Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Do I Need To Remove My Site On One Adsense Before Adding On Another Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do I Need To Remove My Site On One Adsense Before Adding On Another Adsense (771 Views)

Have You Experience This On Adsense Before? Please Let Me Know / How To Create A Facebook Phishing Site On Wapkiz 100% Working - Highwebs / How To Create A Chatting Site On Wapkiz Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need To Remove My Site On One Adsense Before Adding On Another Adsense by KingstonDome: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
Due to the new policy and updates Google has brought to AdSense I need to make some clarifications. I added my site on a friend's AdSense account. I recently got my own AdSense account and I want to add my site to my new AdSense account.

Is it compulsory to remove my site from the old AdSense account before adding on the new one because if I do and I don't get approved.

Please help me out
Re: Do I Need To Remove My Site On One Adsense Before Adding On Another Adsense by Bloggingscope: 6:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
Lol two drivers cannot drive a single car

You can't place to adsense codes on a website

You will have to remove the one on your friend's website.

To avoid stories that touch, just do well to remove the one on your friend's website
Re: Do I Need To Remove My Site On One Adsense Before Adding On Another Adsense by KingstonDome: 12:32am On Dec 18, 2018
Bloggingscope:
Lol two drivers cannot drive a single car

You can't place to adsense codes on a website

You will have to remove the one on your friend's website.

To avoid stories that touch, just do well to remove the one on your friend's website

Thanks
Re: Do I Need To Remove My Site On One Adsense Before Adding On Another Adsense by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 18, 2018
KingstonDome:
Due to the new policy and updates Google has brought to AdSense I need to make some clarifications. I added my site on a friend's AdSense account. I recently got my own AdSense account and I want to add my site to my new AdSense account.

Is it compulsory to remove my site from the old AdSense account before adding on the new one because if I do and I don't get approved.

Please help me out

Dude, take my advice: don't even try to do this. I made this mistake, and my new Adsense wasn't approved. Unless your friend doesn't want u using his or her account, in that case you've no choice.
But if your friend isn't complaining, just be managing that account. Because it seems it has gotten difficult to get Adsense approval now.
Re: Do I Need To Remove My Site On One Adsense Before Adding On Another Adsense by KingstonDome: 11:54am On Dec 18, 2018
dejibanjo:

Dude, take my advice: don't even try to do this. I made this mistake, and my new Adsense wasn't approved. Unless your friend doesn't want u using his or her account, in that case you've no choice.
But if your friend isn't complaining, just be managing that account. Because it seems it has gotten difficult to get Adsense approval now.

Thanks bro, what type of content do you put on your blog and how long did it take before they approved you....What was their reason for disapproval...Please help out
Re: Do I Need To Remove My Site On One Adsense Before Adding On Another Adsense by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
KingstonDome:

Thanks bro, what type of content do you put on your blog and how long did it take before they approved you....What was their reason for disapproval...Please help out

It's a general blog with different niches. Still haven't been approved yet so I chose to settle for another ad company. You should get a reply in 2-3 days.

(1) (Reply)

11k, 25k And 28k followers Instagram Page For Sale (PAGE SOLD) / PLS Subscribe / 3 Blogs And Two Apps On Sales Cheaply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.