Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,370 members, 7,808,292 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

2019 Couples Let's Meet Here - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / 2019 Couples Let's Meet Here (389 Views)

COVID-19: To Couples Preparing To Get Married In March And April 2020 / Strictly Wedding Packages By Event Planners For Wedding Couples / See The Funniest Nigerian Wedding Invitation Cards... For Our Upcoming Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Couples Let's Meet Here by ladolphevents: 1:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Dear Super couple,

It's from my heart, I welcome you to this thread.

I am Dorcas Obeahon, the creative director of Ladolph Events Solutions.

Ladolph Events Solutions is an event planning company that that helps in creating the best experience for our clients on their big day. We strongly believe that marriage is honourable and deserves to be celebrated with the most pleasurable experience. This is why no matter what your budget is, we work with you to uniquely create a pleasurable wedding experience capturing all the details in your love story.

This thread will serve as a community and resource centre to walk you through having your dream wedding and living happily ever after wink.

It's my sincere belief that this thread will be a blessing to you in ways you cannot imagine.

You can join our community for brides on Facebook "Naija Brides on a Budget" and get to meet your amazing colleagues who are planning to get married too and get valuable information.

We will start off immediately, as soon as we get 10 brides indicate interest to join us here.

So, please indicate your interest, if this sounds as something you want to be part of.

You are loved.

(1) (Reply)

Get MTN Data For Just #500 Naira Only / Wedding Promo / Casket Collapses As Pallbearers Try Showing Dance Moves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.