Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo (36673 Views)

Olamide Reacts To Naira Marley Arrest By EFCC / Olamide Reacts To Question About Having The Same Concert Date With Wizkid / Davido Signs Zlatan Ibile, As Olamide Reacts (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Gistvic: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Olamide Baddo was seen trying his luck on Angela Simmons who is Rev Run's daughter and WE tv star .

Olamide posted an hilarious comment after Angela posted a sexy photo.

He wrote:
"Angela Kilonshele nah!Angela mapami nah"

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/angela-kilonshele-nah-olamide-tries-his.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Gistvic: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by itspzpics(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2018
Lol
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by OkoyeA1(m): 11:38am On Dec 18, 2018
tongue tongue

More like a Fan famzing a celeb grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
And how is this a news? undecided Those MOD sef

13 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by sexymoma(f): 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
These yeyebrities should stop making guys feel that's the only thing we have to offer our nudity
i sometimes laugh at our young ones telling pple these celebs are their role models
are you telling me no one is looking up to this one, their high Q is so low to think that in 10 t0 20 years to this time the internet will dig all these pictures.. imagine your classmates talking and looking at your mum's nudity for free on the internet angry
when they are finally born again like mama gee and eucheria.. dem go know. angry

7 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by hisexcellency34: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
Wehrey....
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by ZombieTAMER: 11:39am On Dec 18, 2018
Baby mama loading
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
wetin dey happen gangan?!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by iamrammy(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
normal levels.
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by everlymoore86(m): 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
....and u called this a headline news?

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by troubleboi: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
cool

Don't be browsing without making money, click my signature below.... Its free
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by jbreezy: 11:40am On Dec 18, 2018
I’m still trying to explore something sensible from this, but i’m failing

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Vidachi510(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Trash for interested people grin grin angry
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by tinny898(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Gistvic:

Olamide Baddo was seen trying his luck on Angela Simmons who is Rev Run's daughter and WE tv star .

Olamide posted an hilarious comment after Angela posted a sexy photo.

He wrote:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/angela-kilonshele-nah-olamide-tries-his.html

How do you know he was trying his lucky did he ever told you he was looking for a girlfriend
If you won post something post am no need to add sauce to make it extra spicy

Bloggers and jare are like 5&6

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Ogaga87(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2018
Baby mama dapka ro
I like the way you roll

I'm just singing O.. This is not about this post please

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by kamez(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2018
rubbish!! see how fast the mods moved this nonsense to FP.
but it took them eternity plus begging and begging from nairalanders before they finally moved the documentary on extrajudicial killings by the Nigerian army to front page..

make una kontinu.. u guys are part of the problem we have in Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Bossontop(m): 11:44am On Dec 18, 2018
undecided

Mtcheeww.....oh.....wetin una bin dey tink b4

5 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by oskaaay(m): 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018

Please oooo. If,

Lecturer sleeps with her to pass before she graduates.

Then HR sleep with her to get a job,

MD Sleeps with her to get a promotion,

Suitors sleep with her to agree to consider marrying her or not,

What will be left for the future husband to package?

Chai, what will be left?
Join the discussion of this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4911103/ladies-all-students-go-sex
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by UnknownT: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2018
Trying his luck? Thought he's married?
He was obviously clowning

2 Likes

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Starboytwo(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2018
Na news be dis.....
Angela mapami na

But Angela naa Fe payan true true
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by SingleWahala(f): 11:47am On Dec 18, 2018
grin

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by N0favors: 11:47am On Dec 18, 2018
Rev Ron did bad job parenting these farm tools
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Nomesky: 11:49am On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Diso60090(m): 11:52am On Dec 18, 2018
troubleboi:
cool

Don't be browsing without making money, click my signature below.... Its free

And you that is making the money � still browsing you see your life

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by Deckline(m): 11:56am On Dec 18, 2018
tinny898:

How do you know he was trying his lucky did he ever told you he was looking for a girlfriend
If you won post something post am no need to add sauce to make it extra spicy

Bloggers and jare are like 5&6
...like WTF?!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Olamide Reacts To Angela Simmons Sexy Photo by troubleboi: 12:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Diso60090:

And you that is making the money � still browsing you see your life

Sure I am, and am still making it..

Dangote never stopped working because he is richest black man..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reekado Banks' Posters Used By Keke Riders In Kano. Singer Reacts / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' / Burna Boy Smoking & Drinking Back Stage Before Performing On Stage (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.