Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) (31855 Views)

Atiku And PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State / Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Newznow: 2:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Watch heavy and missive crowd shouting Atiku
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYzMr8RJlCs

7 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by baliyubla: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
See Monstrous crowd. The NE have been seriously marginalized and are out to make one of their own President. Some people are in servere Pain seeing this crowd.

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Newznow: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by tuniski: 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2018
This is beyond massive! Apc Is a goner . Atiku/Obi issa goal!!!!

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by DanielOc: 2:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Said Barbar

Meanwhile, Jan Debate would be Epic...........

19 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Massive!
It would be a miracle for APC to win gombe!
Atiku/Obi isa goal.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
Buhari is dead. Politically after 2019

The north is Hungry

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by quickberry3(m): 3:00pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin

Where is the massive crowd?

Show us the aerial view

Una don chop weed

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Asshurbanipal: 3:02pm On Dec 18, 2018
North East this is your turn. If you miss it, it may take too long before such opportunity comes again.

6 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by maestroferddi: 3:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Nobody in their right minds would consider the wreckage Buhari has unleashed on Nigeria and still be contemplating extending Buhari's government of misery and poverty to another four years...

Let us leave tribalism and religious considerations for once...It will not kill us.

A Nigeria without Buhari will be beneficial to all...whether Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba...

We are in 2018 for crying out loud!

21 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Asshurbanipall: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
This is huge

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by christejames(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
AtikuObi is the real deal. If you have not Atikulated, you better do before this wind of change blowing across Nigeria will leave you asphyxiated.

12 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by 34webers(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Except if the word "massive" has lost its original meaning, can't find any massive here.
However, for all these fools shouting "massive" like confused baboons, hope they won't come out and start shouting 'illiterates, poverty etc" when the real meaning of the word "massive" shows up during apc rally because that is when their brains will be reformatted to start telling us how north is the problem of naija.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by numen(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
tongue cool...#Back2Daura issa goal!!!

Afamed:

If this is what Atiku could come out with in a zonal rally of his own region. I think you people should by now start congratulating PMB ahead of the election

quickberry3:
grin

Where is the massive crowd?

Una don chop weed

9 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Anambralstson: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by freekick: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
@Op see where the massive dey, oya check am.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Kyase(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin
Donmedra:
Buhari is dead. Politically after 2019

The north is Hungry
oh God grin grin i no fit laugh....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Dexpro: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
maestroferddi:
Nobody in their right minds would consider the wreckage Buhari has unleashed on Nigeria and still be contemplating extending Buhari's government of misery and poverty to another four years...

Let us leave tribalism and religious considerations for once...It will not kill us.

A Nigeria without Buhari will be beneficial to all...whether Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba...

We are in 2018 for crying out loud!

Two bottles of Gongoni dry gin 4 you.

Your post pack plenty sense. Jah bless you

4 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by deji17: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Getting Nigeria ready again for the looters.
Fortunately for Nigeria, una number no reach

Improved electricity supply sacks Damaturu generator mechanics
By Hamisu Kabir Matazu, Damaturu

An improved supply of electricity by the Yola Electricity Distribution Company (YEDCO) in Yobe state has laid off electricity generating set mechanics and cell phones rechargers in Damaturu and its environs.

It is recalled that the state capital has been connected recently to the newly-completed 330 KVA electricity station to boost the supply.

Kanem Trust gathered that most of these business owners have resorted to other trades to complement their sources of income.

Muhammad Tajiruna Ibrahim, a generator repairer at One Million Road, Damaturu, said he spent over 15 years in the business but the experience this time was discouraging.

“Before this improvement, I used to repair at least 40 to 50 generating sets per week but now I hardly get 15. Sometimes, a day will come and pass without getting a single one,” he said.

He said that most of the generator mechanics had left the business for other trades.

“Some have started riding commercial tricycles, some to motorcycles repair and other trades. You know, as the saying goes, an idle mind is the devil’s workshop,” he said.

Tajiruna said he has five men working under him and they all have families to feed.

“Recently, I opened workshops for another set of three boys I graduated but, they were caught up by the unfavorable situation.”

Ustaz Muhammad Lawan, another generating set mechanic at Gujba Road, Damaturu said the improved electricity supply was a welcome development but not for them.

Lawan said that he learnt the trade from his father and it was what he has been doing since childhood.

“I have a wife and four children and we all feed from this business. Now, I don’t know what to do because, most times we don’t have any work to do. I sometimes return home without a penny.”

However, Malam Mustapha, a resident in Damaturu, who welcomed the improved electricity supply, said the epileptic electricity supply in the past had cost him lots of money.

He said that he was spending not less than N3000 daily on fuel and servicing his generating set and the voltage doesn’t support most of his home appliances.

“I cannot iron my cloths, I can’t switch on my deep freezer. Now that the electricity voltage and supply has improved, I hardly spend N5000 per month and all my home appliances work to full capacity” he said.

Shop owners, who spoke to Kanem Trust in Damaturu said the improved power supply had raised up their profit margins.

Malam Kalli, a shop owner around Gujba Road said that using the public power supply is cost effective.

“Before the power improved, I used to buy gas, and spent on my generating sets maintenance. At the end of it, we sometimes run at a loss”.

Another shop owner, Malam Ghali Yusuf, however, complained of high voltage supply which had destroyed his refrigerator.

“The light was restored on high voltage burning down all the wires in the shop. I thanked God that there was no fire outbreak.”

He appealed to the management of YEDCO to regulate the amount of voltage being release to customers to avoid serious problems.

However, The District Manager, Yola Electricity Distribution Company, Damaturu Business District, Engineer Usman Wakta, denied the shop owner’s claim saying the problem must have been from his wiring.

He said the new station now supplied a standard 200-220 voltage, “unlike before, when we were having low voltage”.

He called on the customers to bear with the company as electric bills and charges will not be as usual due the improved in voltage and supply.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/improved-electricity-supply-sacks-damaturu-generator-mechanics.html

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by chriskosherbal(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
I can see
Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Afamed: 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Massive indeed

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Beadex1(m): 3:06pm On Dec 18, 2018
Even corper follow go the rally. Atiku and Obi will make Nigeria working again

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by FarahAideed: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Back to Daura for sure!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Afamed: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
tuniski:
This is beyond massive! Apc Is a goner . Atiku/Obi issa goal!!!!
If this is what Atiku could come out with in a zonal rally of his own region. I think you people should by now start congratulating PMB ahead of the election

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by MrSly(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Newznow:
Watch heavy and missive crowd shouting Atiku
Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYzMr8RJlCs
Before nko? Who will like to identify with a buhari whose current identity and existence is questionable? Who wants a ghost president?

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Denikayan: 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
grin grin grin

Scanty crowd

When His Excellency, President Mohammadu (GCFR), gets there, You will know what massive foot electorates means

Even Osinbajo alone will pull more crowd than this

What hurts is that PDP still fails to see the inscription on the wall facing them

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Arysexy(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
Oboy!

PDP don win this election walai

See heads oooo

Northerners are tired of Jubril

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by heendrix(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
good
Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Hez143(m): 3:09pm On Dec 18, 2018
please where's the crowd

12 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Ubdavis(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
The same people will still come out during APC rally

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by AllBusiness(m): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lol massive

11 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Campaign Rally In Gombe State (video) by Denikayan: 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2018
Afamed:

God bless your Mother!

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians In London Protest Over Imo Verdict, Demand Tanko's Resignation / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin / Major Simi Johnson Ikea Dies After Suffering From Kidney Problem. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.