Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

Is It Real - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is It Real (1793 Views)

Golden Bridge Grant, Is It Real? / Ask Me About World Bank Grant It Real Come In Now / It Real! Just View Ads.. And Withdraw Your Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Real by Ihategirls(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2018
Hello guys,

I saw an online investment site www. RainGold. org

Founded in 2018

Is it real? I wanna join

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Real by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2019
It's a scam.

Be warned!

I invested 20k. I never got my money back.

STAY AWAY! I HAVE GOTTEN SCAMMED.

RAIN GOLD ARE SCAMMERS!

8 Likes

Re: Is It Real by gbbec: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2019
Freebiez:
It's a scam.

Be warned!

RAIN GOLD ARE SCAMMERS!

My broad, na who no do MMM or any pronzi scheme go belief OP
Rob Peter to pay Paul, where will dey get d 60k to pay per person, if more people does not enter,(which is what op and d rest are doing). D system don dey crash, late comers no go ooooooo, dey go use ur money pay earlier comers and them go run. Do not start ur year will scam. Pls avoid stories that touch
Re: Is It Real by helpforever: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2019
Freebiez:
It's a scam.

Be warned!

RAIN GOLD ARE SCAMMERS!

Lol, you this guy. When you are tired you will rest. Rain Gold is paying. If you invest and you didn’t get paid then you didn’t follow the steps / protocols as outlined. You did something wrong.

Rain Gold Pays me every day since 2018!

Or are you just posting all these to scare people away from joining because you don’t want your fellow Nigerians to eat from where you are eating.

The truth is, you can continue posting negative reviews about Rain Gold all over Nairaland. It won’t stop people who believe in the program from investing. I have particularly made 2 investments today. The opinion of 1 or 2 people can not deter us or instill fear in our minds. Negative reviews of 1 or 2 people cannot change the minds of over a thousand people who believe in the platform. Your opinion is your opinion, good for you. But it cannot overshadow the opinions of over a thousand people who are really benefiting from this program.

You make up less than 0.1 percent of the Rain Gold members. There are still 99.9% of people who believe in this platform and would come out any where to defend it. So I advise you to be guided and be watchful of your utterances so you don’t end up getting yourself in trouble

Good day!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Real by helpforever: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2019
@Gbbec, in response to your question above:

“Where would they get the 60k to pay people”

Rain Gold is not robbing Peter to pay Paul. It is also not a Ponzi scheme but more or less an Investment / Trading Company.

When you invest with Rain Gold, all the funds are put into online trade, the company carries out trades in the international markets. They trade Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin, Forex, Stocks, Gold bars and several other very profitable income streams / commodities. After trading, they make higher profit, which they keep their share and pay you your percentage. That is how they generate funds to pay you. And that is how the company makes its own profit.

Simply, their trading is a form of arbitrage, or profiting in which they buy an asset or commodity at a lower price in one market and immediately sell it in a market where the price is higher.

Be informed!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Real by SimplePlan34: 8:49pm On Jan 04, 2019
Na dem scamatozoas

1 Like

Re: Is It Real by Godsent12(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2019
please everyone in this forum,try to believe me raingold are bunch of scammers,everyone posting good reviews here are all working with raingold.nobody should try it to invest with raingold.org

5 Likes

Re: Is It Real by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2019
helpforever:

Lol, you this guy. When you are tired you will rest. Rain Gold is paying. If you invest and you didn’t get paid then you didn’t follow the steps / protocols as outlined. You did something wrong.

Rain Gold Pays me every day since 2018!

Or are you just posting all these to scare people away from joining because you don’t want your fellow Nigerians to eat from where you are eating.

The truth is, you can continue posting negative reviews about Rain Gold all over Nairaland. It won’t stop people who believe in the program from investing. I have particularly made 2 investments today. The opinion of 1 or 2 people can not deter us or instill fear in our minds. Negative reviews of 1 or 2 people cannot change the minds of over a thousand people who believe in the platform. Your opinion is your opinion, good for you. But it cannot overshadow the opinions of over a thousand people who are really benefiting from this program.

You make up less than 0.1 percent of the Rain Gold members. There are still 99.9% of people who believe in this platform and would come out any where to defend it. So I advise you to be guided and be watchful of your utterances so you don’t end up getting yourself in trouble

Good day!
Bla bla bla.
Let me tell you the truth, only fools will swallow that shit you post up there. I don't know why you scammers re this heartless making unsuspecting people cry

Awon eeyan industrialchemi

2 Likes

Re: Is It Real by helpforever: 6:38am On Jan 05, 2019
Godsent12:
please everyone in this forum,try to believe me raingold are bunch of scammers,everyone posting good reviews here are all working with raingold.nobody should try it to invest with raingold.org
Shut the hell up. Talk is cheap.

Feel free to write what you want about Rain Gold, we will not stop investing with them because the program is working for us.
Re: Is It Real by Xene545: 6:42am On Jan 05, 2019
1nigeriamyfoot:

Bla bla bla.
Let me tell you the truth, only fools will swallow that shit you post up there. I don't know why you scammers re this heartless making unsuspecting people cry

Awon eeyan industrialchemi
I am doing Raingold and it’s working for me.

I use it to feed my family and extrended family. If you don’t like the program, why not leave us alone and let people who like it continue to enjoy!

You call them scammers ? Then provide proof or forever hold your please. Oloshi

RainGold for life

1 Like

Re: Is It Real by Godsent12(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2019
helpforever:
Shut the hell up. Talk is cheap.

Feel free to write what you want about Rain Gold, we will not stop investing with them because the program is working for us.
you are a scammer,you that quoted me

2 Likes

Re: Is It Real by 1nigeriamyfoot: 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2019
Xene545:

I use it to feed my family and extrended family. If you don’t like the program, why not leave us alone and let people who like it continue to enjoy!

RainGold for life

oloshi ni baba e

talakuta ni baba baba re

atoroje n'iya e

Raingold is SCAM

1 Like

Re: Is It Real by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:17am On Jan 06, 2019
No new screenshot from them. It's likely to be a staged thread.
Re: Is It Real by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:18am On Jan 06, 2019
Ihategirls:
Hello guys,

Remember I was asking last week if Rain Gold was real or fake.

I decided to risk it few days ago and I was shocked when my alert entered. They paid me N80,000

Lol. Christmas money don land

I have since changed my plan and re-invested again.

Rain Gold is real guys. You all can now try it out without fears. cheesy

Other people that have been paid should share their story/testimony too. Let’s all rejoice together

Please show your recent 12hours profit.
Re: Is It Real by tisrael(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2019
Xene545:

RainGold for life

Hello there,

I'm happy for you.

Can you post screenshots of your latest earning?? Earnings not older than 24 hours.

Please please

1 Like

Re: Is It Real by opeey(m): 6:08pm On Jan 10, 2019
Ihategirls:
Hello guys,

Remember I was asking last week if Rain Gold was real or fake.

I decided to risk it few days ago and I was shocked when my alert entered. They paid me N80,000

Lol. Christmas money don land

I have since changed my plan and re-invested again.

Rain Gold is real guys. You all can now try it out without fears. cheesy

Other people that have been paid should share their story/testimony too. Let’s all rejoice together

They did not pay me ..is over a week now

1 Like

Re: Is It Real by Achimaechi(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2019
cheesy grin all these group of scammers with their poo story and old tricks, looking whom to scam.

They re paying today tomorrow they re scamming.

Awon ware!

(1) (Reply)

US Oil Price Below $1 A Barrel As Storage Capacity Runs Out / Need "Break-through Advertising" Ebook -by Eugene M. Schwartz / Business Of 10 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.