Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria (42585 Views)

Black Sunday: Igangan Massacre By Fulani Bandits (video) / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / How Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria Was Created - NY Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Edunwa302(m): 6:07am On Dec 18, 2018
Front page worthy material

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by figoperch: 6:18am On Dec 18, 2018
Time2Smile:
Why is the President and the Presidency not being held accountable for these crimes against humanity. Watch the video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6-6wV0agvs

We will never see this on Channels TV, AIT, NTA, TVC and their likes.

So bad.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by IbrahimDamola: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2018
May God punish all dumbohari supporters and may vulture feed on carcass. What wickedness!

Shia must not give up. The murderous illiterate must be captured and hanged by his ball in ICC.

God punish dumbohari. Dumbohari must not be allowed to escape, even his family members, none should be spared.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by dadebayo1(m): 7:29am On Dec 18, 2018
litdutchboy:

History repeats itself. Listen to Fela sing about Buhari, how he repeated the same thing during his tenure when we were not born in the 80's.
Animal in human skin.(No be be talk am, na fela)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aafjSUv6s7E

Sincerely it brought tears to my eyes.. Why use full force on citizens on a peaceful protest without arms? How on earth can they justify the killings? So so sad... Amnesty International should really take up the issues ... Very very sad. The Nigerian print and electronic media are actually covering up all that is happening... So so sad

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by IbrahimDamola: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2018
I repeat, if you still remain a dumbohari zombie after this video from the new York times, may the carcasses of your family litter the street and may stray dogs and vultures feast on them.

Insha Allah.

The dullard killer must not go unpunished, if the shia take up arms against him, they'll be justified. He must be arrested by ICC, if the ICC can not call him to order, the next president must pull out Nigeria from ICC, arrest dumbohari, buratai and co and feed them alive to hungry hyenas since ICC won't do their jobs.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by goldfish80(m): 8:02am On Dec 18, 2018
A part of me is actually routing for boko Haram after watching this video.
Hopefully they avenge the death of these people 3 folds on the soldiers to balance the equation.
May Karma run it's full course.

Come on BH boys! Show them shege!!
Come on lads!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by PointB: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2018
This is very sad and barbaric.

I hope these men and their commanders get the same justice they meted to those people.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by nijabazaar: 8:34am On Dec 18, 2018
cry

I hate Nigeria

I hate Buhari....

If u watch this video and still speak good of that hopeless devil .....you are a cretin with brain lined with horseshit.

I hate Nigeria. I hate Nigeria. i hate Buhari

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by nijabazaar: 8:36am On Dec 18, 2018
goldfish80:
A part of me is actually routing for boko Haram after watching this video.
Hopefully they avenge the death of these people 3 folds on the soldiers to balance the equation.
May Karma run it's full course.

Likewise me.

I am almost , if not wishinh for BH to descend on the Army right now

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by austinsmat(m): 8:47am On Dec 18, 2018
When you think Nigerian army has done the worst.you woke up to see the dirties ones, if this killing is from army guard then it is finished

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 8:55am On Dec 18, 2018
austinsmat:
When you think Nigerian army has done the worst.you woke up to see the dirties ones, if this killing is from army guard then it is finished

The fact that it was Guards brigade that carried out the attacks says alot about who ordered the killings because we all know that even the Chief of Army Staff has no control over guards brigade, the chain Of command is directly from commander Guards Brigades to the the Presidential office one way

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by OfficialAPCNig: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why then did Jonathan kill Zakzaky's children?
You mean GEJ massacred about 1000 shiites, destroyed their places of worship, incarcerate El zakzaky and his wife and denied him bails? Jonathan must be the next devil is these are true.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by collinsfhk(m): 9:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Indeed there was a country. I beg Nigerians to shun tribal sentiments and political leanings and get it right this time.

I think Swore should be the right option. He has the doggedness and had always opposed oppression and tyranny.

Nigerians free yourselves from destiny exchangers cum politicians

7 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by ruggedtimi(m): 9:18am On Dec 18, 2018
omo this video says it all...some how that religious group are connected to Iran and might not get too much attention from the u.s govt.

12 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by dokie: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2018
FarahAideed:
If you watch this video and still go ahead to support Buhari It will never be well with 6 generations of your descendants again ..... Who uses 50 calibre machine guns on peaceful protesters ...I swear Africa has never had days like this and Buhari has to be handed over to ICC soon for justice to be served , Nigerias next president must be ready to handover Buhari to the ICC immediately !!!!!!! This is sad

A lot of Nigerians a heartless. There is a limit to one's support for a candidate. But not here. How on earth can someone of good conscience still cast a vote for Buhari? How? How and why will anyone support Buhari in the face of all this?

