Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason (25070 Views)

2019: Why I’m Not Bothered About Defections – Buhari / 2019: Why PDP Wants To Boycott Elections – Oshiomhole / 2019: Why I Dumped PDP For LP – Mimiko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
We sane, honest and hardworking Nigerians know that already Jagaban!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by Ziggylady(f): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
OBIdiently Atkulating in progress..Tinubu please do not disturb cool
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by Ken4agent(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
APC should put up their own campaign n stop antagonising PDP......Tinubu can tell Lagocian who to vote for but can't tell Nigerians who to vote for

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by akaahs(m): 8:44pm On Dec 17, 2018
[quote author=Frankyboy1 post=73937613]APC, at the federal level has performed below expectations! But to vote PDP again, after 16years of mismanagement and paddy paddy govt, is a no no, we cannot continue doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result[/quote
See ehhh, d thing is to teach our polithievecian a lesson. By the time we keep rotating them may be we ll have reason able people among them.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by ebenholer(m): 8:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
The purported fight against corruption we have not seen the result instead Nigerians are getting poorer day by day why corruption fighters are getting richer.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by omoranmilowo: 8:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tinubu master of corruption
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by Nature8(m): 8:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Don't bother reading

Tinubu's reason is simple

Because if Nigerians vote pdp buhari will be sent out and tinubu won't be able to steal the national treasury

Fact
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by michoim(m): 8:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wise men votes APC
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by able1993(m): 8:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
kettle calling pot black

Anyway, you can visit www.motivate.com.ng to learn about Jerry Rawlings, Lee Yuan Kew, Thomas Sankara..... and also the success strategies of Ben Carson, Albert Einstein, Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates......
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by hush15: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Monday called on party members to work hard to ensure victory for the party in 2019 general elections.

Tinubu made the call in Ikeja while addressing members at the ACME Road party secretariat.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode, his Deputy, Dr Idiat Adebule, APC governorship candidate, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu and his running-mate, Dr Obafemi Hamzat attended the meeting.

Tinubu urged members to immediately begin to reach out to residents the need to sustain the development strides in the state and at the federal level by voting for APC.

The APC chieftain described the 16 years of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) as years of failures and monumental corruption, saying the opposition should never be allowed to return.

Tinubu further appealed to them.to at least, deliver three million votes for Buhari, Sanwo-Olu and other APC candidates, to further the progress of the state and country.

”We must maintain a strong outing for APC; the party of progress, the party of development, the party of the economy in 2019.

”We must differentiate between a development economy from a container economy of the PDP.

”We must educate our people that, we will not accept or allow Nigeria to be corrupt again, never!

”We have seen the 16 years of their failures and empty promises. We should never allow a return to that era.

”There are six million solid votes in the state. I challenge all of you; your target must be 50 per cent of that votes, three million votes.

”Or the entire six million votes for APC, for Buhari, Osinbajo, for Sanwo-Olu,for senators and other candidates in the state,” he said.

Tinubu commended members for putting the differences of the primaries behind them, urging them to carry the spirit of unity into the elections.

The APC chieftain said the party had not officially inauguratef campaigns because it was awaiting the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to publish final list of candidates.

According to Tinubu, said as soon as the list is released, campaigns would begin in earnest.

Also.speaking, Ambode urged party members to forget past grievances and approach the general elections as a united house.

He said if he could accept the outcome of the governorship primaries, party members should settle whatever differences with one another and work for progress of the party.

” I appeal to all our party members, who are in one way or the other been wronged or feel aggrieved that they should find a place in their heart to let it just be the same way I have accepted the greatness of the party.

”The party is supreme to all our individual interests because it has a common good for all of us and we must find a place in our hearts to let the party reign supreme.

”I want to further appeal to all our party leaders, when there is a platform for reconciliation, they should proceed also to continue to reconcile.

“When there is a platform for compensation, they should also make those promisory notes.

”All our aspirants who are not candidates must be ready to sacrifice for the collective of our party. It is very important so that we can move this campaign forward.

”It is only when you win that we can compensate. It is only when we win that we can reconcile. So, let us have that collective decision to move APC forward,“ he said.

Ambode also urged them to give the necessary support to Buhari, Sanwo-Olu and all the party candidates to ensure resounding victory.

Sanwo-Olu, in his speech, urged residents of the state to reject the PDP, adding the party had no capacity to move the state forward.

He said the state progressed,exponentially, under APC denied the claim by the PDP candidate, Mr Jimi Agbaje that the state was under bondage.

Sanwo-Olu said that a state that had grown to be an economic giant in Africa, with opportunities for residents, could not be said to be under bondage.

The candidate urged advised the people o keep faith with the APC for more development in 2019.

https://politicsngr.com/2019-nigerians-must-not-vote-pdp-tinubu-reveals-reason/

Me, am tired of why we must not. I want to hear about why we must. tell us what you want to bring to the table thats different, not telling i shouldnt vote for anyone, afterall, i was there in the last 20yrs. You cant tell me the story that i featured in

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by Omeokachie: 8:53pm On Dec 17, 2018
Because doing so will end your looting of Lagos treasury.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by Ianmaduka(m): 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Same old criminals....
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by Agugbadin: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
GeeOh:
Future leader at 76,it is well with nigeria

Buhari should have respected his age and go back to Daura. He she retire from politics
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by Ianmaduka(m): 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Only did old dude money can fix the mess in this zoo still his yanning trash...
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by AngelicBeing: 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Shookonekilla:
[s][/s]

Don't bother reading

Because if Nigerians vote pdp buhari will be sent out and tinubu won't be able to look the national treasury

grin

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by asawanathegreat(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
He spoke as naija landlord or the gods of who?
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by AngelicBeing: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Useless

"Tinubu further appealed to them.to at least, deliver three million votes for Buhari, Sanwo-Olu and other APC candidates, to further the progress of the state and country."

