Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Can I Use A UK Used Phone Bought In Nigeria In The UK? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Use A UK Used Phone Bought In Nigeria In The UK? (375 Views)

Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 / Adventures Of A UK Bound Nurse / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use A UK Used Phone Bought In Nigeria In The UK? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2018
Hey guys, so this thought came to mind and I decided to seek opinions here especially from those with experience and information. So here is the thing ;

Can u Travel to the UK with a UK used phone bought in Nigeria here? Considering one major factor that it might have previously been a stolen phone in the UK which found its way to Nigeria, especially as we don't really how these devices get to Nigeria as such it might have been black listed or red flagged .

Pls I really need opinions because I'm considering buying a UK used high end phone before traveling to the UK.

(1) (Reply)

How Roads Of Nigeria Have Changed Over Years? / Cause Of Ethiopian Airlines 737 Crash Revealed / Fuel Tanker Rams Into Moving Caterpillar In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.