Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Mercy Aigbe Buys Herself New Toyota Prado - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Buys Herself New Toyota Prado (1008 Views)

Ex Beauty Queen Courage Ugboaja Gifts Herself New Car On Her Birthday / Destiny Etiko Acquires A New Toyota Land Cruiser Prado (Photos/Video) / Lady Gifts Herself New Car To Celebrate Her NYSC Passing Out(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Buys Herself New Toyota Prado by 247info9janews: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
From:- https://www.247info9ja.com.ng/2018/12/mercy-aigbe-buys-herself-toyota-prado.html?m=1

Mercy Aigbe has bought herself a Toyota Prado, as a top off to 2018 which had the actress become a landlady in Lagos.

Report of Mercy Aigbe buying herself a Toyota Prado is coming months after the actress denied rumors that her house was allegedly bought by Governor Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos State. Mercy Aigbe took to her Instagram page to debunk the rumors and even claimed that the house is just a tip of the Iceberg and that there is more that the world is yet to see of her.

She wrote:

Dear Bloggers, the mumu upcoming script writer! and association of instablog bad belle, jobless commentators….this house you see in this picture was bought with my hard work and God’s grace( not that I owe y’all an explanation)……

since you have taken it upon yourselves to be in my business, pls employ a very good private investigator, a pastor, an Alfa or a Babalawo to help you in further investigations….so you won’t be peddling stupid rumours that has no iota of truth in it!….let me quickly warn you that more is coming oh!!!

Because something HUGE is cooking ����
I am just getting started ������������
Just one house una wan DIE !!!!!!
Wait till you see what is next!…..
RADARADA…….

Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Herself New Toyota Prado by olasaad(f): 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Ambo Ambo
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Herself New Toyota Prado by afroniger: 2:41pm On Dec 18, 2018
Her 'big god' don do am for am yet again. I no sabi the kind 'film' wey she dey act wey the money fit buy chasis Prado. undecided
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Herself New Toyota Prado by seuncyber(m): 3:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lagos money
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Herself New Toyota Prado by SIMPLYkush: 5:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
see what her pussy has done for her, and if yahoo boys used her for rituals now ppl will complain
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Herself New Toyota Prado by duduade: 5:46pm On Dec 18, 2018
Mercy Aigbes Big god is really performing

Olosho
Re: Mercy Aigbe Buys Herself New Toyota Prado by 247info9janews: 9:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lol.... I taya o
afroniger:
Her 'big god' don do am for am yet again. I no sabi the kind 'film' wey she dey act wey the money fit buy chasis Prado. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nigerian Comedian Kenny Blaq Shares #10yearschallenge Picture / Regina Daniels Adds 76milliom Naira Convertible Ferrari To Her List Of Cars... / Curvy Model Who Said She Has A Crush On Dangote Shares Nearly Photo Then Tagshim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.