Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,718 members, 7,805,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? (2218 Views)

3 Reasons To Walk Away When Faced With The Choice Of Proving Your Fertility / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Factfinder1(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2018
As shared on facebook

IS SEX A WAY OF PROVING YOU TRULY LOVE SOMEONE

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Jayslicky: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2018
Sex is not a prove, sex is for pleasure if you love someone there're many ways to show it. The first thing about sex that across anyone's mind is to have pleasure.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Wuraola01(f): 9:37am On Dec 18, 2018
Factfinder1:
As shared on facebook

IS SEX A WAY OF PROVING YOU TRULY LOVE SOMEONE

Nooo. It ain't. Not even in the least way smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 18, 2018
Wuraola01:

Preach sister cheesy preach...

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2018
Wuraola01:

STORY!

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Wuraola01(f): 9:43am On Dec 18, 2018
LightQueen:

grin grin Hey, sis.

M preaching already cheesy
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Jonasbadoo(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2018
LightQueen:
Buh you do sell it to the highest bidder ... HYPOCRITE

2 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 18, 2018
Wuraola01:

grin grin Hey, sis.
M preaching already cheesy
Good morning dear
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:45am On Dec 18, 2018
Jonasbadoo:
Buh you do sell it to the highest bidder ... HYPOCRITE

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Wuraola01(f): 9:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Jonasbadoo:
STORY!

You say wah undecided undecided

How's it story ohh cheesy
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by lordizak(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2018
For A woman and Man's kind of relationship, It is... It connects like no other thing... Unless of off course you think we are like dogs that Bleep for pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by ojun50(m): 9:59am On Dec 18, 2018
This question no get answer, those tins una thy take there na nonsense
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Evidenx(m): 10:01am On Dec 18, 2018
sex is the highest way NOT to prove your love for someone.
SEX IS D HIGHEST WAY TO PROVE HOW USELESS AND CHEAP YOU ARE ..
SEX IS D HIGHEST WAY FOR A GUY NOT TO SEE U AS A WIFE MATERIAL AND MARRY U EVENTUALLY...
that guy sleeping with u here and there when he wants to marry you think he will marry you? u are stupid if you think so.. he will marry a girl he has not seen her pant before and u who was the scape goat will be dumped.
ALL D LADIES WEH DEY OPEN LEG ANYHOW.. RECEIVE SENSE IN JESUS NAME.

4 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Factfinder1(m): 10:13am On Dec 18, 2018
Evidenx:
SEX IS D HIGHEST WAY FOR A GUY NOT TO SEE U AS A WIFE MATERIAL AND MARRY U EVENTUALLY...
that guy sleeping with u here and there when he wants to marry you think he will marry you? u are stupid if you think so.. he will marry a girl he has not seen her pant before and u who was the scape goat will be dumped.

Not really in all cases most men married some ladies because of how well the ladies served them the kpomo.... And some of those marriages are still standing strong till today

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Evidenx(m): 10:20am On Dec 18, 2018
Factfinder1:

Not really in all cases most men married some ladies because of how well the ladies served them the kpomo.... And some of those marriages are still standing strong till today
I CAN TELL YOU THAT SUCH MARRIAGE IS STILL GONA HAVE PROBLEM WHETHER SOONER OR LATER.. BECAUSE IT WAS BUILT ON A FAULTY FOUNDATION...
BY SLEEPING WITH A MAN BEFORE MARRIAGE U HAVE BROKEN D LAW OF THE SUPREME GOD... SO EXPECT D DEVIL TO VISIT SOON.
YOU CANT MARRY ACCORDING TO D LAW AND TRADITION OF THE DEVIL AND EXPECT HIM NOT TO BE D CHAIRMAN OF THE DAY.

3 Likes

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Evidenx:

Speak for your brainless self, angry what will make a man like me marry a lady I have never experienced in bed undecided I even respect all my EXs way more than any virgin walking planet earth lipsrsealed and you know why, it because they all know how to handle a man's body right undecided the only reason why people break up is because of mindset and misplaced priorities in life cry even your so called vrigins fall into that category tongue so stop daydreaming embarassed I love to marry ladies who have major experience in handling my body not timid vrigins.
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by ImaIma1(f): 10:37am On Dec 18, 2018
That is what the men make girls believe in order for them to scratch their itch.

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Evidenx(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Speak for your brainless self, angry what will make a man like me marry a lady I have never experienced in bed undecided I even respect all my EXs way more than any virgin walking planet earth lipsrsealed and you know why, it because they all know how to handle a man's body right undecided the only reason why people break up is because of mindset and misplaced priorities in life cry even your so called vrigins fall into that category tongue so stop daydreaming embarassed I love to marry ladies who have major experience in handling my body not timid vrigins.
EVERY experienced girl in sex was once a virgin...
YOU SPEAKING NOW, THERE IS 98% CHANCE THAT U WILL NOT MARRY THAT GIRL U ARE SLEEPING WITH NOW.
WHEN IT HAPPENS REMEMBER ME... EVIDENX IS D NAME. SMILE #

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Factfinder1(m): 10:44am On Dec 18, 2018
ImaIma1:
That is what the men make girls believe in order for them to scratch their itch.

You Don fall victim abi
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2018
Evidenx:

EVERY experienced girl in sex was once a virgin...
YOU SPEAKING NOW, THERE IS 98% CHANCE THAT U WILL NOT MARRY THAT GIRL U ARE SLEEPING WITH NOW.
WHEN IT HAPPENS REMEMBER ME... EVIDENX IS D NAME. SMILE #

Hypocrisy has brought Nigeria to where it is right now tongue at least I respect any woman who has slept with me over the years undecided marriage is not a sprint it is a marathon embarassed the biggest mistake any man will ever make is to marry an inexperienced virgin undecided use your head this morning before I rush you
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by ImaIma1(f): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2018
Factfinder1:

You Don fall victim abi

You wish

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Evidenx(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Hypocrisy has brought Nigeria to where it is right now tongue at least I respect any woman who has slept with me over the years undecided marriage is not a sprint it is a marathon embarassed the biggest mistake any man will ever make is to marry an inexperienced virgin undecided use your head this morning before I rush you
After after destroying a young ladie's life through sex you are talking of respect? SHAME NOR DEY CATCH YOU AT ALL... HOW WILL U FEEL IF THE LADY THEY ARE USING AND DUMPING IS UR DAUGHTER OR SISTER JUDGE URSELF.

*I WILL NOT REPLY YOU FURTHER.
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Not really, more like it seals the bond between both partners and makes the love stronger.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Factfinder1(m): 11:18am On Dec 18, 2018
ImaIma1:

You wish

Continue dey wish
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by carter009(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
But your doing it nahhhhh.
Wuraola01:

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by carter009(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Preach sister preach, as if your not doing it...
LightQueen:

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Wuraola01(f): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
carter009:
But your doing it nahhhhh.

Who told you I'm doing it undecided
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by ehinmowo: 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2018
If used right ghtly, sex could be a powerful bond former.

Have you asked yourself why the Slayqueens get the juicy "fishes", while our SUs are entering menopause?
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 19, 2018
Yes! Maybe if done in the right way with true emotion not that one wey them go use pillow cover face grin

1 Like

Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Brunosamel(m): 1:56pm On Dec 19, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

that means you were dating olosho! grin
Re: Is Sex A Way Of Proving You Truly Love Someone??? by Brunosamel(m): 1:59pm On Dec 19, 2018
Sex was not love, can never be love and will never be love....

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Four Popular Nairanlanders That Deactivated Their Account This Month / I Dont Have Passion For Any Girl / Free N800+ N80/day... No Capital Required.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.