Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa (6698 Views)

PDP Crisis: Afegbua Praises Wike, Says Okowa Betrayed Southern Governors / Peter Obi Holds Close Door Meeting With All PDP Chairmen (Pictures) / Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by Wisdomistic(m): 8:26am On Dec 18, 2018
I Don't Care.. All I Know Is That, You're Not Going Back To Government House 2019, We Are Tired Of Pdp In The State... Great Ogboru Is Our Next Governor No Going Back!!

1 Like

Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by Sholaco: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2018
grin...how many are they

1 Like

Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by alen4smith(m): 8:29am On Dec 18, 2018
baliyubla:
And at least 6 APC Governors are openly campaigning for Atiku. The dullard seeing the writing, has already thrown in the towel, no wonder he's not ready to constitute a campaign council.
Atiku will be given severe beating come February!you don't need a seer to tell you this

2 Likes

Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by lizfrosh: 8:31am On Dec 18, 2018
nice work
Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 8:36am On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
All of you will loose together.
Party of criminals.
I stand with Buhari.

Is he the chairman of PDP governor forum, no!
He not the chairman of South eastern PDP governor forum!
The fact remain, that we Igbos will never repeat the mistakes of 2015.

1 Like

Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 18, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

Is he the chairman of PDP governor forum, no!
He not the chairman of South eastern PDP governor forum!
The fact remain, that we Igbos will never repeat the mistakes of 2015.
We confirm igbos will vote for the best president we voted for in 2015 again.
Sai Baba Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by Ngwamankillyou(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2018
If South East and south south don't meet who else... Ride on sons and daughters of great Biafra land. Haters can mix jedi jedi with acid we don't care.
Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by yrex01(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2018
baliyubla:
And at least 6 APC Governors are openly campaigning for Atiku. The dullard seeing the writing, has already thrown in the towel, no wonder he's not ready to constitute a campaign council.
name em pls !!
Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by berrystunn(m): 10:30am On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
All of you will loose together.
Party of criminals.
I stand with Buhari.

Give 6 reasons standing with buhari.
Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by berrystunn(m): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2018
-The greatness of any nation is the function of how educated her citizens are. Atiku's government will invest in Education. -Peter Obi

-The Atiku Presidency will provide jobs and improve the economy a Great deal. -Petet Obi

I have many children but only one of them is working with the government, all others are working in my various companies. I believe in creating jobs, my government will create jobs for the youth. -Atiku Abubakar

-I pledge that 40% of my government will be youths. -Atiku Abubakar

-My minister for youth will be less than 30 years of age, if you are in that category, it could be you! -Atiku Abubakar

-Lower tax rates and other incentives will be given to the private sector to provide jobs jobs and jobs as it is done in civilised world. -Atiku Abubakar

-A professor of law is not an economist, I have chosen someone with the knowledge of economy to get things back in shape. -Atiku Abubakar

-There will be no cabal in my government, that is never the hallmark of the PDP. -Atiku Abubakar

-My govt will invest seriously in education to come up with citizens who will be useful to themselves and d country as a whole. -Atiku Abubakar
Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by LovethogechiK: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2018
Jonathan:
Lies from the pit of hell.
Even Atiku knows the truth

I don't really understand this lie Muhammed, please be careful the name you name your children because it affects them in future
Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by JAWBONE(m): 12:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ekwueme, The Odozi-Ani 1 of Delta State has spoken. No space for APC nonsense. Delta state is 98% Atikulated. The remaining 2% is just for margin of error. #SMARTGovernor #Atikulated
Re: All PDP Governors Solidly Behind Atiku, Says Okowa by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:

We confirm igbos will vote for the best president we voted for in 2015 again.
Sai Baba Buhari.

The devil we know is better than the Angel we don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Break Up When South-south Agrees To Join Biafra – Gov. Okowa / Optimizing The Economic Development Capacity Of AKK Gas Pipeline Project / Igbo Group Berates Bianca’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.