Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa (2543 Views)

R5 Homixide Found Dead At 22 / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22 / Hana Kimura Dies At 22 After Facing Online Bullying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by BroadwayAfrica: 9:33am On Dec 18, 2018
Etinosa Idemudia is a special child. Before the age of 22 she had finished school and started work as an engineer in a multinational firm. Not long after, she built her own house in Port Harcourt. She had the world under her feet and she did what almost every young girl at her age and stage would do; “fall in love”.

Eti, as she is fondly called, who does not like to do things halfway, went all the way, damned all the consequences and got married at 22; at an age where a lot of her peers are still trying to find their paths in life, after all, things have always gone right for her and she believes this wouldn’t be an exception. However, it turned out to be a wrong decision. Not just wrong, it almost cost her, her life.

Eti was lucky to escape with her life after several beatings and assault. Today, she lives to tell the story but not without some painful recollection. In an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV, Eti, who is popular for her Instagram skits and gaining lots of attention in Nollywood with noticeable roles in Esoehe, Stormy Hearts, Mentally and the new popular series Battle Ground on African Magic, said comedy was an escape route for her after years of torture.

She spoke like never before with tears in her eyes on her visit to Broadway TV about her new movie, Stormy Hearts, getting married, getting divorced and reasons not to marry just for love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDDEngNpfU8
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by kunleweb: 9:35am On Dec 18, 2018
tongue
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by NIGHTMARE0O7: 9:56am On Dec 18, 2018
angry
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by SURElee(f): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Got married at 22, wetin you know? Thank God you escaped alive. Na hell you waka enter wih your own legs.
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by LuciferGospel: 10:03am On Dec 18, 2018
Some women pray for BDSM this one is here complaining.

Ingrate.

*spits angry

Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by Nukilia: 10:17am On Dec 18, 2018
You're fortunate to be alive....
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by Chubhie: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2018
LuciferGospel:
Some women pray for BDSM this one is here complaining.

Ingrate.

*spits angry
You mean Bible Discussion/Study Meeting? BDSM?
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by ednut1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
lets hear his own side of the story too. women always playing victim smh
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by ednut1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 18, 2018
SURElee:
Got married at 22, wetin you know? Thank God you escaped alive. Na hell you waka enter wih your own legs.
omotola and amara kanu's were 18 when dem marry na
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by SURElee(f): 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
ednut1:
omotola and amara kanu's were 18 when dem marry na

Chika Ike also got married at 20. Get the underlying message, I don't need to say it out.

Marriage is for the matured and choosing the right partner is koko. Not that you are accomplished and built a house with a multnational job. Being matured to choose well and choosing well involves knowing yourself first.
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by ednut1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 18, 2018
SURElee:

Chika Ike also got married at 20. Get the underlying message, I don't need to say it out.

Marriage is for the matured and choosing the right partner is koko. Not that you are accomplished and built a house with a multnational job. Being matured to choose well and choosing well involves knowing yourself first.

Got married at 22, wetin you know?. maturity has nothing to do with age madam.
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by SURElee(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
ednut1:
Got married at 22, wetin you know?. maturity has nothing to do with age madam.

I know age has nothing to do with maturity but it doesn't rule out the fact that they should make their decisions carefully.

Thank you Sir and Peace.
Re: I Got Married At 22 To A Man Who Ties Me Up Like A Thief To Beat Me – Etinosa by Konquest: 4:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
BroadwayAfrica:
Etinosa Idemudia is a special child. Before the age of 22 she had finished school and started work as an engineer in a multinational firm. Not long after, she built her own house in Port Harcourt. She had the world under her feet and she did what almost every young girl at her age and stage would do; “fall in love”.

Eti, as she is fondly called, who does not like to do things halfway, went all the way, damned all the consequences and got married at 22; at an age where a lot of her peers are still trying to find their paths in life, after all, things have always gone right for her and she believes this wouldn’t be an exception. However, it turned out to be a wrong decision. Not just wrong, it almost cost her, her life.

Eti was lucky to escape with her life after several beatings and assault. Today, she lives to tell the story but not without some painful recollection. In an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV, Eti, who is popular for her Instagram skits and gaining lots of attention in Nollywood with noticeable roles in Esoehe, Stormy Hearts, Mentally and the new popular series Battle Ground on African Magic, said comedy was an escape route for her after years of torture.

She spoke like never before with tears in her eyes on her visit to Broadway TV about her new movie, Stormy Hearts, getting married, getting divorced and reasons not to marry just for love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDDEngNpfU8
^^^^^^
^^^^^^
Marriage is always a gamble...

(1) (Reply)

#xenophobia: "Your Whole Narrative Is Stupid" - AKA Comes For YCEE After This / Nigerians Roast Burna Boy For Saying Nobody Paved Way For Him / I Am A Non- Binary Queer Woman In Nigeria - Former YBNL Princess Temmie Ovwasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.