Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,879 members, 7,802,840 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. (8511 Views)

How To Deflower A Pussy Without Much Pain (18+) / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / Virgin Nigerian Girl Searching For A Guy To Deflower Her On Facebook (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 7:50am On Dec 20, 2018
Happy Halloween to you tomorrow morning
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 12:00pm On Dec 20, 2018
Top ten minutes ago
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 6:31pm On Dec 20, 2018
Hey Liam smiles wide and says
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 4:21am On Dec 21, 2018
Bad) it's recommended
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 4:25am On Dec 21, 2018
Forum before cheating
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 4:52am On Dec 21, 2018
No fears blood
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 6:02am On Dec 21, 2018
Girl I love you from the
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 12:51am On Dec 25, 2018
Good morning all
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 2:59pm On Dec 27, 2018
please we reduce atleast
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 7:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
From the other day
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 6:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
U weren't dating someone else why
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 6:36pm On Dec 28, 2018
Offering
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Call propaganda posters
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2018
Not a top reason
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Driving oil into the economy
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2018
Awaken patriotic leaer
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 11:24am On Dec 29, 2018
chaii is this funny no I don't think so
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 11:26am On Dec 29, 2018
lagos scammer
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2018
Ghost Adventures of the African countries that are in the morning to
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2018
omablogs:
10 reasons why you do not to disvirgin igbo Ladies if you won’t marry her

1. Igbo girls are Spiritual
Some igbo girls stay away from men just because they have vow to God not to lose their virginity before marriage. When you trick these ladies by promising them undying love just to take their virginity from them, God’s wrath will definitely come upon such a man

2. Some igbo Ladies are Hot tempered Ladies
In case you don’t know, Igbo ladies are very aggressive that they don’t take poo from guys. If you dare break their virginity and try to dump them, they can torture you either by biting off your joystick or pour acid on you. They do not tolerate cheat and dishonesty

3. Native Doctors Patronizers
To be very frank and sincere, guys really need to take a chill pill on whom to break their virginity if not calamity will befall them. This reminds me when I was reading profusely for my final exam last month just to escape probation when I overheard a lady making incantations and raining curses on his boyfriend who robbed her of her virginity and broke up with her afterward. I had to quickly lock my window and switched on my home theatre so that the curses she laid will not lose direction and come straight into my room. Remember it is their original source of justice before the so-called civilization.

4. Igbo Ladies who coerce you into Blood Covenant
Some Igbo ladies put guys in bondage by forcing blood covenant on them when they breach their promises to marry them after sleeping with them. Such guys may eventually breach their promises carelessly and may end up in...Read More...
Evablizin stands out. She's mannerly, mature think about anything, a woman per excellence
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2018
We have friends
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2019
It's an agreement that I would like to do it for you
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
How to create a
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 2:47pm On Jan 03, 2019
Hopefully
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2019
I see
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2019
Hopefully you can do that
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2019
From what I was just wondering if you want me to come to the hospital and they
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by omablogs: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2019
From what I was just wondering if you want me to come to the hospital and they [sup][/sup]
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by Apexcutie(f): 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2019
he just said it all,some guys actually think dey are smart but dey are just so foolish DAT dey don't no DAT some girls are not just ordinary as they think. a curse is a enough to ruin a guys life for eternity
Re: Top Reasons Why You Don’t Need To Deflower Igbo Ladies If You Won’t Marry Them.. by Brunicekid(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2020
Really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am bleeped!! ,my Girlfriend Is Pregnant / Your Br£ast Are Not Equal, Man Blast Nigerian Lady That Want To Go For #BBNAIJA. / 10 Million Naira Or This, Which Will You Choose? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.