Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held (70277 Views)

Peter Olayinka And Yetunde Barnabas' Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Nina Ivy Onyenobi's Traditional Wedding Introduction Ceremony (Pictures, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by jeeqaa7(m): 4:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
These two could rise to become naijas power couple

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lowkey is the sure thing, don't announce your success.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Enemyofpeace: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
One has mouth odour while the other one has body odour

Imagine being a lesbian,waiting for your girlfriend to finish her menses. When she's done, you start yours. TWO IDIOTS

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by RomeoEmpire(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
She Asked You For a Christmas Gift And You Replied '' Am i Your Father? '' But You Keep Twisting Her Nipples Like a Television Pole, Is She Your Mother?
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Pruwa: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
Really?
Congratulations to them!!!
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by NobleRomm(m): 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Two afonjas I'm sure the wedding won't last so why I go worry myself

why is ur life like this, better repent before 2019..
and stop hating

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Enemyofpeace: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
HopeAlive14:
Congratulations SimiGold.

You will make a good wife.
especially in ze oza room

3 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Eberechi24(f): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
haywire07:
Although a very talented singer, falz would never have settled for such a dirty ugly girl.
Let's see your clean beautiful girl.

ode!

5 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Konisewu: 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
okerekeikpo:

Thunder!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Ategberoson(m): 4:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
okerekeikpo:

That your parents marriage don't last doesn't mean others won't

6 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by orimipe(f): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who were they deceiving before?

The matter wey you dey hide from the father of the house, na the same father go settle am tongue.

Congrats to them by the way. I love love kiss
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Lexusgs430: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Official permission to chop cookie jar.......
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Heykay100(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
okerekeikpo:
.. Lol. E.O.P
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Ogaga87(m): 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
Goodluck to them
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Kupiejodaniels: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Trust celeb with fake life. Maybe money no dey to hold better wedding cause it's going to cost a lot cause of the number of artiste attending but mind you wedding is different from marriage. Happy married life bro
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Mineohmine: 4:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
wink smiley
nairalaila:
Simi and Adekunle Gold are engaged, as confirmed by NET who reported that the couple held a wedding introduction last weekend. 

According to NET, the wedding introduction was attended by only their family and close friends, and photos were not allowed to be taken. The report reads; 

https://lailasnews.com/simi-and-adekunle-gold-engaged-hold-wedding-introduction/

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Heywhizzy(m): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
nairalaila:

According to NET, the wedding introduction was attended by only their family and close friends, and photos were not allowed to be taken.

Was marriage Introduction meant to be for the general public before

I wish Simi luck, may her case not be live Eva Alordiah and Aunty Linda

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
okerekeikpo:
Hater, looser, mumu, ode.learn to mind your business

4 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by meobizy(f): 4:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
I don’t believe this lie.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Konquest: 4:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
nairalaila:
Simi and Adekunle Gold are engaged, as confirmed by NET who reported that the couple held a wedding introduction last weekend. 

According to NET, the wedding introduction was attended by only their family and close friends, and photos were not allowed to be taken. The report reads; 

https://lailasnews.com/simi-and-adekunle-gold-engaged-hold-wedding-introduction/

^^^^^
^^^^^
I didn't see this coming so soon...
crazy...

Simi was just gyrating and oscillating
and keeping people guessing about
the guy in her life. grin

Anyways, I love her music tracks... all
the best to her and Kunle Gold if it is finally
confirmed by the usual destination
wedding.

1 Share

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Kupiejodaniels: 4:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Trust celeb with fake life. Maybe money no dey to hold better wedding cause it's going to cost a lot cause of the number of artiste attending but mind you wedding is different from marriage. Happy married life bro
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
walearoy:
So Falz lost to Adekunle Gold sad

Ever since he started attacking yahoo boys rather than the government his career began sinking.
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Sholaco: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Hehehe....she already denied that photo na
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Dmanin: 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2018
interesting
Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Soulsymbol99: 4:22pm On Dec 18, 2018
HopeAlive14:
Congratulations SimiGold.

You will make a good wife.

SimiGold, I like dat cheesy why do I feel is the title of an upcoming album from them cool

2 Likes

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by Abdbaba: 4:23pm On Dec 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held by danjumaikoh(m): 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2018
Tor, they don't want us to see their introduction pictures abi... it's not good ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets / Waje Set To Wed Ric Hassan, Unveils Her Husband To Be (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.