Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

If You Are God, Will You Creat A Dick Larger Than Your Own ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are God, Will You Creat A Dick Larger Than Your Own ? (1362 Views)

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / Do I Have A Dick Sucking lips? Advice!!!!! Pics Inside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You Are God, Will You Creat A Dick Larger Than Your Own ? by ugandalady: 6:20am On Dec 18, 2018
gbosaa:

I think it’s time for you to grab those pills, drink or whatever substance that helps to calm your nerves and keep your sanity because you’ve started to derail.

I’ll have to leave you now to get your acts together. It’s 5.02 and I need at least 90mins of snooze.

typical black behavior again !

fling personal remarks venomously, before running away like a hare.

you dont have balls.

after the final and what you conceive to be a violent ejaculation, you surrender faster than i can feel surprised to.
Re: If You Are God, Will You Creat A Dick Larger Than Your Own ? by ugandalady: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2018
gbosaa:

9.5/10 of your posts are filled the words....gay, black, racism.
All of these are unprovoked.
What’s the trigger? That’s assuming you are from Japan which you claim to come from. Ugandans whom you love so much and obsessed with have a word for white people...Muzungu. No Ugandan will call you that because you are not one.

Lest I forget, what sort of drug are you in?

actually, my icon , my hackney is "big black dick" , or simply "dicks" .

this icon makes you guys relate me with some other account of mine, which is disused now.

once you guys see "black dick" in the title of a certain thread, they know it is my thread. and they would choose to come in or not.

but usually they would come and have a look , out of irresistable curiosity , although the only point they can see is no more than they have already known : black dick worshipping.

you are such a new comer.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need To Lose My Virginity – Beautiful Lady Flashes Her Pant (See Photos) / Photos Of A Married Woman Assaulting Husband’s Side Chick Go Viral / Lagos To Ibadan Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.