Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,850 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:28 AM

Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard (31637 Views)

Iyabo Ojo: It’s Very Hard To Find A Faithful Actor In Nollywood (Video) / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Skye, Tekno And Lola Rae Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard by TheCongo2: 6:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
Gerrard59:

Well, Ednut1 is right. How come Asians (Chinese, Singaporeans, Japanese, Taiwanese, Koreans etc) don't complain the way blacks do? Even with affirmative action policies and likes, complaints everywhere!

Longtime ago I used to ask myself the same question until I entered the work force in North America. Now, I understand the plight of black people

As I have indicated earlier, until you have walked in their shoes you will never know where it pinchs.

On the side note, Chinese, Singaporeans, Japanese, Taiwanese, Koreans never been enslaved in North America. Slavery has psychological impact on its victims that runs for many generations

2 Likes

Re: Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard by Abortions: 6:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
uuzba:

What about you looking at the woman and pretending that you didn't see anything?
Social media is ruining us all.
Whish WoMAN
Re: Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard by ednut1(m): 7:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
TheCongo2:

Longtime ago I used to ask myself the same question until I entered the work force in North America. Now, I understand the plight of black people

As I have indicated earlier, until you have walked in their shoes you will never know where it pinchs.

On the side note, Chinese, Singaporeans, Japanese, Taiwanese, Koreans never been enslaved in North America. Slavery has psychological impact on its victims that runs for many generations

oga dat is bullocks. They are simply lazy and looking for excuse jor
Re: Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard by Gerrard59(m): 7:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
TheCongo2:

Well, Japanese enslaved current Mainland Chinese, Singaporeans, Vietnamese and Koreans. The British enslaved the Indians. But see where they are today? China is so powerful that Japanese leaders don't joke with her ditto Korea even with the hullabaloo about "Comfort women".
Re: Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard by TheCongo2: 9:28pm On Dec 18, 2018
ednut1:
oga dat is bullocks. They are simply lazy and looking for excuse jor

Their country is much more developed than Nigeria. Does it mean Nigerians are lazy?
Re: Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard by Olujoe1(m): 3:15am On Dec 19, 2018
She succeeded showing us nudity even when she has enough clothes on the hanger.
Low self esteem syndrome
Re: Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard by adedamola777: 4:51am On Dec 19, 2018
Amagite:
American singer and Starboy Wizkid's ex-girlfriend, Justine Skye, has taken to Instagram to share this stunning photo of herself to celebrate her skin colour.

According to her, being a black woman is very hard. She wrote:

"Being a woman is hard. Being a black woman is even harder. Being a black woman in this industry................. I’m in love with my skin though, and not just the texture, the color.
My skin is my GOLD
"

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/12/being-a-woman-is-hard-but-being-a-black-woman-is-even-harder-wizkids-ex-justine-skye-says.html

Your skin is not black.
There's no such thing like black or white skin color.
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
Re: Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard by moorevic(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2018
Attention seekers

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedian Helen Paul Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Tee Billz Swears With His Kids As He Calls Out People He Helped / Rita Dominic At '76" Movie Private Screening Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.