Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) (52177 Views)

OAU Sacks Professor Richard Akindele Over Sex For Mark Scandal / Professor Richard Akindele's Wife & Church Members React To Sex For Mark Scandal / "OAU Professor, Richard Akindele, Also Asked Me For Sex" - Graduate In Ireland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by purplerope: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
Make una watch am well oh, make e no go rape female prisoners or warden ohhhhhh.

I trust woman where agro do. Hold for prison if them know say the man Na sharp shooter Dem fit sympathize with am spare am some kpomo
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
Good judgement

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by obynno7(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
look @ how a smelly pussy disgrace this Academic giant... spits
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by oskaaay(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Its very disgraceful...

Please oooo. If,

Lecturer sleeps with her to pass before she graduates.

Then HR sleep with her to get a job,

MD Sleeps with her to get a promotion,

Suitors sleep with her to agree to consider marrying her or not,

What will be left for the future husband to package?

Chai, what will be left?
Join the discussion of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4911103/ladies-all-students-go-sex
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by obynno7(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:
thank God the law but still it would be difficult for the lady to secure employment
how will it be difficult for her to get job.? have you forgotten some employers are feminist like her who will gladly give her work
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2018
post=73953374:

What a crude mentality you have!

if your mentality wasn't crude you would have understood my statement

it would be difficult to get a job is different from she won't get a job, even if she does get a job , eyes would be on her to see her fail

she can start a business but men would be wary of her but women would recommend her as a p.A to their cheating husbands.

can you have her in your employ and not be scared?

modified;

say you under pay her or you treat her unfairly due to her attitude towards work and she gets hinted that you want to sack her ,she goes public and say you are asking for intimate relations before she gets a pay rise or promotion who do you think they would believe?

please answer this

if you can't it clearly shows you were gifted the capital you used in starting up your biz or it isn't yours at all, never underestimate the power of a woman
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by troubleboi: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
This is what we want if this country is to grow.. Justice for all..

If you spend hours on nairaland everyday, reading and commenting and not making money, then you need to change your browser..browse and earn click my signature below..

1 Like

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by wink2015(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2018
Victni:

Justice Maureen Onyetenu of the Federal High Court in Osogbo, yesterday, sentenced Professor Richard Akindele to 24 months imprisonment for demanding sex from one of his students, Monica Osagie.

Justice Onyetenu gave the judgement after listening to arguments of counsel to the ICPC and the defendant. The sentence followed his change of plea from not guilty to guilty. He was pictured bowing down his head in shame after the verdict.

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/exclusive-pictures-of-moment-oau-sex.html

THIS RANDY PROFESSOR WILL BE TRAUMATIZED BY HIS SEXUAL MISCONDUCT IN THE REST OF HIS LIFE.

Imagine how he throw away a big lecturing federal job at the university because of wandering eyes that can not withstand the beauty virtue of a woman.

He can not control himself to the extent that he want to test and sample girls.

What started as a play play has now become hit and go.

His wife and children will feel the pain of his sacking and or termination of his appointment.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by macello4(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2018
Victni:
shocked

See more gist>>>> [url]Gistvic.com[/url]
chasing PUSSY has buried a lot of destiny from time imemorial
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Joyboy1(m): 11:49am On Dec 18, 2018
manikspears:

she will find job with human rights activists.but apart from that nobody ;i repeat nobody will employ her.

When will Nigeria be sane for God's sake. So u mean this lady has done wrong for crying out! So you mean if she happens to be your daughter......you are going to disown her. We are all saying Nigeria needs to be clean....So how can Nigeria be clean?

4 Likes

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by jeff1607(m): 11:50am On Dec 18, 2018
obynno7:
how will it be difficult for her to get job.? have you forgotten some employers are feminist like her who will gladly give her work

bro do you understand the meaning of difficult and impossible?

women who are feminist prefer having males as subordinates, it's productivity they're after not emotions
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by AreaFada2: 11:51am On Dec 18, 2018
ajebuter:

He destroyed himself with his uncontrolled libido

They are both adults and if the lady wanted sex and it was consensual, there would not have been an issue

The issue here is : he demanded for it as a prerequisite for passing a course, that is the offense.

No woman put him in trouble but his unbridled lust..
In addition, the prof was in a position of authority, trust and influence over the student.

The same way a pastor or a doctor would be over a female church member or patient. And therefore can manipulate or coerce her into sex.

