Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,336 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Highlight Of Nigerian Youths Town Hall Meeting With Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Highlight Of Nigerian Youths Town Hall Meeting With Atiku (249 Views)

Highlight Of Peter Obi's Address To Nigerians In Frankfurt, Germany / Atiku Abubakar Aba Town Hall Meeting (Photos) / Atiku Abubakar At PDP Women Town Hall Meeting In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Highlight Of Nigerian Youths Town Hall Meeting With Atiku by Comrde3g(m): 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2018
Highlight of the PDP Youth Townhall Meeting with Atiku Abubakar held on Monday 17th Dec , 2018 at Welcome Center, MM Airport, Lagos

The greatness of any nation is the function of how educated her citizens are. Atiku's government will invest in Education.
-Peter Obi (At the Youth Interactive Forum, Lagos)

The Atiku Presidency will provide jobs and improve the economy a Great deal.
-Petet Obi (At the Youth Interactive Forum, Lagos)

A vote for Atiku is a vote for your freedom.
-Uche Secondus (At the Youth Interactive Forum, Lagos)

Atiku will work hand in hand with the youths to develop Nigeria, that is Atiku's social contract with Youths.

Our party, the PDP will hold the Atiku presidency accountable.

I have many children but only one of them is working with the government, all others are working in my various companies. I believe in creating jobs, my government will create jobs for the youth.
-Atiku Abubakar
(At the Youth Interactive Forum, Lagos)

I pledge that 40% of my government will be youths.
-Atiku Abubakar (At the Youth Interactive Forum, Lagos)

My minister for youth will be less than 30 years of age, if you are in that category, it could be you!

Lower tax rates and other incentives will be given to the private sector to provide jobs jobs and jobs as it is done in civilised world.

A professor of law is not an economist, I have chosen someone with the knowledge of economy to get things back in shape.

There will be no cabal in my government, that is never the hallmark of the PDP.

We'll create prosperity amongst the people, this will send malnutrition and diseases packing amongst children.

My gov't will invest seriously in education to come up with citizens who will be useful to themselves and d country as a whole.

Re: Highlight Of Nigerian Youths Town Hall Meeting With Atiku by thesicilian: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
Any smart Nigerian youth would know that neither Buhari nor Atiku is the answer.

(1) (Reply)

Barr. Austin Adigio Meets With Bayelsa State Students Management Committee, / Alex Badeh: Killing Of Ex-defence Chief ‘not Entirely A Military Affair’ – Air C / Shocking Fact - Why Nigeria's Power Sector Privatization Is Not Succeeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.