Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos (33700 Views)

Bukola Adeeyo Gets ₦1 Million Birthday Gift From Anonymous (Photo) / Mirabel, Wife Of Chinchon: Bukola Adeeyo Charmed My Husband, Got Pregnant / Bukola Adeeyo In Matching Outfit With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by laughitall(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly over bleached slut, I can't wait to see her downfall, let her life be miserable
you are back
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Dabzyblaze(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by laughitall(m): 10:03am On Dec 18, 2018
CheapDataGuy:
we at awoofdata say happy birthday Ma.
how much is your data
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Delite01(f): 10:04am On Dec 18, 2018
Olalan:
Without showing their cleavage to the public dem never fine
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Oweku: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2018
29 or 39...anyways she said she is 29..

Check my signature
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by rastaLivity: 10:06am On Dec 18, 2018
Oise112:
See below
use it and elevate your father's wretched state
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 18, 2018
a fine and expensive farm tool
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by allthingsgood: 10:09am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
ugly over bleached slut, I can't wait to see her downfall, let her life be miserable

Hey this is uncalled for.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Itzurboi(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
Dem don grant you bail abi, kemi's brother.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by humberjade: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

The fact that u have a miserable life doesn't mean u should be proclaiming misfortune on others who are doing well with their lives...learn to appreciate God in d lives of those who are making it...maybe, just maybe, God will have mercy on u are change ur story around.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by meobizy(f): 10:38am On Dec 18, 2018
She’s not a fat f-uck. Is this photoshop? I believe it is.
As soon as I saw ‘Yoruba actress’ I prepared myself to see a female manatee. At least she’s bleached so that counts for something.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 18, 2018
she looks choppable
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by thecommunist(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
for what na
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by thecommunist(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2018
maynation:
I hope she has good command of English?

Most of our Yoruba actors and actresses don't, the guys are worse.
good command of English wont better anyone's lot..skills and common sense will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Konquest: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2018
barlkeez:
She was born as Bukola Oluwakemi Adeeyo on December 18, 1989 in Ibadan , Nigeria, her father is from Oyo. She is the first of four children and she went to school in Moshood Abiola Polytechnic .
She has appeared in so many films and was registered into the industry through veteran actor, Odunlade Adekola. She is now a movie producer.

She celebrates her 29th birthday today, with lovely photos:

Source: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/bukola-adeeyo-celebrates-29th-birthday.html

^^^^
^^^^
Beautiful looking brown coffee... grin
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by oochi123(f): 11:32am On Dec 18, 2018
Beautiful woman Happy Birthday..

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by maynation(f): 11:35am On Dec 18, 2018
thecommunist:
good command of English wont better anyone's lot..skills and common sense will.

You can have all the talents and skills in this world and still be unsellable. The Yoruba actors and actresses are to an extent skillful but my dear check the people making waves and you will find out that their good grammatical locution has given them upper edge. Look at Bolanle Ninalowo., this guy joined the industry not quite long and he's already making waves. They may all look rich but it won't fetch them national and international recognitions like they deserve. And then ,this is 21st century how many of these present day generations allow their kids to watch these whack local movies when they already have new generation movies and nice cinema movies already.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Jackipapa: 11:38am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by bonnyhope: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2018
there is no sense of decency in our women anymore
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by thecommunist(m): 11:51am On Dec 18, 2018
maynation:

You can have all the talents and skills in this world and still be unsellable. The Yoruba actors and actresses are to an extent skillful but my dear check the people making waves and you will find out that their good grammatical locution has given them upper edge. Look at Bolanle Ninalowo., this guy joined the industry not quite long and he's already making waves. They may all look rich but it won't fetch them national and international recognitions like they deserve. And then ,this is 21st century how many of these present day generations allow their kids to watch these whack local movies when they already have new generation movies and nice cinema movies already.
Chinese have skills and and talent(even if that skill is copying..na still skill anyways) they are damn sell-able! they don't care about having good command of English or any other language..in fact until recently, most of the user manuals of their products are written in Chinese and they sell like hot cake. even nowadays, most instructional manuals of their products are written in very unreadable and meaningless English,,gibberish if you ask me...and they still sell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Konquest: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
maynation:
[s]I hope she has good command of English?

Most of our Yoruba actors and actresses don't, the guys are worse[/s].
^^^^
^^^^
@maynation

Your comment is VERY misleading and insulting to the professionals
of Yoruba ancestry in the English/Yoruba movie industry!

They started the movie industry in Nigeria and as of 1988... The first
home video films appeared in Yoruba and were subtitled and even
screened in the cinemas in Lagos simultaneously. This is after they also
pioneered the cinema industry right from the 1960s. I did a research
years ago and was stunned to know that many of them are
well-informed.