A pastor can threaten her with damnation/hell fire like the student can be threatened with failing her course. Yes the custodial jail sentence is in order,.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 11:55am On Dec 18, 2018
Sholaco:
See where this ugly toto sent u to now sad....this s Xmas means u wouldn't celebrate it with ur family. And I learnt you r a pastor undecided

Dude...Osibanjo is also a Pastor
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by aforosco(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:
thank God the law but still it would be difficult for the lady to secure employment
I feel she z even an Hero.An ambassador that should giv her job faster. Unless if her potential boss is a Randy guy they won't giv her job
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Decryptor(m): 11:57am On Dec 18, 2018
If this becomes the legal norm in Nigeria, then all South West Professors will be sent to jail
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Sholaco: 11:59am On Dec 18, 2018
Decryptor:

Dude...Osibanjo is also a Pastor
OH YEAH! AYO ORITSEJAFOR IS ALSO A PASTOR. JONATHAN MIDDLE MAN IN ARM SCANDAL grin
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by medropoly(m): 12:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
if we no strive OKPO wetin we gain ohh.... grin grin grin

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by DonGtoG1(m): 12:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:

It may look difficult for her to secure employment, but it will be easy for any organization that is well organised and law abiding to give her employment on merit. Moreover, learned or not, one can be self employed. And it is not even mandatory that she work in Nigeria. Though, i understand your view.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by johnmario50(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:

what is your reason sir.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Cmeo(m): 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Men should be careful with any lady, girl or woman named Monica.

Some Monica has cause the downfall of some men. Bill Clinton was impeached as US President because of a lady called Monica. This Prof. has lost his job and will spend two years under lock andkey also because of another Monica.

As for me and my goons, anything Monica is a NO-NO please. undecided

NB. Na Joke I dey Joke o. grin
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by aforosco(m): 12:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lifestone:

What happens to Randy Ladies? In this instance why was Monica not tried for trying to influence her scores? These two were guilty and the society only made the Prof the fall guy.

I don't see anything wrong in her trying to influence her score.It is at the table of the Prof go say No and let her forget it and re-write.But I know Lecturers like that the girl May score like 50 but he will award her 38(by scoring her low CA) and minusin small marks(9 downward) from her exam so that she falls in the fail category

The girl is clean. They remarked are script and she was Scored a D instead if an F

3 Likes

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Ibramamahi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
This whistle blower girl is in trouble na

Check my signature on how to be a billionaire before the end of this year
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by cluksy(m): 12:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:
you're so dumb, young man. stop reasoning with your dick.

3 Likes

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by manikspears: 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
Joyboy1:

When will Nigeria be sane for God's sake. So u mean this lady has done wrong for crying out! So you mean if she happens to be your daughter......you are going to disown her. We are all saying Nigeria needs to be clean....So how can Nigeria be clean?

don't get me wrong. the truth is that the world out there is so unkind. a glimpse of it is the issue with her lecturer. we men know how we are struggling to make ends meet and you keep seeing female celebs get big cars and houses on regular basis(do they fall from the sky?).people don't want scandals and they do everything to avoid it.am sorry but it just a very hash reality of life.that is the real world bro.i really wish it isn't that way too.the bolded is off point though, as i have stated where she can work or function and become a superstar.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by MexManuel(m): 12:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
jeff1607:

This is a really crude mentality.
So she should be keeping quiet to sexual harrashments or assaults.
You need to wake up and be sensitive.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Jesuslvzme(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
Serve him right
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
AreaFada2:

In addition, the prof was in a position of authority and influence over the student.

The same way a pastor or a doctor would be over a female church member or patient. And therefore can manipulate or coerce her into sex.

A pastor can threaten her with damnation/hell fire like the student can be threatened with failing her course. Yes the custodial jail sentence is in order,.

Beautifully analogized!
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Eponyeeboz: 12:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lifestone:

You haven't answer my question. This is the reason why most students fail exams.

Answered, not answer.

It's obvious you have a long history of failing exams.
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Neddyogu(m): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ogaga87:
From pussy to prison..

P2P shocked

1 Like

Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by ojuu4u(m): 12:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
With sooooooooo many olosho that litter University campus and outside University which you could easily and cheaply go for, you choose to go down in dishonorable way, I hope other males will learn from your bitter experience
Re: Professor Richard Akindele Jailed Over OAU Sex For Marks (Photo) by Bmedels26(f): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2018
How do you mean? "day and night"
slawomir:
Isoright

Justice is too good

It makes you feel alive

He is only going to spend a year in jail
Small o

Jail sentence na day and night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Dowen College Student Beaten To Death By Cultist Schoolmates (Photo) / Police Arrest 3 Dowen School Students Over Sylvester Oromoni’s Death / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.