Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? (38767 Views)

Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by AmeLonRo(m): 8:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ibadan, Ilorin, Oshogbo, warri, and so on.

Someone once said “No money no honey”. When you have money your wife calls you honey. When you don’t have money your wife does not call you honey.

Read more at https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/24/why-do-women-distance-from-men-when-they-are-broke/
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by 1johnjohn(m): 9:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
Contact me If you love to sell online so you can live any where!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by funkyjms: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Godchangemylife:
Ilesha, Osun State where God resides

Gos bless my man!
You sabi!
My love for that town tho
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by notoriousbabe: 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Sambisa forest

Learnt that Facebook-Lagos is less noisy now?(T or F?) That Most of them Big ges don travel and no network for dem village
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by merits(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
sambisa
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Patrioticman007(m): 9:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Buratai street inside sambisa GRA, Ngala, Borno state, Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Zzyy(m): 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
How can one be tired of lagos
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by saajus: 9:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ibadan or Ilorin.

Tell us more about yourself and interest;

What are your plans
Are you a graduate
Are you searching for job
can you do farming biz
Do you want to travel out of the country

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Acidosis(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Akure or Asaba, is cool.

I envy people working in mini cities and earning same amount of salaries with their colleagues in Lagos. In fact, most companies with branch offices around Nigeria do not care whether you spend 50k monthly on Lagos transportation, you all earn same with those in other parts of the country.

A typical Access Bank staff in Ibadan or Akure is twice as rich as his colleague in Lagos. While one is still trying to pay off rent for the year, the other is already contemplating whether or not to change his car.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ifymadu: 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
USA
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Suspect33:
broda I am in my early 20s and want to relocate from lagos to a much serene environment like enugu, I plan on getting a mini bus for transportation biz, I want to know hw lucrative such biz are in enugu, and a single room safe contain would cost hw much? tnx
Lagos is your best bet if you want to quickly make it. Opportunities are more there than any other states in Nigeria. Your hustle will be more rewarded in Lagos.
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by jafol(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
spiralwedge:
I'm tired of Lagos. Can anyone suggest a city or town in Nigeria one can move to to start all over again? Or even neighbouring countries?

Has anyone done that? Has anyone moved away from the hustling and buzzling of Lagos and maybe Ogun, to another part of the country where he/she doesn't know anyone to stay with, rent an accommodation, and find something doing to bring in income?

I want a laid-back, cheap, secured and peaceful place.

Please share. Will love to learn from you.

If u r an Igbo, start with biafra land. If u are omoluabi, the best place in Oyo town , ibadan, Akure or osun

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Graciousnaija: 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Try Sokoto. I have been there multiple times this year and it is really peaceful. But keep to your lane there o!
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Osunnyt(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Try Ilorin
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by netsurfer01(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
cbngov01:
Maiduguri...

Oga wetin happen na grin
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by EggSauce(m): 9:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
States with business opportunities
1.Lagos
2.ogun
3.oyo
4.Abj
5.kaduna
6.kano
7.ph

Every other states Na nonsense abs and civil servants States..
Don't be deceived

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ekwise: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
spiralwedge:
I'm tired of Lagos. Can anyone suggest a city or town in Nigeria one can move to to start all over again? Or even neighbouring countries?

Has anyone done that? Has anyone moved away from the hustling and buzzling of Lagos and maybe Ogun, to another part of the country where he/she doesn't know anyone to stay with, rent an accommodation, and find something doing to bring in income?

Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by treads(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
akure is the best place for you bro,accommodation is not too cost..like sefcon 80-120k,room &, parlour 120-200k ,2&3 bedroom 200-350k depends on the location...

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by beylinko(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
chikeorji123:

Now your talking.. target North central.. like Minna,kebbi and Sokoto..l'm relocating to Kebbi next month..
being wondering who will mention these places. the are all good place to settle down. i schooled in minna, a beautiful place and presently lives in kebbi where you have about 24 hours electricity, good road and water.

3 Likes

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by allaboutobed(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Come to Benin city.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by boomssey(f): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Why don't u try ibadan as well
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by eaglez(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Please how much can one get a clean 3 bedroom flat in a safe place good for one and his family around illaro Ogun state. Replies will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ipobarecriminals: 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
spiralwedge:

Coincidentally I'm visiting Ilesha for an event by month end. It will be my 2nd time there when I visit.
What are income generating prospects there?
lipsrsealed.Forget ilesa and try ibadan instead .The only thing dey have in dat town nah Trophy (green bottles) .And if u knw how to repair wristwatches, farm,transportation biz.Thenbu can go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Trouble1: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
spiralwedge:

Coincidentally I'm visiting Ilesha for an event by month end. It will be my 2nd time there when I visit.
What are income generating prospects there?
Close to zero!
Don’t even try migrating to Ilesa .
Na one big for nothing city .

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by beylinko(m): 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
spiralwedge:

Wow... You lived there before or you know someone who does?

I thought there were news of violence in Sokoto and Kebbi. Sokoto is not North Central o!
nothing of such in these places even in the intensity pf the bokoharam stuff,it was as calm as anything

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by miftaudeen(m): 9:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
spiralwedge:

Try Sambisa
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by 1johnjohn(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
eaglez:
Please how much can one get a clean 3 bedroom flat in a safe place good for one and his family around illaro Ogun state. Replies will be highly appreciated. Thanks

Take a trip there.. N find whayu need...its a good place to live.
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by godwon01(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Try Igboora.Ifeloju local government. Oyo state.U can open shop like mini super market. Sell things that are not common in the rural areas. Go to Lagos Island to buy many stuff, put them inside the shop. Rent self contain flat and start new life. After few months U will be attracted to local girls. Get settle with one of them and she will deliver U twins baby. The land is fertile soil for twins kids. Best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by dododawa1: 9:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
ENUGU is good (Keke/motor business)
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Tolubory(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
LAGOS STATE NOW, AFTER LAGOS NAH LAGOS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Abuja Photographer Thanks God For Surviving Fatal Accident That Killed 3 Persons / See How Ikorodu Expressway Has Transformed Since 1947 (PHOTO) / Pictures From The Badagry Slave Port And Slavery relics / Heritage Museum.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.