- After getting the three million votes, his 'selfish' future would be bright.

Nonsense politician angry angry angry
grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by duality(m): 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
They shouldn't bother... I'm in Lagos. I've made up my mind
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by pieces18: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
do yoruba people still call tinubu their leader? kai!
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by bizhop01: 9:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
Frankyboy1:
APC, at the federal level has performed below expectations! But to vote PDP again, after 16years of mismanagement and paddy paddy govt, is a no no, we cannot continue doing the same thing over and over again and expect a different result

Are you voting party or candidate?
Nigerian syndrome.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by BabaO2: 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
[[s]quote author=Shookonekilla post=73936748][s][/s]

[s]Don't bother reading

Because if Nigerians vote pdp buhari will be sent out and tinubu won't be able to look the national treasury

[/quote][/s][/s]

Afi looku na, the more you look the less you see. Good people of SW, reject pdp, reject ibo party.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by slickbak(m): 9:10pm On Dec 17, 2018
I'm still Atikulate. The party isn't supreme Chief Jagaban, Nigeria is.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by BabaIbo: 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mr man you can tell me who to vote for, just vote your own make I vote my own... nonsense and ingredients
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by able20(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tinubu should hide his face, the corrupt looter shouldn't be making public statements
He only empowered touts, assassins and local champions only for his own benefits.
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by Spatta: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigerians must Not Vote APC neither to teach Tinubu the lesson of life.

For making like miserable for Nigerians by imposing a Toll gate where you cash in the sweath of Nigerians within a country treating us like a foreigner

any wise voter will booth you out and vote out PDP also who ruined our lives for 16 Years

NOT APC, NOT PDP

1 Like

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by kechywillz(m): 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
He just outlayed what his party is doing,The same reason not to vote for APC as well
Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by yemi15(m): 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

The national leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, on Monday called on party members to work hard to ensure victory for the party in 2019 general elections.

Tinubu made the call in Ikeja while addressing members at the ACME Road party secretariat.

PoliticsNGR gathered that Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode, his Deputy, Dr Idiat Adebule, APC governorship candidate, Mr Babajide Sanwo-Olu and his running-mate, Dr Obafemi Hamzat attended the meeting.

Tinubu urged members to immediately begin to reach out to residents the need to sustain the development strides in the state and at the federal level by voting for APC.

The APC chieftain described the 16 years of the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) as years of failures and monumental corruption, saying the opposition should never be allowed to return.

Tinubu further appealed to them.to at least, deliver three million votes for Buhari, Sanwo-Olu and other APC candidates, to further the progress of the state and country.

”We must maintain a strong outing for APC; the party of progress, the party of development, the party of the economy in 2019.

”We must differentiate between a development economy from a container economy of the PDP.

”We must educate our people that, we will not accept or allow Nigeria to be corrupt again, never!

”We have seen the 16 years of their failures and empty promises. We should never allow a return to that era.

”There are six million solid votes in the state. I challenge all of you; your target must be 50 per cent of that votes, three million votes.

”Or the entire six million votes for APC, for Buhari, Osinbajo, for Sanwo-Olu,for senators and other candidates in the state,” he said.

Tinubu commended members for putting the differences of the primaries behind them, urging them to carry the spirit of unity into the elections.

The APC chieftain said the party had not officially inauguratef campaigns because it was awaiting the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to publish final list of candidates.

According to Tinubu, said as soon as the list is released, campaigns would begin in earnest.

Also.speaking, Ambode urged party members to forget past grievances and approach the general elections as a united house.

He said if he could accept the outcome of the governorship primaries, party members should settle whatever differences with one another and work for progress of the party.

” I appeal to all our party members, who are in one way or the other been wronged or feel aggrieved that they should find a place in their heart to let it just be the same way I have accepted the greatness of the party.

”The party is supreme to all our individual interests because it has a common good for all of us and we must find a place in our hearts to let the party reign supreme.

”I want to further appeal to all our party leaders, when there is a platform for reconciliation, they should proceed also to continue to reconcile.

“When there is a platform for compensation, they should also make those promisory notes.

”All our aspirants who are not candidates must be ready to sacrifice for the collective of our party. It is very important so that we can move this campaign forward.

”It is only when you win that we can compensate. It is only when we win that we can reconcile. So, let us have that collective decision to move APC forward,“ he said.

Ambode also urged them to give the necessary support to Buhari, Sanwo-Olu and all the party candidates to ensure resounding victory.

Sanwo-Olu, in his speech, urged residents of the state to reject the PDP, adding the party had no capacity to move the state forward.

He said the state progressed,exponentially, under APC denied the claim by the PDP candidate, Mr Jimi Agbaje that the state was under bondage.

Sanwo-Olu said that a state that had grown to be an economic giant in Africa, with opportunities for residents, could not be said to be under bondage.

The candidate urged advised the people o keep faith with the APC for more development in 2019.

https://politicsngr.com/2019-nigerians-must-not-vote-pdp-tinubu-reveals-reason/

Funny I was banned by some robot on this site just because I mentioned this man's name.

The founder and his mods are certainly from that region where their supposed messiah and saint must not be smeared.

Reason why I think Atiku is wasting his time with this certain region, they have made up their minds already and follow the man who shall not be named even into the grave.

My 2 cents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason by goaldynboy: 9:21pm On Dec 17, 2018
Tinubu the drug peddler!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Folasade Yemi-Esan Tells Level 1-12 Civil Servants To Work From Home / Adamu Garba Returns To APC / Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed's Wives To Hold Town Hall Meeting With Women In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.