Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked (43289 Views)

Davido's Bodyguard, Teejay Dies At The Age Of 36 / Always Dress Decently - Victoria Inyama Reacts To Video Of Tout Harassing Lady / See Funny Picture Of Falz And His Bodyguard(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Boxer007(m): 8:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:

Stay away from me

That woman is a stalker sir, oyindidi
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 18, 2018
Ehya, sorry :-)
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by PotatoSalad(m): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2018
Infinix ambassador. Isn't that an iPhone abi na infinix note 5 with iPhone skin?
Infinix just dash this dude money.
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Oyindidi(f): 8:54am On Dec 18, 2018
Boxer007:

That woman is a stalker sir, oy.indidi
Ask him out, I believe he'll say yes
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by simplyOJ(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2018
tesppidd:
50 percent of Rivers boys and girls are cultists.

Even Rivers parents are cultists.

Almost all of the youths are militants.

The girls are slay mamas.

The government will come and organize one conference and cordon off one area not more than 100 meters by 100 meters with 100 military men,

And then announce to the world that Rivers state is safe.
Their blood is constantly boiling, ready to spill blood at any slight provocation.
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Boxer007(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Ask him out, I believe he'll say yes

Are you homophobic and do u like gay men?
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Ayobami7(m): 9:02am On Dec 18, 2018
今晚
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Boxer007(m): 9:04am On Dec 18, 2018
simplyOJ:

Their blood is constantly boiling, ready to spill blood at any slight provocation.

Bro if i french kiss you. Your blood will cool down. Are u angry?
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Oyindidi(f): 9:05am On Dec 18, 2018
Boxer007:

Are you homophobic and do u like gay men?
No
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Boxer007(m): 9:06am On Dec 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
No

You dont like annalsex?
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Oyindidi(f): 9:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Boxer007:

You dont like annalsex?
I'm not gay like you

1 Like

Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by 8stargeneral: 9:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Portharcut boys no get joy

1 Like

Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Ndubuisipaul1: 9:14am On Dec 18, 2018
I just hope this is not Photoshop. I feel it may be photoshoped just to sell the news
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2018
speedyconnect3:
Nawao.

Rivers state is the most peaceful in the south cool
Ya most pissfull
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Jonadull: 9:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
Why?
undecided undecided
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by donc26(m): 9:25am On Dec 18, 2018
tesppidd:

The government will come and organize one conference and cordon off one area not more than 100 meters by 100 meters with 100 military men,

All thanks to the blood sucking governor of River state. we can't wait to throw his out come 2019.Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by EmekaBlue(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2018
Port Harcourt get real bad guys no joke

2 Likes

Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Dabzyblaze(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2018
top 10 TECNO phones with long lasting battery life

https://phonehub360..com/2018/12/top-10-tecno-phones-with-long-lasting.html
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by simplyOJ(m): 9:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Boxer007:

Bro if i french kiss you. Your blood will cool down. Are u angry?
grin not angry. PH boys no dey smile at all.

1 Like

Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by BrokenCock: 9:55am On Dec 18, 2018
R-M8 boiz @ work!
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by PraisePiano: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2018
No be idowest be that
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Boxer007(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm not gay like you

Fair enough but you can be *bi*. So you fuuuck women & men
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by iamrammy(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
tesppidd:

hahaha, ph is peacefull as long as you kpor well before you leap.
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by mechanics(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
The man was brutal, see how he punch a fan, the way he flew surprises me.
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by adecz: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Na oyel money dey cause all
this katakata for PH... cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Ijawblooded: 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hope say no b Timaya table im mata o. Wetin I dey tink sef. Last last Pitakwa no b Lag.
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Mruwa1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
visijo:
Blackberry users, do you still remember when you had pride when we asked you for Picmix or BBM pin.
Look at God now.
notin last forever
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Ladylollypop: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
How can he protect davido when him can't even avoid a knock on his forehead
Re: Davido Bodyguard Spotted With Plaster On His Head after tout fans attacked by Oyindidi(f): 10:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Jonathan:

Stay away from me
See here, you said I should stay away from you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chidinma Speaks On Relationship With Kiss Daniel / WOW! OREZI Acquires New Range Rover (see Photo) / Empress Njamah Spotted Buying Goat Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.