Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,318 members, 7,780,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:04 PM

Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos (34586 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Goes Braless As She Rocks Newly Red Hair / Photos: Moet Abebe Goes Braless, Flashes Tits In Wet Shirt / Abasiodiong Eyo Inyang Smokes To Celebrate Her 20th Birthday; Goes Braless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Olawaleyy036(m): 7:11am On Dec 18, 2018
Teenage Nollywood Actress, Regina Daniels shares braless selfie pictures online this morning.

See more photos below
Source: http://www.nairafame.com/2018/12/regina-daniels-goes-braless-as-she.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by mikejj(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2018
so

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2018
Give boys small cleavage na

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by speedyconnect3: 7:32am On Dec 18, 2018
Lol at guy above

7 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by SIMPLYkush: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2018
This useless olosho is at it again, my concern is how her parents will feel after she fails to marry, and becomes bankrupt later on, her pussy wont last till the end, i pity her miserable and misfortunate life

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by CarGuidNG: 7:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Whatever rocks her boat.
We provide customized VIN Checks and reports for car buyers, dealers and owners to ensure you don't end up with a vehicle with dangerous and hidden damage history
Signature

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 18, 2018
Is it me or is this girl getting uglier?

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
This useless olosho is at it again, my concern is how her parents will feel after she fails to marry, and becomes bankrupt later on, her pussy wont last till the end, i pity her miserable and misfortunate life
They've released you from your cage abi? As long as her 'acting' career stays sharp (and her vagina can still naturally lubricate), money will never be her problem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Ibramamahi(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2018
She is fine sha

Check my signature on how to be a billionaire before the end of this

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2018
And it's news lol
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by goodnewscliff(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2018
EastGold:
Give boys small cleavage na
u be foooooollllll grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by kamez(m): 10:24am On Dec 18, 2018
this should be in the kids section of nairaland...serious minded adults like us cannot just wake up in the morning and start bothering ourselves with selfies of an underage kid

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by amazemanuno: 10:24am On Dec 18, 2018
OVERRATED!!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by abbeyloyee(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2018
SWEET 16
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Darksider131: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
the older kush writes more wicked than this

Don't tell me you are fading #not impressed angry

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Pulsenaija: 10:25am On Dec 18, 2018
k
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Ayt27(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2018
I like to respect people’s choices commenting but the fact this made it on nairaland and then to FP, it’s just really dumb.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2018
NA HOE SHE BE NOTHING MORE.
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by TRUSTEDGUY: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2018
NA HOE SHE BE NOTHING MORE.
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
'misfortunate' kush!
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Samnavy: 10:26am On Dec 18, 2018
Na you go tired. grin
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Abdul9025(m): 10:26am On Dec 18, 2018
I thought I was the only one

Earthbound:
Is it me or is this girl getting uglier?

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by anambraamaka: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Regina Daniel otu gi na agum ..Fine girl listen to what Nigerian Rapper said about her and Yemi Alade grin grin
https://www.slikouronlife.co.za/download-song/46049
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Oweku: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2018
I don't know if am the only noticing that she is growing older than her age..

The only celebrity that grows with her age is Emmanuella...

Don't be left out... If u re still browsing the Internet without making any profit, I suggest u change your browser today... Check my signature below
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Sultty(m): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2018
Gina Gina cheesy

Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by maxlev1: 10:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Seriously when a grown ass man like the OP that should be doing positive things about his life or rather post positive news wakes up in the morning just post images of a teenager then definitely, this is end times.
It is a big shame on u OP.
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by AlphaStyles(m): 10:34am On Dec 18, 2018
How is this fp worthy?
Re: Regina Daniels Goes Braless As She Shares Morning Selfie Picture. Photos by Richies111: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Shares Her Throwback Photo (Before & After) / Tania Omotayo And Her Friends Slay In Bikinis (Photos) / Chika Ike's Outfit To A Wedding In Thailand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.