Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi (9262 Views)

I Fit Be Second Jesus(sex Na Food 2)the Return Of Spana By Youngzubi / Bottle Warriors(beer Parlour Night Tale)story By Youngzubi / Sex Na Food (Pidgin Comedy Edition) Story Of A Rugged Guy By Youngzubi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Wadewaltz(m): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2018
Today is 27 and no update!!,Am so happi,I wud b sharin recharge card to anyone who joins me in celebratin grin

1 Like

Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 27, 2018
Wadewaltz:
Today is 27 and no update!!,Am so happi,I wud b sharin recharge card to anyone who joins me in celebratin grin
hapi celebration bro am hapi for you is today your birthday too
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Wadewaltz(m): 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2018
Faspen:
hapi celebration bro am hapi for you is today your birthday too
No am celebratin No update day
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by rowdymind(m): 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2018
Wadewaltz:

Bro, You Have Problems But The Major Problem Is Being Oblivious Of How Much Problem You Keep Getting Yourself Into.
No One Forced You To Read, Gee Get A Life
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by rowdymind(m): 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2018
Your Jokes Are Stale, Your Are A Public Nuisance And Worse Off The Level Of Depression You Exhibit Is Mind Bugging.
Your Frontal Cortex Needs To Be Changed As It Appears Your Are Gradually Evolving Into A Rabid Dog That Throws Feaces Everywhere.

FYI, Try Writing And See If You Can In Your Wildest Imagination Fit Into The Prints Of Youngzubi Or Any Other Prolific Writer Here On NL
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Wadewaltz(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
Rowdymind calling me a dog is against d rules,apologise or I report.Wat are u,defender of Zubi
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by rowdymind(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2018
No, I Am His Friend.

I Advice You Read Again, Seems You Have Issues With Comprehension Too.
Look Out For "AS IT APPEARS" While At It.
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2018
rowdymind:
No, I Am His Friend.

I Advice You Read Again, Seems You Have Issues With Comprehension Too.
Look Out For "AS IT APPEARS" While At It.

Rowdymind don't waste your precious time arguing with that sl*w-pok*

Dude gat no life so its expected of him to stick around spilling cramps of shitt..after all he's a weakly that can't even stick to a single account and write his brain disease of a story...

Till your next 100th generation nothing out of your offspring will ever be close in achieving what i achieved while sleeping..wade*****

I Write here for fun cos i'm not a writer, i got inspired by nairaland writers after reading their literature works, Nairaland is a great forum but people like you won't contribute positively instead you display your level of illiteracy by being obnoxious.

school project alone is enough headache for me.. .. In as much u enjoy the story but prefer being sycophantic relax cos next update will land next month..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Wadewaltz(m): 9:28am On Dec 30, 2018
Youngzubi:

Rowdymind don't waste your precious time arguing with that sl*w-pok*

Dude gat no life so its expected of him to stick around spilling cramps of shitt..after all he's a weakly that can't even stick to a single account and write his brain disease of a story...

Till your next 100th generation nothing out of your offspring will ever be close in achieving what i achieved while sleeping..wade*****

I Write here for fun cos i'm not a writer, i got inspired by nairaland writers after reading their literature works, Nairaland is a great forum but people like you won't contribute positively instead you display your level of illiteracy by being obnoxious.

school project alone is enough headache for me.. .. In as much u enjoy the story but prefer being sycophantic relax cos next update will land next month..

Cry baby,pained soul grin
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Wadewaltz(m): 9:30am On Dec 30, 2018
rowdymind:
No, I Am His Friend.
I Advice You Read Again, Seems You Have Issues With Comprehension Too. Look Out For "AS IT APPEARS" While At It.
Shop poo and die grin
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Wadewaltz(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2018
Cry cry baby
I want to see ur mommy
SHAME!!!!!!!!
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Eberechi24(f): 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2018
Wadewaltz:
This guy you won't kill me on Nairaland.
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Gaston22(m): 7:33pm On Dec 30, 2018
Youngzubi ... I Always Dey Gbadun Ur Stories... For The Fact That U Write In Pidgin Make Me Fall For U
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Wadewaltz(m): 10:06am On Dec 31, 2018
I hope this year goes away wit Youngzobo and his zobo-drinkin readers and stories
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 10:39am On Dec 31, 2018
Gaston22:
Youngzubi ... I Always Dey Gbadun Ur Stories... For The Fact That U Write In Pidgin Make Me Fall For U

Lol wink
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by OkumagbaBOY(m): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2019
We are here
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Wadewaltz(m): 11:35am On Jan 05, 2019
Haha,no update again grin
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by BigSarah(f): 1:00pm On Jan 11, 2019
Nice
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by rukidanty: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2019
i dey follow u bumper to bumper
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by samuel19222(m): 12:19pm On Jan 26, 2019
Youngzubi:

Lol wink

where you dey na
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by maxxy26: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2019
Yungzubi,,,u can do it,dnt let him rejoice ovr defeadnt u
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by danielck22(m): 11:51am On Apr 10, 2019
Hello YoungZubi
Re: Naija Yahoo Life(get Rich And Die Young, Pidgin EDITION) By Youngzubi by Youngzubi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
danielck22:
Hello YoungZubi

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Book Are You Reading Right Now? / Chinua Achebe's 85th Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / Marvelck 's Tribute To Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.