they prefer corrupt individual in the affair's of govt than an honest man that is ready to develop the country and revamp the economy
I think it's time Nigerians face the reality especially the Nigerian youths, recession is not a new things we had such during precolonial and colonial era even Greece today still in recession. Nigeria also manage to get out of it through diversify of the economy look into agriculture for sustainable development today we are the largest producer of rice in africa unlike 16 years back I never see home grown rice in the market, we now increase our GDP by stopping importations and increase productivity sooner or later we get to next level . I think the honest and upright Nigerians not the yahoo boys and corrupt individual will support integrity , honesty for sustainable development.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory by Mylove55(f): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist that are supporting thief atiku and liar obi,
All because of late nnamdi kanu

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory by maisauki: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tel dem o
Re: Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory by yomi96(m): 5:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mylove55:
Is only the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Bia-fra terrorist that are supporting thief atiku and liar obi,
All because of late nnamdi kanu
guy how many accounts you dey run just to spill this your stupidity for the whole world to see.

Re: Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory by yomi96(m): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
CoachOore:
Nigerians that support atiku and obi candidate for president have short memory they have forgotten wasted 16 years by the PDP administration they have forgotten when our capital city is under threats by terrorist, for me I think they are Nigerians who are just looking for what they will eat as they prefer corrupt individual in the affair's of govt than an honest man that is ready to develop the country and revamp the economy
I think it's time Nigerians face the reality especially the Nigerian youths, recession is not a new things we had such during precolonial and colonial era even Greece today still in recession. Nigeria also manage to get out of it through diversify of the economy look into agriculture for sustainable development today we are the largest producer of rice in africa unlike 16 years back I never see home grown rice in the market, we now increase our GDP by stopping importations and increase productivity sooner or later we get to next level . I think the honest and upright Nigerians not the yahoo boys and corrupt individual will support integrity , honesty for sustainable development.
Oo is just trying to be clever by half,just another sycophant on the loose looking for his daily bread.
How people sell their conscience for their bellies is disgusting. Come rain come shine, you and your kinds will be disgraced next year

Re: Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
I dont know what you are talking about, but one thing i know is this:, four years ago, things were much better in Nigeria than it is now. Buhari would have improved on it, if he wanted us to believe all these blame games. Chaii, people imagine that Buhari made fuel 86 from 87, made dollar 198 from 199, made rice 7990 from 8000, made other goods reduce by just one naira. Am not asking much. Jailed all the looters from both PDP and APC. Who would be talking about PDP today? Even myself will not be talking about PDP, i swear. But he did none of those, instead making my beloved Nigerians to suffer and cry everyday. In the height of Buhari suffering episode, i remember how a woman in Lagos lost all her four children due to hunger. See, it is nobody's fault that Buhari is going to Daura next year. It is entirely his fault. He messed with the Nigerian people
Re: Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory by nijabazaar: 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2018
Pulease....

Buhari is a Mistake taken too far
Re: Nigerians Who Support Atiku And Obi Have A Short Memory by ZombieTAMER: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Look at the jargons a supposedly graduate wrote to defend incompetency... No paragraphs.. No nothing.. It's just a pity..

When you talk about 16 years of PDP rule.. Can't you ask yourself questions... More than half of APC members today are from PDP.. So what does that make APC?...

I campaigned for Buhari in 2015... Because I felt Jonathan failed to uplift this country.. He had the opportunity to do so.. Crude prices were good.. But somehow he allowed himself to be ridiculed...

Now we are here with Buhari ... Same cycle.. No clear direction ... Everything is in shambles.. All promises cancelled and turned to blame game.. Like we didn't know why we voted for change in the first place..

Atiku might not be the best option we can muster ..but he is an option . But we at a point where we say to ourselves... Anyone else but Buhari...
Enough is enough
Enough of the deceit and lies
Our Army can be defeated by a boy's scout right now
All of a sudden.. Power generation has nothing to do with the federal government according to fashola..
Unemployment is at an all time high
Nigeria right now is the poverty capital of the world

When you hear that Nigerians are killing themselves to escape poverty and hardship... Let it touch you..

Let it touch you brother.. If you are still in there

(1) (Reply)

Buhari @ 76 HBD To The Chairman Of Carowhite Association Of Nigeria. / How I Collected My PVC At Ibadan North Local Government / Akpabio Undermining The Will Of Akwa Ibom People —group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.