Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. (31820 Views)

Obi's Victory Surprised Us, We'll Do Everything To Deliver Sanwo-Olu - SWAGA / Jimi Agbaje wins Lagos PDP Governorship Primary / Lagos: 2019 Jimi Agbaje Joins Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by yemiyemi: 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jagaban no go kill person for here oo....Na crime for person to be customer daada ni...lol

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
1x2x3:
The problem here is that people don't understand he isn't talking to Agbaje alone, he is referring to all Lagosians under his spell that needs freedom to go learn Vulcanizing and Tailoring.
Lagosians don't have sense I won't say more
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by ivieeseosa: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
This is the time to attempt to free LAGOS from the THIEF Nubu
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Heltinking(m): 12:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Savage grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by izzyvol(m): 12:54pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by scholes23(m): 1:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
chai!!!!

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by kollinpowel(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
baliyubla:
We must free Kwara people from Saraki, Yet they are in perpetual bondage under a kleptomaniac in Lagos.
compare the current standard of Lagos to that of Kwara state at ur peril.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
obainojazz:
undecided

Agbero statement from the Agbero boss himself... My friend once told me alphebeta gets 10percent of Lagos revenue... Do you know what that money can do, tinubu is really a thief.
Leave am we lagosian love him that way and entire Yoruba race
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Adefemiaderoju1: 3:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
kollinpowel:
compare the current standard of Lagos to that of Kwara state at ur peril.
Abeg help me repeat am it seems they have eyes but they can't see
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by blackfase(m): 3:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
It is clear from this buffoons statement Lagos houses d largest swarthe of idiots and morons if this man and his evil party gets the nod. He's not even denying owning a whole state and dumb morons keeps giving him oxygen. Shame on all Lagosians if this shit happens again....

A pity Indeed!
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by samlake(m): 4:32pm On Dec 18, 2018
Eleyii gidi gan...
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by AlhajaChinyere: 6:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
seguno2:

How will hopefully alone make APC lose?
What happened to campaigning and funding to reach everyone in Lagos State for loosening the yoke and freedom from the bondage

Go Igbo land, omo ale!
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by AlhajaChinyere: 6:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
ivieeseosa:
This is the time to attempt to free LAGOS from the THIEF Nubu

Eleribu let's start from your useless Igbo states first
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Jaideyone(m): 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
1x2x3:
The problem here is that people don't understand he isn't talking to Agbaje alone, he is referring to all Lagosians under his spell that needs freedom to go learn Vulcanizing and Tailoring.
tell me one state that has done better than Lagos in 16yrs and I'll agree with this your foolish statement
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by 1x2x3: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jaideyone:
tell me one state that has done better than Lagos in 16yrs and I'll agree with this your foolish statement

Show me a state that was once the capital of Nigeria and I will show you a state that has done better. Now sholve your foolish statement in your dirty assssss.
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Jaideyone(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
1x2x3:

Show me a state that was once the capital of Nigeria and I will show you a state that has done better. Now sholve your foolish statement in your dirty assssss.
foolish talk as usual

Lagos had a budget of 900b naira for 21million people in 2018.

why not start by telling me what pdp states like bayelsa, delta and akwa ibom with very high allocation and budget and low population were able to achieve I'm waiting
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by 1x2x3: 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
Jaideyone:
foolish talk as usual

Lagos had a budget of 900b naira for 21million people in 2018.

why not start by telling me what pdp states like bayelsa, delta and akwa ibom with very high allocation and budget and low population were able to achieve I'm waiting

I believe you are among the 21million people so kindly tell me how much you got from the 900bn budget of 2018. Don't go and do something meaningful with your life. Be there quoting imaginary figure.
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Jaideyone(m): 10:21am On Dec 19, 2018
1x2x3:

I believe you are among the 21million people so kindly tell me how much you got from the 900bn budget of 2018. Don't go and do something meaningful with your life. Be there quoting imaginary figure.
you are obviously another dumb wailer. I don't benefit yet I drive on Lagos state government roads daily. I still walked into a general hospital for treatment last month but you are here wondering how I benefit from the budget.

your education is obviously a waste.

