Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

{album Download.} Rita Ora Phoenix Full 2018. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / {album Download.} Rita Ora Phoenix Full 2018. (5796 Views)

Kamikaze {ALBUM DOWNLOAD^>} Eminem 2018 Full^ / Breaking! Phoenix Apartments Surulere Selling! Buy Now! / [album Download.] Eminem Revival Full Direct. Zip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

{album Download.} Rita Ora Phoenix Full 2018. by gilraivmanov: 6:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
2018 Direct Rita Ora Phoenix Full leaked Album. Download link in ZIP/RAR formats
Phoenix is the upcoming second studio album by British singer Rita Ora, scheduled to be released on23 November 2018 through Atlantic Records.
Rita Ora's long-awaited new album, Phoenix, is due Friday, and she's making sure to keep fans entertained in the days leading up to the full release.

Download Link -
https://sway.office.com/QCkTFlTReN0vSWa0

Her new single, released Wednesday (Nov. 21), is titled "Falling to Pieces" and marks her third song in the last eight days, after the smooth R&B-heavy "Velvet Rope" last week and the layered, melodic "Cashmere" on Monday.
"We're falling to pieces/ All of the pieces come undone/ We're falling to pieces/ All of the pieces one by one," Ora sings during the chorus before giving way to a trumpet interlude. Later in the song, the trumpet gets its moment in the sun, with a solo serving as the outro to the track.

All three of the singles from the past week-plus involve lyrics either about struggling or heat-of-the-moment relationships, and it appears that fans will be treated to more of the same when her full sophomore studio effort drops Friday.

“I've always had like features and done films, and things like that,” she told Billboard at the 2018 American Music Awards. “But this is the first time I get to pour my heart out, and I'm…not nervous, I'm just a bit excited, but a little bit like I don't know what's going to happen…it's the first time I'm like letting go, so we'll see.”

Year: 2018
Genre: Pop / RnB
Quality: 320 kbps

Track list:
01. Anywhere
02. Let You Love Me
03. New Look
04. Lonely Together (feat. Rita Ora)
05. Your Song
06. Only Want You
07. First Time High
08. For You (Fifty Shades Freed)
09. Summer Love
10. Girls (feat. Cardi B, Bebe Rexha & Charli XCX)
11. Keep Talking (feat. Julia Michaels)
12. Hell Of A Life
13. Velvet Rope
14. Falling To Pieces
15. Cashmere
16. Soul Survivor

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land For Sale around First Neighborhood Estate @ N1.5m Per Acre / THE EDEN'S COURT BY CHEVRON LEKKI. YOUR DREAM HOUSE IS HERE WITH US! / BEST DEAL SO FAR!OCEAN PEARL EXTENSION SELLING FOR 2.5M PER PLOT;TITLE GAZETTE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.