In 1969 the first commercially successful Nigerian movie [Kongi's Harvest] by Prof. Wole Soyinka
[who is also a film maker and international writer] was screened in the cinemas in Lagos. Veteran actors
and film makers such as Baba Sala, Hubert Ogunde, Dr. Ola Balogun a veteran film maker, Kunle Afolayan's
dad [Ade Love] shot the movie "Taxi Driver" in the 1980s, a Lagos Island Prince form the Kosoko Royal
House [Jide Kosoko], Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs, Bimbo Akintola and MANY MORE younger actors
have produced and acted in Yoruba and English movies.

Many of them are well-educated graduates even right up to the PhD
level, and are they are good multi-linguists... meaning that they
speak good Yoruba, English, and any other language. You know
very little about the Yoruba segment of the Nigerian movie industry
based on your skewed post.

Maybe you are CONFUSING the subtitling of some pirated
movies and you assume they don't speak the so-called
English language. I have seen many Yoruba language movies
that were sub-titled in English and they were well edited
WITH LITTLE ERRORS.

Those movies with bad subtitlings are pirated copies
that were annoyingly made up by dubious Video Editors.

I hope this helps you to understand things better.
Please get informed.

All the best!
smiley

Cc: thecommunist

PS: http://www.nigerianmonitor.com/10-non-yoruba-actors-excelled-yoruba-movie-industry/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by maynation(f): 12:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
thecommunist:

Chinese have skills and and talent(even if that skill is copying..na still skill anyways) they are damn sell-able! they don't care about having good command of English or any other language..in fact until recently, most of the user manuals of their products are written in Chinese and they sell like hot cake. even nowadays, most instructional manuals of their products are written in very unreadable and meaningless English,,gibberish if you ask me...and they still sell.

How could you bring Chinese into this argument?? Helloooo. Chinese is one of the most spoken languages in the whole world. This language has more indigenous speakers than English. Please Google is your friend. They have the population already, why then should they speak English?? And then, do you know in spite of this population and high technological advancement they have movies shot in English? Again, you said until recently most of their instructional manuals are written in English. I don't know What Your definition of unreadable English is but I tell you 'Chinese are revoluting, they are flowing with the waves of international demands and necessities. They are trying so hard to fit into the international market even though they have all the basic requirements needed to improve locally (in fact they have gotten to the apogee of breakthrough locally) but they know international recognition is an achievement on its own.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by maynation(f): 12:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Konquest:

^^^^
^^^^
@maynation

Your comment is VERY misleading and insulting to the professionals
of Yoruba ancestry in the English/Yoruba movie industry!

They started the movie industry in Nigeria and as of 1988... The first
home video films appeared in Yoruba and were sub-titled and even
screened in the cinemas in Lagos simultaneously. This is after they also
pioneered the cinema industry right from the 1960s. I did a research
years ago and was stunned to know that many of them are
well-informed.

In 1969 the first commercially successful Nigerian movie [Kongi's Harvest] by Prof. Wole Soyinka
[who is also a film maker and international writer] was screened in the cinemas in Lagos. Veteran actors
and film makers such as Baba Sala, Hubert Ogunde, Dr. Ola Balogun a veteran film maker, Kunle Afolayan's
dad [Ade Love] shot the movie "Taxi Driver" in the 1980s, a Lagos Island Prince form the Kosoko Royal
House [Jide Kosoko], Joke Silva, Olu Jacobs, Bimbo Akintola and MANY MORE younger actors
have produced and acted in Yoruba and English movies.

a very good
Many of them are well-educated graduates even right up to the PhD
level, and are they are good multi-linguists... meaning that they
speak good Yoruba, English, and any other language. You know
very little about the Yoruba segment of the Nigerian movie industry
based on your skewed post.

Maybe you are CONFUSING the sub-titling of some pirated
movies and you assume they don't speak the so-called
English language. I have seen many Yoruba language movies
that were sub-titled in English and they were well edited
WITH LITTLE ERRORS.

Those movies with bad sub-titlings are pirated copies
that were annoyingly made up by dubious Video Editors.

I hope this helps you to understand things better.
Please get informed.

All the best!
smiley

Cc: thecommunist
Darling, I am Yoruba and I have watched enough of Yoruba movies to last my generations to come. So I definitely know what I am writing.
I am not disputing the fact that Yorubas are pioneers of dramatic reformations in Nigeria, all what I am saying is upgrade the industry and make our movies sellabe.
The subtitle is the worst thing that has happened to humanity, so many foolish and unnecessary mistakes and these have shown how dead our grammatical locutions are. But then, this isn't my concern. My problem is 80% of these yoruba actors and actresses can't speak good English on set and most of them lack confidence to face the camera and express themselves in English. This is the only reason why most of them can't accept English speaking roles. Apart from Gabriel Afolayan, Kunle Afolayan, Afeez Adedimeji, Femi Adebayo, Funso Adeolu, Adeniyi Johnson(to a considerable extent) and some few more guys, how many of them could speak good English despite the peak they've attained in their various careers. Odunlade Adekola once rejected taking role in an English movie. Why? Obviously because the confidence is lacking, he gave a huge nonsense as excuse but we all know it's a lie. Compare Omotola Jolade, Desmond Elliot, Ninalowo Bolanle, Mercy Johnson, Mercy Aigbe,Funke Akindele and many more others that speak good English to some silly jokers whose names won't even be taken note of? They guys are lagging behind abeg.
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Ayobami7(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
德甲拜仁慕尼黑合作
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by olumike001(m): 1:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
DeeTweenie:
Happy birthday
Thank God for you,guys re just funny no prayers,wishes just condemnation as if they can say it when they see her...many of them will even be struggling for selfie with her.
Happy birthday to her.Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by andersonbillz(m): 2:27pm On Dec 18, 2018
HeWrites:
Na them...

