Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,384 members, 7,781,099 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:53 AM

Why Family Is Over Everything. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Family Is Over Everything. (682 Views)

Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / Angela Nwosu: Why Family Members Of Some Rich People Are Poor / She Is Single And Living On Rented Apartment, Away From Family ! Is It Good? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Family Is Over Everything. by Richhard(m): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2018
We are all looking for a paradise; some sort of asylum or utopia.
We feel the solution is to go to that perfect place where we will live perfect lives, keep perfect jobs, fall in love with the perfect person.

So we run… We leave our families. We say “they hold us back; they want to run our lives for us, push us around” so we run.
But soon we discover that life is not a bed of rose.
The perfect job we envisioned is nowhere to be found; even the imperfect one seems impossible to land.

Our relationships are turning sour; the ones for whom we turned our backs against our families for have turned their backs on us. We have gotten to the end of the road and that mirage of romance and bliss has faded.

Then we run back to our families; there is no place like home after all. We discover that we may have weaned ourselves a little too early from the breasts of our dear mothers. We go back to the hands we had bitten earlier; the hands that fed us.

Then our hands are held and we are taught how to walk properly, how to run, we are lifted when we fall, we are taught to rise again.
Then we realize that Paradise is not a place but a people. The ones who take us for who we are, those hands that continue to feed us even after we have bitten them.

Paradise is real! We have it with us right now. It is our family and it is love.

~ lovely ice~

Culled from https://transformend.com.ng/

1 Like

Re: Why Family Is Over Everything. by Richhard(m): 10:37pm On Dec 17, 2018
Share love with your family this December, and share your experience about why family is over everything.
Re: Why Family Is Over Everything. by joessi(m): 10:49pm On Dec 17, 2018
Sometimes I just want to run away from home, thinking family won't understand me. But I got to think what if the place I want to go and the people I think as saint can put up with me as my family does...
Re: Why Family Is Over Everything. by ifyalways(f): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2018
Family is everything for me. It comes before religion, friends or money. The bond is tight, we are far from perfect but we love ourselves fiercely and perfectly.

Try to come between us, we'd literally kill you, bury you and drown whiskeys with a big grin on our faces on your marker

I understand some people are not so lucky with family. Tough luck.

2 Likes

Re: Why Family Is Over Everything. by dingbang(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2018
Yes o... Better to give my sis my last cash than to give a girl cash who dont know how to say thank you.

1 Like

Re: Why Family Is Over Everything. by joessi(m): 6:44am On Dec 18, 2018
ifyalways:
Family is everything for me. It comes before religion, friends or money. The bond is tight, we are far from perfect but we love ourselves fiercely and perfectly.

Try to come between us, we'd literally kill you, bury you and drown whiskeys with a big grin on our faces on your marker

I understand some people are not so lucky with family. Tough luck.

Very true man
Re: Why Family Is Over Everything. by joessi(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2018
dingbang:
Yes o... Better to give my sis my last cash than to give a girl cash who dont know how to say thank you.
Lmaof
Re: Why Family Is Over Everything. by Richhard(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2018
lalasticlala dominuque seun myn44 cheesy wink
Re: Why Family Is Over Everything. by joessi(m): 1:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
[sup][/sup]
Richhard:
lalasticlala dominuque seun myn44 cheesy wink
English pls
Re: Why Family Is Over Everything. by Richhard(m): 9:45am On Dec 19, 2018
joessi:
[sup][/sup]
English pls

Lol, I'm calling on moderators to push to homepage.

(1) (Reply)

Warning To All Cheating Men / Woman Who Runs And Jumps Like A Horse Becomes Internet Sensation A Woman’s Weird / Is ur Marriage/relationshipThreaten By Infidelity Talk To Us Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.