Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? (38815 Views)

As An SSCE Holder What Route Can I Use To Travel Out Aside From School. / Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Tell the truth oga.

No water in Enugu.
Enugu is the worst as per water in the entire southern part of nigeria.

I know Enugu more than you can ever do.
well, water is a major challenge in enugu. but atleast we de see tank and well..like where i live, the well NEVER dries.. both raining and dry season.
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Thanks18(m): 9:28am On Dec 28, 2018
speedyconnect3:

Tell the truth oga.

No water in Enugu.
Enugu is the worst as per water in the entire southern part of nigeria.

I know Enugu more than you can ever do.

Hilarious
which side for Enugu you know? Don't tell me you are living in the outskirts and some areas with large deposits of coal like coal camp, agbani road, gariki etc
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Gboy101: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2018
Izuogu1:
drop your number let me whatsapp u
[quote]
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Gboy101: 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2019
Izuogu1:
drop your number let me whatsapp u
I'm at abapka as we speak coming from IMT i would say abapka is a ghetto. Nike is also a ghetto. I'm still at Nike
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by bigtimemugu(m): 9:46pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls don't advice a beginner to relocate to Enugu its a suicide mission . Those things u see in enugu are retirees investment or mainly money made somewhere else.therez no money in enugu.the business dat booms in enugu is mainly eatries and hotel and u as a beginner may not have d capital to set it up in such a standard to make money.enugu is not industrialize ,it not commercialized , itz a place where DONs come to spend there money,it only companies are d position of making money in enugu.so @ poster u don't need to put enugu in ur list . Transport business in enugu is zero ,den mayor to garki is 20 naira and u will to buy ticket at very bustop.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Thanks18(m): 5:43pm On Jan 24, 2019
bigtimemugu:
Pls don't advice a beginner to relocate to Enugu its a suicide mission . Those things u see in enugu are retirees investment or mainly money made somewhere else.therez no money in enugu.the business dat booms in enugu is mainly eatries and hotel and u as a beginner may not have d capital to set it up in such a standard to make money.enugu is not industrialize ,it not commercialized , itz a place where DONs come to spend there money,it only companies are d position of making money in enugu.so @ poster u don't need to put enugu in ur list . Transport business in enugu is zero ,den mayor to garki is 20 naira and u will to buy ticket at very bustop.

Liar
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2020
Lorazepam
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by 1972xy: 10:39am On May 18, 2020
[quote author=scarphase post=74145073]
How does the cocoa business work? Do you have information? Thanks
if u are interested let me know.
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Nairas2dollars: 12:33pm On Jul 30, 2023
godwon01:
Try Igboora.Ifeloju local government. Oyo state.U can open shop like mini super market. Sell things that are not common in the rural areas. Go to Lagos Island to buy many stuff, put them inside the shop. Rent self contain flat and start new life. After few months U will be attracted to local girls. Get settle with one of them and she will deliver U twins baby. The land is fertile soil for twins kids. Best of luck.

In this Economy, you are praying for twins?....you dey ment, don't suffer that unborn children if you aren't very rich, don't bring kids to this life to suffer. Anytime I go to U.k, I love this family planning of theirs.
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Nairas2dollars: 12:39pm On Jul 30, 2023
tzoracle:

Please what part of Enugu do you stay

Thunder fire you! Enugu is a stupid state. No money! From peace park holyghost, abakpa, trans-ekuru and nowas is just like a modernized village, my annoyance about Enugu is water scarcity and high cost of accommodation oh. It rains so badly inEnugu.. expensive place to stay!
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by OVB123: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2023
bigiyaro:
what biz can one do in jalingo?
Please forget about Jalingo. They is nothing there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Survived ADC Airline Plane Crash In Lagos Thanks God 10Years After / Woman Runs Into Church To Escape Mob Action After Hitting Okada Rider. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.