Reminds me of some saggy p***** lips grin grin
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by xianah(f): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sup with the comment?this is too much.
SIMPLYkush:
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Badb0y4lyf(m): 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Giddymoney:
Women are like fruits, different shapes and sizes, but the problem is men, we want fruit salad

I Tell you can we ever be contempt
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Konquest: 2:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
maynation:

Darling, I am Yoruba and I have watched enough of Yoruba movies to last my generations to come. So I definitely know what I am writing.

I am not disputing the fact that Yorubas are pioneers of dramatic reformations in Nigeria, all what I am saying is upgrade the industry and make our movies sellable.

The subtitle is the worst thing that has happened to humanity, so many foolish and unnecessary mistakes and these have shown how dead our grammatical locutions are. But then, this isn't my concern. My problem is 80% of these yoruba actors and actresses can't speak good English on set and most of them lack confidence to face the camera and express themselves in English. This is the only reason why most of them can't accept English speaking roles. Apart from Gabriel Afolayan, Kunle Afolayan, Afeez Adedimeji, Femi Adebayo, Funso Adeolu, Adeniyi Johnson(to a considerable extent) and some few more guys, how many of them could speak good English despite the peak they've attained in their various careers.

Odunlade Adekola once rejected taking role in an English movie. Why? Obviously because the confidence is lacking, he gave a huge nonsense as excuse but we all know it's a lie. Compare Omotola Jolade, Desmond Elliot, Ninalowo Bolanle, Mercy Johnson, Mercy Aigbe,Funke Akindele and many more others that speak good English to some silly jokers whose names won't even be taken note of? They guys are lagging behind abeg.
^^^^
^^^^
@maynation

I got to read your profile after I had sent my first post to you...
so yes I accept... and its good to know that you are of SW ancestry
and are NOT just hating or being ethnically biased like some trolls
do on NL.

OK... You seem to have had contact with some of the traditional Yoruba actors
for you to make some of your summations. I agree with about the bad spellings
in the subtitles of some of the movies... but just as I said earlier, most of the
films you see on TV are pirated works and that is why they have bad spellings.

ONTV and DSTV carry out very good screenings of movies that don't have those
spelling errors so as to be able to retain the sanity of their viewers who get subjected
to poorly translated movies - in all local languages.

You see, when the movies are originally made, the "Video Editors" who do the editing
of the films keep copies of the films in digital format [MP4] on their laptops for themselve
and family to watch for free and then SELL THEM to the MOVIE PIRATES who do not
care about quality. Because of the lack of central control or unregulated movie sector
the movies are not vetted before release and so you have piracy thriving.

Last but not least... Odunlade has acted in English language movies such as
Funmi Holder's "The Grudge."

SOURCE: https://stargist.com/entertainment/nigerian_celebrity/odunlade-adekola-debuts-in-english-movie-the-grudge/
==========
==========
"Odunlade Adekunle Set to Appear In First English Movie"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4TvoEjfzao [0:34]
Sep 28, 2016 - Uploaded by ONTV Nigeria
Subscribe to ONTV Official YouTube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/ONTV41

Enjoy!

All the best! smiley
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by Ladylollypop: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2018
Yoruba actress n bleaching.....

Nothing can ever separate them
Re: Bukola Adeeyo Celebrates 29th Birthday With Lovely Photos by thecommunist(m): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
maynation:

How could you bring Chinese into this argument?? Helloooo. Chinese is one of the most spoken languages in the whole world. This language has more indigenous speakers than English. Please Google is your friend. They have the population already, [b]why then should they speak English?? [/b]And then, do you know in spite of this population and high technological advancement they have movies shot in English? Again, you said until recently most of their instructional manuals are written in English. I don't know What Your definition of unreadable English is but I tell you 'Chinese are revoluting, they are flowing with the waves of international demands and necessities. They are trying so hard to fit into the international market even though they have all the basic requirements needed to improve locally (in fact they have gotten to the apogee of breakthrough locally) but they know international recognition is an achievement on its own.
the argument is not ''why should they speak English" it is ''they don't measure their growth and development on the basis of speaking English''.
i'm sorry you cant see my point but since i'm ill disposed to one sided reasoning, i guess i will just leave this argument alone. have a good day.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Is Responsible For Majek Fashek’s Drug Rehab In Abuja / Tobi Bakre On Vacation In Beirut, Lebanon (PHOTOS) / 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.