Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,024 members, 7,799,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today (6631 Views)

Rivers Crisis: Court Bars INEC From Conducting Bye-election To Fill Vacant Seats / Labour Party Crisis: Court Orders Substituted Service On Peter Obi's Faction / Ogun PDP: Kashamu, Adebutu Factions Reunite; Vow To Unseat APC In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by helinues: 5:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
haffaze777:

I once worked with honourable fasiu bakenne,his campaign office is stone thrown from dimeji bankole's office at isale ake,she truly said that,she was bittered that his son was voted out despite spending recklessly.

I know Fasiu Bakenne with his younger brothers Lukman and Sebril . Sometimes look can be deceiving. Dimeji was humbled before he was elected but the moment he got what he wanted, he started misbehaving but his dad Alani not like that
Re: Ogun PDP Crisis: Court To Decide Kashamu, Adebutu’s Fate Today by haffaze777(m): 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
helinues:

I know Fasiu Bakenne with his younger brothers Lukman and Sebril . Sometimes look can be deceiving. Dimeji was humbled before he was elected but the moment he got what he wanted, he started misbehaving but his dad Alani not like that

Na dat woman dey control him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam Is The Fastest Growing Religion In England & The World - Reno Omokri / Shuaibu Babas, Supporters Defect To PDP in Adamawa / 2023 Elections: Police Release Phone Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.