As we speak, this thread is yet to hit front page and we have threads on davido and those showing their breasts on the front page.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by IbrahimDamola: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2018
Any day the dullard terrorist dumbohari doesn't spill the blood of innocent citizens, he cannot sleep well at night. He is an animal and should be treated as such. I just wish BH can descend on the army and aso rock and wipe them out right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by RTSC: 9:40am On Dec 18, 2018

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by kotv: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2018
ICC is waiting for each member of Buhari administration that's for sure. I do pray whoever takes over from Buhari do not protect anyone in this current presidency from the full strength of Justice when it comes.

I'm highly disgusted in the level of wickedness that is Nigeria Army. This is why I never shed a tear for them when killed by Boko Haram. Evil begets evil. They keep pushing shiites, soon they'll stupidily create another Boko Haram like they did before. Fools that never learn their lesson.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by kotv: 9:48am On Dec 18, 2018
RTSC:
Why is Trump trying to sell weapons to a backward Nigerian Army. ?

Keep your weapons for deserving countries just like past American presidents have done.

Trump is a business man and a racist. He does not care if they clear out Nigeria. As far as we're black, that racist fool will sell anything to anymore without caring about how it'll be used. A USA citizen was murdered by the Saudi government. Just because he's Muslim and his family originated from Saudi Arabia, that racist fool marked his murder was irrelevant and continued his business with the Saudi Arabia. Don't expect anything from that racist

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by RTSC: 9:52am On Dec 18, 2018

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by RTSC: 9:54am On Dec 18, 2018

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by bishopkay: 10:14am On Dec 18, 2018
I watched this video and I almost shed tears! Even women children and teenagers weren't spared.

This is a direct indictment on buhari because this unit the presidential guard is directly under his command. But instead of the military sending out these trigger happy bastards to face boko haram, they instead kept them there for crimes against humanity!

What happened to emphaty? Even shooting retreating unarmed protesters at the back that's the height of cowardice. Yet these are the people who we pray for and tag rip when boko haram runs them down? I would never sympathize with the army again even if a whole barrack gets wiped off because I know they'd do same to me and my kin if they are given the slight opportunity to!

As for the fools and zombies who would always try to justify this, karma is a b1tch and when it affects you directly, you'd look for justice but find none. You'd cry for help but find no respite.

Anyone who still boldly campaigns and votes for this Hitler government we have there right now, may it never be well with you amen

Lalasticlala, mynd44, seun
As this news now no favor APC una no go put am for FP abi? Rubbish

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by barrydee(m): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2018
I wept for my country after watching this video.
I wept for our democracy after watching this video.
I wept for our future as citizens of Nigeria after watching this video and I also cursed all those who packaged a coupist, a Terrorist, a sadist and an incompetent & unmerited general as our president in 2015 after watching this video.

Nigeria has never had it this bad.

*Spits*

12 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by bet9ja(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2018
You can't see this on front page. All medias have been capped.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by VaselineCrew: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2018
why isn't this on the front page though

3 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by MrRichmond: 10:38am On Dec 18, 2018
lalasticlala this needs to go to the front page.

It is a verified investigation carried out by the world renowned news outlet - New York Times.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by VaselineCrew: 10:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Na wa oh, I had to go to YouTube to make sure that it was really New York Times that reported it and sure enough, it was legit New York Times with millions of subscribers.

Such detailed analysis and angles, it's like they collated videos from sundry sources and dovetailed them so well. Very good expose to serve as evidence for prosecution of those involved and key members of this administration, hopefully.

What I find strange is why our own news agencies, including nairaland here, would be dilly dallying

17 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Gboy101: 10:41am On Dec 18, 2018
when you speak they said hate speech. when you exposed them they would say fake news. alot of person have lost their conscience still supporting buhari.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by Ziggylady(f): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2018
This is what the evil folks in APC/BMC wants to continue via 'Next Level'..Devilish bastardsss!

UN and US should slam the Nigerian Government with severe sanctions..Little wonder the glorified boys scout called Ñigerian Army has been threathening Amnesty International with expulsion from the North..tufia!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by IbrahimDamola: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Lalasticlala but why is this not on the FP.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by nameo: 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
figoperch:

We will never see this on Channels TV, AIT, NTA, TVC and their likes.

So bad.

You were just reading my mind. This is one of the saddest realization from this, apart from the fact I just watched the NIgerian military brutally kill unarmed citizens- the very people they you aree supposed to protect. And with war hardware for that matter!!!

The very people who say ee should undertand when fulanis take the cows and trek within same city of Abuja causing traffic, are fine with killing humans doing same trek and also causing traffic.

So sad

6 Likes

Re: New York Times Video Documentary On Massacre By Soldiers In Nigeria by nameo: 11:18am On Dec 18, 2018
@ lalasticlala, @ seun, this should be on frontpage asap

Am really sad

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu Has Ordered Palliatives To Cushion Effects Of Subsidy Removal – Kyari / Some Facts About Abuja National Mosque Everyone Should Know (Photos) / Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.