Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari (24834 Views)

Breaking : Atiku Urges Pdp, Lp, Nnpp, Sdp, Others To Merge Against Apc ( Pic ) / Ondo APC, PDP, SDP Chieftains Defect To Labour Party / Ebonyi Lawmakers Give PDP 7 Days Ultimatum To Zone Presidency To South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Godblesspmb: 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
mycar:
Until he signs the use of card reader into law, he is only saying the opposite. How can he ensure that the security agencies obey his directive, is he not the sane person that said that he is not aware that the police IG did not obey his directive on Benue crisis and up till now?. Nothing has happened and even when the man is due for retirement. He is still there all because of Buhari's passiveness.
who told you that card reader will not be used? Some of you supporting the fugitive are damn illiterate. The only thing buhari stop is ELECTRONIC VOTING because of d time frame. U guys should make sure you get ur information from credible source before coming here to say rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by gurunlocker: 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2018
No please, you will still be in daura if INEC "allowed" card reader to work in most polling unit in the North during the last election.

I guess he didn't know 75% of his vote was manual voting and not "machine" as he stated.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Sholaco: 9:43pm On Dec 17, 2018
May God almighty bless you sir Mr president buhari

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Titcombe20(m): 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2018
Buhari Ole barawo bansa

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by rexwalters: 9:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
mycar:
Until he signs the use of card reader into law, he is only saying the opposite. How can he ensure that the security agencies obey his directive, is he not the same person that said that he is not aware that the police IG did not obey his directive on Benue crisis and up till now, nothing has happened and even when the man is due for retirement, he is still there all because of Buhari's passiveness?
Stop crying since you know the election results has already been announced in favor of President Buhari,the IG of police a pdp hater is set to retire in january 2019,President Buhari will extend his service for 1 more year till January 2020 for him to oversee the elections,only a Maga believes atiku has a chance,they will finish his money then dump him like they did to Abiola.
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by rexwalters: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2018
gurunlocker:
No please, you will still be in daura if INEC "allowed" card reader to work in most polling unit in the North during the last election.

I guess he didn't know 75% of his vote was manual voting and not "machine" as he stated.
It is true,you a common Peasant on nairaland knows more than the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria,when you see any of his little children it is only yes Sir and yes Ma that will be coming from your hungry mouth?
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by AnanseK(m): 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
success1smyn:
are you the one to ensure level playing field or inec?
pls sir do your own work by signing the electoral act that will reduce rigging to law and let inec be truly independent. so we can at least r you for that when you leave for daura come May 2019.

thank you Mr Presido

Electronic rigging plan will not work. Tell Atiku to go and get his money back from the master international rigging team
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by terryflexy: 9:55pm On Dec 17, 2018
Nigeria is tired of this lies......
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by advertisnet: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
see this

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by success1smyn(m): 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2018
AnanseK:

Electronic rigging plan will not work. Tell Atiku to go and get his money back from the master international rigging team
cry me a river

master riggers

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by gurunlocker: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
rexwalters:
It is true,you a common Peasant on nairaland knows more than the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria,when you see any of his little children it is only yes Sir and yes Ma that will be coming from your hungry mouth?

What are you saying? Can you talk about the article or my post instead of speaking a language I don't understand?

You can visit INEC website or check nairaland to confirm my post. If you don't have anything sensible to counter my post, don't bother quoting me again.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by philasine(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
few months to election and you want the president to sign electoral act, you guys must be dreaming or high on some cheap crack. if am the president I ll not sign it
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Shampoo77: 10:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Before God and technology or Jega and dubious card readers. please leave God out of the rigging that Mega made possible for you.
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by gtown: 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
hakeem4:
To be honest I personally like mr. buhari but I want him to vacate the seat for younger ones
and Atiku is among the younger ones?

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by gr8tone: 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2018
Can a leopard ever change its skin? NOOOO. This trick will not save you from going back to Daura
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by deleo16(m): 10:41pm On Dec 17, 2018
Godblesspmb:
who told you that card reader will not be used? Some of you supporting the fugitive are damn illiterate. The only thing buhari stop is ELECTRONIC VOTING because of d time frame. U guys should make sure you get ur information from credible source before coming here to say rubbish.
are u minding them I always laugh at the height of ignorance on this platform at times if u hate someone doesn't mean one will throw away his or her brain I don't like both of them APC and PDP I don't see anything happening in next 4 years it's same of same inrespective of who wins
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by deleo16(m): 10:42pm On Dec 17, 2018
gtown:

and Atiku is among the younger ones?
grin

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by nNEOo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2018
bedspread:
You don't need to give anything!

