Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls (56541 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Why I Dumped Nigerian Guys For Masturbation And Vibrator - Lady (photos, Video) / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by neonly: 3:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
I am actually dating a cele girl over a year now. I haven't found anything fetish from her. Beautiful, easy going and trust worthy. she nearly killed herself when I wanted to live her alone. Well, I believe nothing is wrong with this Cele girl I am dating. Funniest part is that, she agrees to convert to Muslim if she eventually get married to me.

Cele nd Muslim no big difference pls make una park well

4 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by RealityShot: 3:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ayubz:
Abeg wat do dy mean by they are "fetish"
go and test them..
come give report here...
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by RealityShot: 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
I am actually dating a cele girl over a year now. I haven't found anything fetish from her. Beautiful, easy going and trust worthy. she nearly killed herself when I wanted to live her alone. Well, I believe nothing is wrong with this Cele girl I am dating. Funniest part is that, she agrees to convert to Muslim if she eventually get married to me.
you better go and cut china-white...

your days as a Muslim are numbered.

2 Likes

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by oksmart1992(m): 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Are you around Lagos?? I would love some attend the church.
comffy:
We celestians don't use coloured candles and we are not FETISH. Stop castigating us, Pls.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Agugbadin: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Are you not afraid for your life, Candle war etc
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Agugbadin: 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
Cele and Muslims are same

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by almarthins(m): 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Godnifemi:

Y won't u talk about what pentecostal churches uses? U mentioned candles that cele uses, I'm also giving you things other churches uses. Celestial doesn't pray in the name of angels. Angels are called and sent errand. Read Daniel 10:1-end. Prayers start calling God's name and end 'in Jesus name'. You should do more research and not base ur words on what you were told or heard. I can't vouch for all Celestial denomination/parishes neither can you vouch for all pentecostal denomination/branches. Compromise is everywhere

The bible said, " when the son of man shall appear, shall he find any faithful?" Toward the end of the new testament, it wrote there will be falling away first then the day shall come. Any Christian who can nt stand by the unchanging word of God should consider himself a reprobate or unfaithful servant.

For ur information I no be pentecostal, I am a Protestant. So those people who uses demon power borrowed from the sea and air woe unto them. I can't deny that their are unchrist like christian every where miss interpreting the grace of God for licensing to commit most hineous sin.

Daniel didn't call angel Gabriel by name in fact it was Gabriel who revealed himself as the messenger sent to him from heaven. The Bible said we should pray or ask only in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
almarthins:

My guy nt all of them are fetish(it means symbolize spiritual things with physical representation. Eg candles, oranges, black pot, white dove, goat, duck etc) some times they put things together in calabash and some prayers or reverse incantations. Lord help you if fall into a wrong one hand she tie with red abela(candle ). Put u for one corner wey u cant but love her till you get to the other side. No small jaz dey cele sha. Na cele you go see where thieve go enter them no carry anytin come out, them go just attempt but no understand why e no struck their mind to carry the golden stick. Na so emere and elegbe girls full cele, na dem dey use take see vision.
lol..my guy na wa oh..and them fine die oh
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
MsGood:

It's not about discrimination o. It's the truth. They're fetish and they'll control your life forever. I'm talking from experience cos my uncle married a cele woman. You won't even be able to do anything without their permission. All the best o
lol..thanks...I've taken note
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by engrelvis(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
make una do real quarrel first unto say u wan leave am den u will know y people r afraid of cele girls!

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by ohfta4(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Cele ké. If u do one round u try, do two rounds she go start to Dey see vision, do three rounds she go tell u say death Dey near u. If u are able to go for the fourth round dn u go turn demon cos Ur spirit will be long gone before u die

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by almarthins(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
DONADAMS:
lol..my guy na wa oh..and them fine die oh

No be small thing o! If I marry that girl. The girl jaz mi na me kukuma go find trouble. Na beauty catch me.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
xianah:
Nothing bad about girls from cele,and celestial ain't fetish at all ,celestial only use white candles nt black or red ,C&S dat use multiple colors candle,Am a celestial we don't use anything black or red or soap ,just candles and fruit .if u wanna know more about the church holla me ,and stop saying thing you dont know please.
you're a celestial? you go really fine
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
almarthins:

The bible said, " when the son of man shall appear, shall he find any faithful?" Toward the end of the new testament, it wrote there will be falling away first then the day shall come. Any Christian who can nt stand by the unchanging word of God should consider himself a reprobate or unfaithful servant.

For ur information I no be pentecostal, I am a Protestant. So those people who uses demon power borrowed from the sea and air woe unto them. I can't deny that their are unchrist like christian every where miss interpreting the grace of God for licensing to commit most hineous sin.

Daniel didn't call angel Gabriel by name in fact it was Gabriel who revealed himself as the messenger sent to him from heaven. The Bible said we should pray or ask only in the name of Jesus.

Tis good you also know that there are unchrist Christians everywhere. I didn't say Daniel called, if you read dt passage you would understand my point. I still stand to say cele prays with the name of God n Jesus.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by almarthins(m): 4:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Godnifemi:

Tis good you also know that there are unchrist Christians everywhere. I didn't say Daniel called, if you read dt passage you would understand my point. I still stand to say cele prays with the name of God n Jesus.

