Stats: 3,149,723 members, 7,805,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty (46747 Views)

Petition Calling On EFCC To Investigate Bola Tinubu Garners Mammoth Signatures / 10 Different Types Of Women You Will Likely Meet This Xmas At Your Village / See What Some Foreign Sites Has To Say About Nigerian Scammers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by novexme(m): 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
Check out my signature to see how I write mine.

Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by lovingyouhun: 12:53am On Dec 19, 2018
MGab25:
6. Strike through Signature
Look at the strike-through strokes in her handwriting. Such strokes in signatures reflect self-hatred, a tendency to stab and punish oneself . That’s exactly what the girl did.

If you have a signature with horizontal or vertical strike-through strokes, get rid of it because every time you do a signature like this, you reinforce whatever the strokes stand for. If it’s self-hatred, you will dislike yourself all the more and take rash steps to sabotage every thing you have accomplished or achieved.

SOURCE: https://www.yugo.com.ng/2018/12/different-types-of-signatures-and-what-they-say-about-your-personalities-graphology.html

Big fat lie.........
Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by seunmohmoh(f): 12:57am On Dec 19, 2018
My signature no dey ever rhyme.
Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by Nobody: 1:16am On Dec 19, 2018
MGab25:
Look at the strike-through strokes in her handwriting. Such strokes in signatures reflect self-hatred, a tendency to stab and punish oneself . That’s exactly what the girl did.

If you have a signature with horizontal or vertical strike-through strokes, get rid of it because every time you do a signature like this, you reinforce whatever the strokes stand for. If it’s self-hatred, you will dislike yourself all the more and take rash steps to sabotage every thing you have accomplished or achieved.

SOURCE: https://www.yugo.com.ng/2018/12/different-types-of-signatures-and-what-they-say-about-your-personalities-graphology.html

100% LIE!!! My signature has got a vertical strike through and I love myself like no other.
Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by dingbang(m): 3:05am On Dec 19, 2018
Total nonsense
Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by MrCEO69(m): 5:01am On Dec 19, 2018
undecided undecided undecided I v nothing but self love... Self hate ko suicide ni..
MGab25:

Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by MrCEO69(m): 5:02am On Dec 19, 2018
grin grin same here
Total crap
Xda59:

100% LIE!!! My signature has got a vertical strike through and I love myself like no other.
Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by Mightyjohn11(m): 6:17am On Dec 19, 2018
Denikayan:
Mine is simple
my friend your own worse, No future at all
Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by charlsecy(m): 6:24am On Dec 19, 2018
One word - rubbish
Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by PrimadonnaO(f): 8:05am On Dec 19, 2018
hemartins:
All wrong
Especially No 6.

Exactly. I have a strike-through signature and I found that description utterly preposterous.

I bear no such traits.

Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by holadeindey(m): 8:27am On Dec 19, 2018
hemartins:
All wrong Especially No 6.
very wrong

Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by siayodeji(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Emily22:
The name of my signature is CHICKEN STEPS..

Its a wonderful nonsensical method of drawing lines, even a scanning machine cannot scan my signature...... But now am perfect with that signature...

So what am i?

u a chicken then...

Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by 10kgod(m): 10:40am On Dec 19, 2018
embarassedI can see mine. Its no 6. embarassedI can see mine. Its no 6.
Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by Ozkar: 11:16am On Dec 19, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by BlackPantherCri: 12:40pm On Dec 19, 2018
MGab25:

I reject you in Jesus name angry
Re: Different Types Of Signatures & What They Can Say About Your Personailty by hemartins(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Exactly. I have a strike-through signature and I found that description utterly preposterous.

I bear no such traits.

The study was probably not well carried out. I love myself and I'm so happy the way I am.

How Much Does Okada Riders Deliver daily In Your Area / See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / Prince Nathaniel Osayande Dies In Accident Days To His Coronation