Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing (5070 Views)

Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / What Made You Lose Interest In Someone You Were Wooing? / Lady Reveals Why A Guy Wooing Her Blocked Her On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
How long can you wait after toasting or wooing a lady. in those days, people wait for long before the lady says yes. You, how long can you wait for a lady to reply your toast of "NO", "YES", "I HAVE SOMEONE"

(a) 1 day

(b) 1 week

(c) 2 weeks

(d) 1 month

(e) 3 months

(d) 6 months

(e) 1 year

(f) 12years
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by stainlink(m): 9:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
angry

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2018
These days responses are instant....it all depends on your willingness backed by your ability to spend some money around ......

Don't quote me ooo
Cos it doesn't apply to all chicks

9 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by LuciferGospel: 10:01pm On Dec 17, 2018
Right there when I ask you.

Reason is, I can't meet you right now & ask you out immediately (except its a hookup).
I will usually let you spend sometime with me before I make my move.

So if after all you've seen & know about me, you still "need time to think", then you're not what I'm looking for.

I don't check back for a response.
If I don't get my answer right there, I assume its a "No" & move on.

I don't even want "pity relationships".

Those that bugged me after waiting & waiting for me to check back either ended up severely fvcked & dumped or they deleted my number in anger at my 'shakara'.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Am a 1min man so 1min is ok

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2018
Highest two days...

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2018
olsome:
How long can you wait

(a) 1 day

(b) 1 week

(c) 2 weeks

(d) 1 month

(e) 3 months

(d) 6 months

(e) 1 year

(f) 12years
u forgot to mention 24 years also, how can a reasonable man wait for a lady response for 12 years. op, take time

13 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by habsydiamond(m): 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2018
If she can't decide in one week then am going to give her 60 yrs so that we won't meet again.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Kidaholic(m): 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
I don't think any guy who really love a girl will have a "SPECIFIC" time for her to respond to his advances. I mean in Nigeria, you have to toast and toast again, even while you're dating you will still be toasting to ensure she stays with you cheesy

To answer your question sha, I don't really know cause my ex and current girlfriend gave me their reply on the spot tongue

9 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 17, 2018
Oma307:

u forgot to mention 24 years also, how can a reasonable man wait for a lady response for 12 years. op, take time
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Wuraola01(f): 10:19pm On Dec 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Highest two days...

Ahh. Really :? grin

No chill at all
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Wuraola01(f): 10:20pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmellySperm:
Am a 1min man so 1min is ok

Lmao grin grin
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wuraola01:

Lmao grin grin
grin sweetheart shebi u no won chat with me, u dey shun me
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wuraola01:

Ahh. Really :? grin

No chill at all
I cannot wait for two weeks or a month, then get "no" as an answer.... cheesycheesy.....
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Wuraola01(f): 10:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmellySperm:

grin sweetheart shebi u no won chat with me, u dey shun me

grin grin Of course not shocked

Not shunning u cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Wuraola01(f): 10:30pm On Dec 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
I cannot wait for two weeks or a month, then get "no" as an answer.... cheesycheesy.....

Ohh. So if you wait 2 days and the girl says no, It won't pain you too much abi grin cheesy
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wuraola01:

Ohh. So if you wait 2 days and the girl says no.
It won't pain you too much abi grin cheesy
Yeah... You know some ladies with their "lemme Goan think about it"....gringringrin
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by lordm(m): 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Madness, go and make money n see them woo you

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin grin Of course not shocked
Not shunning u cheesy
Am taking note of ur snubs... grin

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by solz007(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
LuciferGospel:
Right there when I ask you.

Reason is, I can't meet you right now & ask you out immediately (except its a hookup).
I will usually let you spend sometime with me before I make my move.

So if after all you've seen & know about me, you still "need time to think", then you're not what I'm looking for.

I don't check back for a response.
If I don't get my answer right there, I assume its a "No" & move on.

I don't even want "pity relationships".

Those that bugged me after waiting & waiting for me to check back either ended up severely fvcked & dumped or they deleted my number in anger at my 'shakara'.

Dope One Here Gee, U just Educated A Niqqa! Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Wuraola01(f): 10:50pm On Dec 17, 2018
DanDeeBoss:
Yeah... You know some ladies with their "lemme Goan think about it"....gringringrin

Lol. I know right cheesy cheesy

Girls sha grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Wuraola01(f): 10:51pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmellySperm:

Am taking note of ur snubs...
grin

How many is down grin
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2018
Wuraola01:

How many is down grin
The one u did in da afternoon plus dis evening own that's 2grin

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2018
Mine will be highest 3 mnths,after that game over!
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Wuraola01(f): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2018
SmellySperm:

The one u did in da afternoon plus dis evening own that's 2grin

grin grin You're really counting for me cheesy

Okay. I'm sorry, then smiley cheesy
Ur meme tho grin
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Eagba(m): 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
Kidaholic:
I don't think any guy who really love a girl will have a "SPECIFIC" time for her to respond to his advances. I mean in Nigeria, you have to toast and toast again, even while you're dating you will still be toasting to ensure she stays with you cheesy

To answer your question sha, I don't really know cause my ex and current girlfriend gave me their reply on the spot tongue
weak man spotted. How you go dey toast ur girl to remain with. Believe me when these stupid nairaland boys say girls like being partially ignored, they didn't lie. Be the alpha male, treat them like trash and atimes, treat them like they are the most precious thing on earth and you've got yourself a lapdog.

3 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Kidaholic(m): 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Eagba:
weak man spotted. How you go dey toast ur girl to remain with. Believe me when these stupid nairaland boys say girls like being partially ignored, they didn't lie. Be the alpha male, treat them like trash and atimes, treat them like they are the most precious thing on earth and you've got yourself a lapdog.
My Life, My Problem cheesy
When you get yours, treat 'em like trash. grin
Mind you, there's a huge difference BTW toasting and bugging, girls hate being bugged all the time and yes that's where the partially ignore part comes to play. Toasting on the other hand implies remind
/showing her how much love her, little things you do that makes her feel you
Take me for example, I'm a guitarist (acoustic) so I sing her love song like Ed Sheeran's "All of the stars" which she enjoy so much, at times she even asks me to play something for her during calls.

If I am what you call a weak man, then I'm proud to be one! undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Hafeexla(m): 12:17am On Dec 18, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin grin You're really counting for me cheesy
Okay. I'm sorry, then smiley cheesy Ur meme tho grin
Hum ! Older User ?
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Seandisputed(m): 12:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Kidaholic:

Mind you, there's a huge difference BTW toasting and bugging, girls hate being bugged all the time and yes that's where the partially ignore part comes to play. Toasting on the other hand implies remind
Take me for example, I'm a guitarist (acoustic) so I sing her love song like Ed Sheeran's "All of the stars" which she enjoy so much, at times she even asks me to play something for her during calls.

My friend wee you keep kwayet grin
Kidaholic:

My friend wee you keep kwayet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Instant reply may be safer.
Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Nobody: 5:12am On Dec 18, 2018
Ladies should learn to say YES or NO on time. Imagine a lady, after keeping you for 2months, will then say "NO" or "I have someone"

2 Likes

Re: How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing by Wuraola01(f): 8:35am On Dec 18, 2018
Hafeexla:
Hum ! Older User ?

No. New smiley smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

More Complaints About Nigerian Women Than Men / Ladies: Worse Thing A Guy Has Ever Said Or Done To Get Your Attention?? / Does This Happen To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.