I'm still patiently waiting to tell me they states that have done better than Lagos state in 16yrs of democracy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by 1x2x3: 10:47am On Dec 19, 2018
Jaideyone:
you are obviously another dumb wailer. I don't benefit yet I drive on Lagos state government roads daily. I still walked into a general hospital for treatment last month but you are here wondering how I benefit from the budget.

your education is obviously a waste.

I'm still patiently waiting to tell me they states that have done better than Lagos state in 16yrs of democracy

When you quote imaginary amount and number of people it's budgeted for then I begin to wonder if you feed on mor0n seeds daily. It's a shame you could only mention road and general hospital which is virtually in every state.

Isn't it shameful those are the only benifits you could mention from a whopping imaginary 900BN that can't elevate the overhyped city from slum ranking?

You may think you are in a great city but Lagos is the 3rd worse city to live in on planet earth according to statistics. grin grin grin grin so stop glorifying a slum.

Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Jaideyone(m): 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
1x2x3:

When you quote imaginary amount and number of people it's budgeted for then I begin to wonder if you feed on mor0n seeds daily. It's a shame you could only mention road and general hospital which is virtually in every state.

Isn't it shameful those are the only benifits you could mention from a whopping imaginary 900BN that can't elevate the overhyped city from slum ranking?

You may think you are in a great city but Lagos is the 3rd worse city to live in on planet earth according to statistics. grin grin grin grin so stop glorifying a slum.

3rd worst city to live out of about 100 cities that were sampled. I know you hate to admit it but Lagos is miles ahead of every other state in Nigeria. just mention one state better than Lagos right now and let me tear the state apart for you grin

illiterate grin keep living in denial
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by cooljide(m): 2:13pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jaideyone:
3rd worst city to live out of about 100 cities that were sampled. I know you hate to admit it but Lagos is miles ahead of every other state in Nigeria. just mention one state better than Lagos right now and let me tear the state apart for you grin

illiterate grin keep living in denial
guy, go and eat. you are hungry?
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by cooljide(m): 2:18pm On Dec 19, 2018
Tinubu is just a useless junkie that will end like king Nebuchadnezzar soon. One thing is certain, he can't be in charge of Lagos forever, if he doesn't loose his stronghold on Lagos when he is alive, he will surely loose his stronghold when he is dead and all his children will fight each other to death to claim properties. Just watch and see.
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by cooldon4u: 4:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
joyfullyjoyous:
With due respect sir,it's "Go and learn Vulcanizing and not vulcanizer". Plus no one knows tomorrow. Do not jubilate yet. It is not over until it is over. David killed Goliath.
mbok, that was a direct Yoruba translation Sir. '' ko lo ko foganiza''
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Jaideyone(m): 5:31pm On Dec 19, 2018
cooljide:
guy, go and eat. you are hungry?
this is exactly what any half educated nitwit will say when he doesn't have the mental capacity to argue logically
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by cooljide(m): 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2018
Jaideyone:
this is exactly what any half educated nitwit will say when he doesn't have the mental capacity to argue logically
and this is what someone who is ready to lick the ass of his fellow man and eat his shit will say.
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by able20(m): 7:19pm On Dec 19, 2018
If not for his Drug abuse record Tinubu would've made sense.
Re: Tinubu To Agbaje: Go And Learn Vulcanizer, We'll Do Freedom For You. by Jaideyone(m): 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2018
cooljide:
and this is what someone who is ready to lick the ass of his fellow man and eat his shit will say.
another foolish statement cheesy I'm still waiting for you and the other illiterate to mention any other state that has done better than Lagos in 16yrs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike, Ganduje’s Election Victories Under Threat / EXCLUSIVE: Fayemi To Meet With Ekiti Mornarchs, Ooni After Alaafin's Letter / Pictures From Tinubu Support Summit At Abuja International Conference Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.