Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (56551 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by theophiokhai(m): 8:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wait ooh, why is it that most Nigerian guys are afraid of dating Celestial girls??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Wuraola01(f): 8:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
grin grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Eazie351(m): 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
It's a natural something

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by neonly: 8:17pm On Dec 17, 2018
Cele ke with d way paints dey disappear you wan come add candle put nawo

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Strangebuttrue(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:22pm On Dec 17, 2018

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by haladadon: 8:39pm On Dec 17, 2018
cele are fetish

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
date babe wey dey white and church..hmmm cheesy

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
They are fetish

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by habsydiamond(m): 8:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Who want make them use candle to restructure him destiny... The ladies for that church dey try o... Dem fit use any candle do different things when it comes to men they want.... different kinds of candles with different purposes..... Den even get rainbow coloured ones too... Na only God know wetin dem go dey use that one do undecided undecided

185 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by nicerod(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abeg I no want any girl � to tie my destiny with abela pupa,abela dudu ati yellow,turari pelu amure.

Mikeli mimo

Olorun iye mimo

Jehofa mimo.

If u know u know ���

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Ayubz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 17, 2018
Abeg wat do dy mean by they are "fetish"

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Rigel95(m): 10:57pm On Dec 17, 2018
Make one pelzin come padlock my destiny.NO. Thanks.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
me too I don't know oh...my friends no want use ear hear say gal na cele...whenever I tell them I like a girl from a white garnet church or cele..na serious warning them go dey nack me...I can't seem to wrap my head around why it's so

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Claroo(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
The fear of candle cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by dauddy97(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
I am actually dating a cele girl over a year now. I haven't found anything fetish from her. Beautiful, easy going and trust worthy. she nearly killed herself when I wanted to live her alone. Well, I believe nothing is wrong with this Cele girl I am dating. Funniest part is that, she agrees to convert to Muslim if she eventually get married to me.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by illegal7(m): 11:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
Am single and still very much in search of a cele lady but haven't seen one yet.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't know if it's me or something else.. the girls from that church the always mKe sense one kind...

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Seandisputed(m): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2018
I've dated one before, she threatened me saying there is no way i can runaway from her, though we are not together but i still think of her most times ( I'm not the love type, just chop and go but she got me hooked). We disagreed a lot but i couldn't still leave until distance separated us.

Last year i met another one through a female friend of mine, she asked my friend to talk to me, i was thinking it was another chance for me to chop and clean mouth, not until my friend told me she goes into trances like no man's business. That one weak me, i had to start running away from her, but she wouldn't have any of that cos she still disturbs my friend about me.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Apina(m): 1:49am On Dec 18, 2018
I'm looking for one to date presently, any cele girl in warri should pm me. After sucking preek they will go around shouting holy Michael undecided

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Fuqman(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Na so one tell me say.. "you know say chameleon no dey wear em clothes, na other people clothes em dey wear".. Oboy, I soft before I enter kasala.. na NYSC things for Ondo that year.. Oboy.. She's damn good and pretty in every ramifications fam..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 18, 2018
habsydiamond:
Who want make them use candle to restructure him destiny... The ladies for that church dey try o... Dem fit use any candle do different things when it comes to men they want.... different kinds of candles with different purposes..... Den even get rainbow coloured ones too... Na only God know wetin dem go dey use that one do undecided undecided
grin baba don fear

6 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2018
Dapsonemmanuel:
I don't know if it's me or something else.. the girls from that church the always mKe sense one kind...
honestly, them dey alway get one special aura abi na impression sef and dem dey fine...... All these na because dem be marine possessed girls, so run.

24 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2018
Same way I can't date a celestial guy, they are fetish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Kharol1234: 7:44am On Dec 18, 2018
u want wer dem burn red and black candle for u abi.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:

- She nearly killed herself when I wanted to live her alone.

- Well, I believe nothing is wrong with this Cele girl I am dating.

grin grin Yeah, it's not like there's anything wrong with attempted sucide. It's perfectly fine.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by dauddy97(m): 9:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Admin401:

grin grin Yeah, it's not like there's anything wrong with attempted sucide.
I believe in God I am serving.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Valerie47:
Same way I can't date a celestial guy, they are fetish.
Lol..gringrin....
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
I believe in God I am serving.

Never said you didn't.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by fatymore(f): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
I am actually dating a cele girl over a year now. I haven't found anything fetish from her. Beautiful, easy going and trust worthy. she nearly killed herself when I wanted to live her alone. Well, I believe nothing is wrong with this Cele girl I am dating. Funniest part is that, she agrees to convert to Muslim if she eventually get married to me.
Believe me.. You will be the one to convert... They will afflict you with something that.. It is only in that church you would see salvation... Then gbam.. You don dey wear white

147 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:46am On Dec 18, 2018
Don't think so....
It depends on the man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.