Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:46 PM

Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. (764 Views)

Updated Price Of Livestock And Location / Brachiaria Grass Will Make Your Livestock Grow 2x Faster.Root Splits Available / 'KING HUMIVET- KHV' Is A Fully Natural Organic Supplement For Your Livestock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by ijeshaboy: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
We are registered company with CAC we sell and plant pastural seeds, we get it from a reliable agency both local and international and we deliver at your farm with ease, we have dedicated workers who can plant and nuture without any issues.

You can reach us on 08060435205,WhatsApp and calls
Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by Abramgreen: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
per kilo cost of that good cattle.
Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by ijeshaboy: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Abramgreen:
per kilo cost of that good cattle.
I don't get u sir.
Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by Number999: 8:58am On Dec 23, 2018
ijeshaboy:
We are registered company with CAC we sell and plant pastural seeds, we get it from a reliable agency both local and international and we deliver at your farm with ease, we have dedicated workers who can plant and nuture without any issues.

You can reach us on 08060435205,WhatsApp and calls

Did you later get a good offer for the federal government job you posted last year?
Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by emeraldsg: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Can you state some of the plants you sell
Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by ijeshaboy: 5:25am On Dec 25, 2018
Number999:

Did you later get a good offer for the federal government job you posted last year?
I needed it for my (younger bro) last born, we haven't gotten any.
Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by Number999: 2:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
ijeshaboy:
I needed it for my (younger bro) last born, we haven't gotten any.

OK bro. I asked cos am also in need of it.
Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by ijeshaboy: 7:26am On Jul 13, 2019
We are back in business,

Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by ijeshaboy: 7:28am On Jul 13, 2019
We deliver to your door step with ease

Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by ijeshaboy: 7:30am On Jul 13, 2019
We handle animals with care

Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by ijeshaboy: 7:33am On Jul 13, 2019
We are here to serve your better, with experience herders.

Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by ijeshaboy: 7:37am On Jul 13, 2019
Our rams are healthy and cheap.
Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by ijeshaboy: 3:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
We are registered with CAC, thanks for dealing with us
Re: Get your livestock and pastural seed to your door step. by ijeshaboy: 12:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Happy new year to our esteemed customers, we are fully back for delieveries.

(1) (Reply)

Large Concrete Pond For Rent / 2019 Agro Award Giving 2 CEO Sedulus Farms Nig Limited / Introducing The Matag Coconut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.