I bet this topic will come up again by then I would have gotten more proves and evidences to prove u right or wrong. For now, I rest my case.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by VULCAN(m): 4:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
So you used to think cele is fetish but now you dont?

So now that you are insulting people who think like you used to think,... Dont you know you are indirectly insulting yourself grin
xianah:
Yes they don't know the different that y dey are just saying rubbish about celestial,I used to tink they are fetish nt until I started attending celestial

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Elgringo:
once went to visit a departmental mate ( lady )in her lodge although we are not dating buh i know she attends cele...as things just dey go for around that kind 11pm na im she roll over me immediately my Johnson stood erect shapperly i don station her, my ass was naked to the core then for me to insert na im she receive call from her mum......i waited for her to finish the call while fidgeting around the room them GBAM!!! her mum said "your daddy said you should greet that guy beside you" ,it was panoramal i swear I've never been that afraid in my life......johnson went limp, in seconds i was fully clothed. jumped out and i had to trek back toy hostel that night as i was expecting to sleep over there before. ........when we met in class the next day she told me her dad is a cele prophet. .....Fear them guys abeg .....fear them.
omoh this your story fear me...but e funny sha grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
Bede2u:
penticostalism should be banned too. Only catholicism or anglicanism should be alowed in this country. Islam is retrogressive. Cele is dirty.
If africa wants to really develope...it should look more towards the west. Europe has shown us the way...why have we followed 10 diff ways except the actual way that leads to development. The most developed muslim country is UAE. Can uae compare to a christian country like south korea?

Africa should either gradually abandon religion or gradually convert to catholicism...that is the only way we will start real development
religious bigot...is south Korea a Christian country? you're no different from boko haram..I'm very sure you'd do worse if given a gun

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by oyigah(m): 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mental case cheesy grin
Apina:
I'm looking for one to date presently, any cele girl in warri should pm me. After sucking preek they will go around shouting holy Michael undecided
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
almarthins:

I bet this topic will come up again by then I would have gotten more proves and evidences to prove u right or wrong. For now, I rest my case.

If you would go for proof, pls do a personal research, don't rely on what anyone says. Anytime ds topic comes up again, feel free to mention me. U cn even send me pictures. Don't go to one parish n conclude, at least 3 different would do. If you are in lag, check out Horeb cathedral, maranatha ministries alongside.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Godnifemi(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
DONADAMS:

Are the ones in ur own church ugly? Tot u r among dos calling us witches? So u r admiring a witch now abi
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by DONADAMS(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
Godnifemi:

Are the ones in ur own church ugly? Tot u r among dos calling us witches? So u r admiring a witch now abi
look before you leap...I didn't call anybody witch.. I'm even against the discrimination since I've not had a first hand experience of the fetishism people are talking about... although I've dated a c&s and also a celestial girl before..but that was long ago in high school
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by xianah(f): 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
I didn't insult anyone I only said dey shuld stop saying things they don't know about celestial.
VULCAN:
So you used to think cele is fetish but now you dont?

So now that you are insulting people who think like you used to think,... Dont you know you are indirectly insulting yourself grin
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by xianah(f): 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yes I am a celestial proudly ,fine girls dey everywhere nd all churches na,no be only cele,smile.
DONADAMS:
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by grandstar(m): 4:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
ipobarethieves:
A truth Prophet/Prophetess deliver vision accordingly. Left 4 u to discard/ believe. Dey neva force anybody to do thing

Cele people tend to believe their pastors.

They are in bondage
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Valkyr: 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
I no date be say I never see one wey dey single. The one I met is in a relationship
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by trinity11(m): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Godnifemi:

Ur comment is the real definition of perfect, you just gave me goosebumps with it.
Let others saying rubbish learn from this. We have compromised pastors everywhere in every denomination. God bless you for this reply

Amen, thanks
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
dauddy97:
Talk true ooh have you prospered since then ?

1 Like

Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by ARIINI: 5:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
You do not protect yourself from evil, dear. That's God's business, not yours. And He's promised all manners of protection for his children.
At the very moment you accept God as your father, He stretches his protecting wings over you.

John 10:28-30
Psalm 127:1
Psalm 140:4
Psalm 91

May God bless you, dear

xianah:
Those are the set of babes that make pple tink celestial are fetish,there is noting fetish dere we pray like other churches read bible ,the only different is candle and even Catholic use big candle aswell ,so y u all saying celestial are fetish ,we only protect our sef from evil people.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by trinity11(m): 5:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
ARIINI:
You do not protect yourself from evil, dear. That's God's business, not yours. And He's promised all manners of protection for his children.
At the very moment you accept God as your father, He stretches his protecting wings over you.

John 10:28-30
Psalm 127:1
Psalm 140:4
Psalm 91

May God bless you, dear

You are correct, but in regard to your point there are two categories of people.

1. people who believed that the lord shall fight for you and you shall hold your peace.

2. people who believed that the kingdom of God suffered violence and the violent taketh it by force.

Also note that the celestial church is deeply rooted in old testament.
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by oyigah(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
O boy use your google na... Christianity has d highest followers.
DONADAMS:
religious bigot...is south Korea a Christian country? you're no different from boko haram..I'm very sure you'd do worse if given a gun
Re: Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls by dauddy97(m): 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Amakavula:
Talk true ooh have you prospered since then ?
I can't tell if u have prosper since then. As na fish brain u get

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? / Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.