Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. (8513 Views)

How To Deflower A Pussy Without Much Pain (18+) / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2018
10 reasons why you do not to disvirgin igbo Ladies if you won’t marry her

1. Igbo girls are Spiritual
Some igbo girls stay away from men just because they have vow to God not to lose their virginity before marriage. When you trick these ladies by promising them undying love just to take their virginity from them, God’s wrath will definitely come upon such a man

2. Some igbo Ladies are Hot tempered Ladies
In case you don’t know, Igbo ladies are very aggressive that they don’t take poo from guys. If you dare break their virginity and try to dump them, they can torture you either by biting off your joystick or pour acid on you. They do not tolerate cheat and dishonesty

3. Native Doctors Patronizers
To be very frank and sincere, guys really need to take a chill pill on whom to break their virginity if not calamity will befall them. This reminds me when I was reading profusely for my final exam last month just to escape probation when I overheard a lady making incantations and raining curses on his boyfriend who robbed her of her virginity and broke up with her afterward. I had to quickly lock my window and switched on my home theatre so that the curses she laid will not lose direction and come straight into my room. Remember it is their original source of justice before the so-called civilization.

4. Igbo Ladies who coerce you into Blood Covenant
Some Igbo ladies put guys in bondage by forcing blood covenant on them when they breach their promises to marry them after sleeping with them. Such guys may eventually breach their promises carelessly and may end up in...Read More...

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2018
probably I have deflowered about three Igbo girls in my local street
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by habsydiamond(m): 11:29pm On Dec 17, 2018
Na only for nollywood movies all these dey happen....nowadays na dem dey beg guys to break their honey pot records...some will even sell for small change... Jokes apart, shey we still virgin for this change period....the only set of people I can beat my chest for are the unborn babies.. lipsrsealed undecided

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by EbukaHades10(m): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2018
Igbo girls right now

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 17, 2018
It's been long I read a write up as shallow and mumuish like the one posted here .

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by Uzomaemmanuel(m): 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2018
omablogs:

Some igbo girls stay away from men just because they have vow to God not to lose their virginity before marriage. When you trick these ladies by promising them undying love just to take their virginity from them, God’s wrath will definitely come upon such a man

In case you don’t know, Igbo ladies are very aggressive that they don’t take poo from guys. If you dare break their virginity and try to dump them, they can torture you either by biting off your joystick or pour acid on you. They do not tolerate cheat and dishonesty

To be very frank and sincere, guys really need to take a chill pill on whom to break their virginity if not calamity will befall them. This reminds me when I was reading profusely for my final exam last month just to escape probation when I overheard a lady making incantations and raining curses on his boyfriend who robbed her of her virginity and broke up with her afterward. I had to quickly lock my window and switched on my home theatre so that the curses she laid will not lose direction and come straight into my room. Remember it is their original source of justice before the so-called civilization.

Some Igbo ladies put guys in bondage by forcing blood covenant on them when they breach their promises to marry them after sleeping with them. Such guys may eventually breach their promises carelessly and may end up in...Read More...
omablogs:

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2018
virgoquin:
It's been long I read a write up as shallow and mumuish like the one posted here .
wow thanks to your mumuish brain who still had time to read this post very well

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 12:03am On Dec 18, 2018
kachi19
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 12:27am On Dec 18, 2018
but if I may ask does it mean that the Igbo's are now the most special girls among all the tribes in nigeria
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2018
omablogs:
but if I may ask does it mean that the Igbo's are now the most special girls among all the tribes in nigeria
Itink so oooo produly Igbo shocked shocked shocked tongue

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by Xfactor22: 4:09am On Dec 18, 2018
I had to quickly lock my window and switched on my home theatre so that the curses she laid will not lose direction and come straight into my room.

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 18, 2018
The original post was made by Tosyne2much. The op edited it poorly and claimed it. Op is a THIEF.
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2018
Make uh na allow IGBOS some AIR
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 8:49am On Dec 18, 2018
hey someone just called me Op!
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by tosyne2much(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2018
mexican:
The original post was made by Tosyne2much. The op edited it poorly and claimed it. Op is a THIEF.
Don't mind the OP jawe baba.. Na thief him be

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by ATM624(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2018
Op I don't believe this. Where I served I was hooked by like 4 igbo Bae wey be virgin,na Dem dey even beg for that thing. Just that I'm a good guy. I don't wanna give them cuz I respect.
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by Biglittlelois(f): 11:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Lol,
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by Ayobami7(m): 1:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
德甲拜仁慕尼黑合作
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 2:18am On Dec 19, 2018
embarassed tongue

igbos better jare
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 3:26am On Dec 19, 2018

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 4:12am On Dec 19, 2018
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 5:55am On Dec 19, 2018
ATM624:
Op I don't believe this. Where I served I was hooked by like 4 igbo Bae wey be virgin,na Dem dey even beg for that thing. Just that I'm a good guy. I don't wanna give them cuz I respect.
And so?
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 7:09am On Dec 19, 2018

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 8:04am On Dec 19, 2018
I see
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by mhizbel(f): 8:09am On Dec 19, 2018
omablogs:
Itink so oooo produly Igbo shocked shocked shocked tongue
Igbo kwenu! cheesy
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 8:15am On Dec 19, 2018
tosyne2much:
Don't mind the OP jawe baba.. Na thief him be
Thanks man I respect you for the effort you have made
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Great writer I saLute u
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 1:08pm On Dec 19, 2018
BBC Radio I don't know what to say I love you from the day I was just wondering if you want me to go back to sleep now baby girl and I don't claim to
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2018
Let me know if you want me to go back to sleep now you know what
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 5:15pm On Dec 19, 2018
That is another reason why you should be careful
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
How are you going out with

Full Download. Trey Songz Tremaine Album Zip / 10ways To Keep Ur Relationship Intresting And Lively / Where Can I Find Hot Runz Girls In Delta, Warri?