Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Are You A Lover Of Complicated Romance Tales? Look No Further!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You A Lover Of Complicated Romance Tales? Look No Further!!! (230 Views)

I Am In Love With My Husband’s Younger Brother,its Complicated / If You Are In Need Of Quality Nylon Printing, Please Look No Further / Valentine Gift To A Lover With Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lover Of Complicated Romance Tales? Look No Further!!! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Please guys,you can download Jane's Dilemma for FREE at
https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/jane_s_dilemma/25037?fbclid=IwAR38eMF2fJzg07SXpr7C1nQtPG23-X7rfL9aLYuVlbXaZznapSc7T-Wt0G4

synopsis:
Jane's high school crush finally notices and falls for her during her second year in the university,
but there's a problem— she already has a boyfriend. Her desire to have her cake and eat it too
results in a complicated love triangle that turns the lives of everyone involved upside down.
Trust me, you will be completely hooked on the story from beginning to end wink

Re: Are You A Lover Of Complicated Romance Tales? Look No Further!!! by emperorakins(m): 1:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hmmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Please Kindly Spare A Minute And Vote For Me / Have Your Say / Is It Okay To Wait For Someone I Am Not Sure Of His Or Her Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.