Institutions are Available to ensure things work!

Electoral Act law is an institution that will work on its own...

It should be Signed into Law

Only reasonable comment so far, in Nigeria, we empower clowns in place of our institutions.

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by gtown: 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
ifex370:
Mtchew.. Sometimes this guy talks like he's re.tarded
Where is your father who is not re.tarded? Present him so that he can be made president.
Unfortunately for you, your father spent all his life bring ogogoro and can never make it in his life time even an atom what that guy has accomplished.
The worst of is that the uselessness has been passed to the offspring and so the son can do best only as troll. The father really begot the son; thus no disappointment shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Ategberoson(m): 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2018
DMerciful:
In order words, the support he got from South West was not responsible for his victory but God and Card reader. He believed he won all 4 times he contested but was cheated out! SW, over to you!

I hope you can read what you write again and see how senseless you sound. the approaches from the beginning to the end was only contradicting themselves while you are using exaggeration to complement the lack of constructive analysis in your post
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Sam0(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2018
mycar:
Until he signs the use of card reader into law, he is only saying the opposite. How can he ensure that the security agencies obey his directive, is he not the same person that said that he is not aware that the police IG did not obey his directive on Benue crisis and up till now, nothing has happened and even when the man is due for retirement, he is still there all because of Buhari's passiveness?
k

You get sense so? Who told you he is against the use of card reader? When the national assembly refused to indicate the use of card reader in the amendment he rejected it that it must be included.so what exactly is your point? What he rejected is the electronic transmission of result which has never be done before. Few months to election your PDP people bring it up when the election is close.is that how things are done in an advanced society? Oga wise up and leave sentiment out of this.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 11:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:
“I am prepared to give the opposition the opportunities I was not given in the past.’’

- The one you were given on a platter in 2015 , how far?

Please resign... angry

“Time is against us. We are extremely vulnerable, and need to be careful that messages are not hijacked and figures tampered with, while being transmitted electronically."

- Who organises and transmits the election result? You mean APGA or PDP?

"Even the Russians were accused of tampering with American election, so we will remain conventional and use electronic transmission in subsequent elections.’’

- Useless excuse, after thought
Just pitting you seeing that your years of wailing is still very much long.

Is not going to be easy for you to keep on wailing from now till after 2023. I just hope you survive it.

Tho you are mature enough to know good and bad but because you are hungry or not happy Buhari is not fixing PDP mess very fast ,is not a reason to hand the Nation back to them.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Smile4daddy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kenekingisback:
“I am prepared to give the opposition the opportunities I was not given in the past.’’

- The one you were given on a platter in 2015 , how far?

Please resign... angry

“Time is against us. We are extremely vulnerable, and need to be careful that messages are not hijacked and figures tampered with, while being transmitted electronically."

- Who organises and transmits the election result? You mean APGA or PDP?

"Even the Russians were accused of tampering with American election, so we will remain conventional and use electronic transmission in subsequent elections.’’

- Useless excuse, after thought
Just pitting you seeing that your years of wailing is still very much long.

Is not going to be easy for you to keep on wailing from now till after 2023. I just hope you survive it.

Tho you are mature enough to know good and bad but because you are hungry or not happy Buhari is not fixing PDP mess very fast ,is not a reason to hand the Nation back to them.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by pashiano: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2018
HHHow can you give that order when your wife said that two powerful people are running ur government
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by joepepsy(m): 12:30am On Dec 18, 2018
Young ones like Atiku?
hakeem4:
To be honest I personally like mr. buhari but I want him to vacate the seat for younger ones

1 Like

Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by Kayrich(m): 1:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Common lets leave sentiment out of this. I don't think anyone in PMB shoe would have sign that imperfect bill. Not also in few months to an election. If they all want it signed cos of their selfish interest but we are good enough to understand PMB won't do it cos of his own selfish interest too.
Re: 2019 Election: I’ll Give PDP, SDP, Others The Opportunity I Was Denied - Buhari by bedspread: 1:48am On Dec 18, 2018
ClearFlair:
That's a selfless, altruistic man right there. PDP and SDP will still lose.

lol...see these thieves. They have perfected plans to hack the smart card readers. Go and sell you co.ck and bull Electoral Act stories to people with low IQ.
taaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari In Close-Door Meeting With Governor Zulum (Photos) / Investigate How Ekweremadu Acquired 32 Choice Properties" - Umezulike / Dino Melaye Makes A Case For The Nigerian Masses At The Senate .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.