Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

Vtu,data,cable Tv,electricity Bill Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Vtu,data,cable Tv,electricity Bill Business (393 Views)

How To Build Your Own VTU Website To Sell Airtime, Data, Cable TV, Electricity / Start Up Vtu,data Selling, Gotv ,dstv Subscription Business With Just a token / How To Start Airtime,data,cable Tv,electricity Bill Recharge Card Printing, Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vtu,data,cable Tv,electricity Bill Business by Rossy99(f): 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
Do you want to start Vtu business with as low as 1000 naira and earn 5% on every recharge you made.kindly call me on 07062438365 or hi me on WhatsApp.you don't need to send any money to me to register, once I register you,you just need to put money in your wallet and start selling,you put the money in your wallet by yourself,I would just show you how to do it,so don't be scared of losing money.you can also sell data of any network, recharge gotv,dstv and pay electricity bills.you can start with as low as 1k in ur account, an ATM where u will be transferring to ur wallet at d comfort of your home.and u can even print recharge card there again,

(1) (Reply)

Extra Dollar For Uber Drivers And Courier Men Only / Freelancers In Nigeria, I Need Your Advice / Nigeria Made It To The List Of Top Rice Producers On The Globe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.