Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,241 members, 7,780,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:16 PM

Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? (38476 Views)

Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant / This Is Washington DC USA Flood: Not Nigeria, Not Lagos And Definitely Not Lekki / Lagos And Abuja Named Among The Worst Cities To Live In Africa, 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by HenryThegreat1(m): 11:32am On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

My friend Na lie. Maybe Na the ghetto part you dey stay. P&G Dey Ibadan, Rcc construction company Dey there, Yale, Honda, Sumai, leyland and so on. So many companies Dey there. You won’t know unless you ask and it depends on the area you’re staying in Ibadan
. My joy foods
Flour mills of Nigeria, Shop rite Ibadan mall and cocoa mall
And a lot businesses are there.
Every manufacturing companies in Lagos have warehouses and offices in Ibadan
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 11:40am On Dec 25, 2018
HenryThegreat1:
I school in Enugu and also know Abakiliki very much
Things like rent, agricultural foods and water is very expensive in Enugu.
Enugu is not meant for someone that want to start up a life. No job opportunities there.
But the state is very very peaceful, neat and light then was very OK.
Thank you for saying the truth. Don’t mind all those guys saying nonsense. Enugu isn’t good for business. If it’s that good,population should be more than 1million, there should be at least 3 cinemas and more than 5 malls. But it isn’t good that’s why all these things are absent
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by viktor88: 11:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Grupo:

Don't mind that guy o. House rents are expensive in South East states especially Enugu, Owerri, and surprisingly, Abakaliki. Except you want to live in interior villages, you can never find a self con for 100k in enugu. Just budget from 180k and above for self con in enugu. Even here in abakaliki, there are some self con that go as high as 200k.
That's high
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2018
HenryThegreat1:
. My joy foods
Flour mills of Nigeria, Shop rite Ibadan mall and cocoa mall
And a lot businesses are there.
Every manufacturing companies in Lagos have warehouses and offices in Ibadan
I’m telling you. Business moves in Ibadan pass ph itself. Only Lagos and maybe abuja. Some business move in Ibadan pass abuja itself but not all. Still Lagos Na baba
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2018
viktor88:

Thanks
you are welcome.
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by igboamakaaa: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
tzoracle:

bro ps hw is tech paying in Enugu, I would have adviced opening a fishery tho
Enugu houses the biggest Tech hub in the entire south region of Nigeria (Genesys tech hub....you Can search on google) which takes in billions of naira annually, they give out over $50000 worth of funding yearly to startups with brilliant tech ideas. I have more than 20 friends who established themselves in the tech industry of enugu, within a year of inception they've all been doing pretty good.
The fish farm would be great but first, you'd have to lobby the different clubs, restaurants and bars who already have suppliers (these guys consume a lot, so it would be really profitable) or...in the worst case scenario, you'd just start your own restaurant /bar that would consume your fish products but it may not be all rosy, because of strong customer loyalty to other restaurants/bars. You'd have to find a way of attracting them to your outlet(s).

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Suspect33(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Solatium:

I smell a fugitive Yahoo boi here �
hahaha grin grin na for ur head i go start the yahoo lol
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Zzyy(m): 12:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
SoNature:

How can one not be tired of Lagos?
Lagos is a place where people make money...that's where it ends
If you grew up in peaceful places, you will have a hard time understanding Lagos madness
Transportation fares are extremely expensive
It's as though almost everyone in Lagos is mad, especially their commercial bus drivers
It's only in Lagos that bus seats don't have foams...just planks and plastic chairs in front seats
It's only in Lagos that conductors insult u because u don't have change
It's only in Lagos that people proudly give wrong direction to strangers instead of simply saying, "I don't know!"
It's only in Lagos that bus drivers break traffic laws, lies down to beg and Lastma official says no, the driver goes buck naked just to appear mad
It's only in Lagos that people scratch your car and they expect you to understand that it's a normal thing
Lagos is the capital of crime in Nigeria
It's only in Lagos that people spend 4-6 hours in traffic...and make a beautiful story out of it
Abnormal things are normal in Lagos
Conductors smell like pigs
Lagos is dirt/filthy
Lagos is home to the highest population of touts in Nigeria
Lagos taxes are some of the highest in Nigeria
The list is endless...
In summary, Lagos represents why nothing works in Nigeria
I am not hating; I am saying it the way it is...
Yes, I live in Lagos

Well I love lagos very much
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wagasigiungu:

Come to Dutse, Jigawa State and know the true meaning of peace, tranquility and serenity. Good tarred motorable roads, nice estates, relatively good commerce, cheap affordable local food items, very cheap and enough fruits like watermelon, dates etc. if you love natural diets. You get to breathe in fresh, unpolluted air too.

N. B.

Dutse is not Kano and is quite different from your typical northern states with some elements of civil unrest. No congestion whatsoever, you take less than 5 to 10 minutes to get to your destination depending on the distance.

you are very right. Even Kano is peaceful to me.
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Thanks18(m): 12:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

Thank you for saying the truth. Don’t mind all those guys saying nonsense. Enugu isn’t good for business. If it’s that good,population should be more than 1million, there should be at least 3 cinemas and more than 5 malls. But it isn’t good that’s why all these things are absent
Stop peddling lies and lies
There are more than 3 cinemas in Enugu metropolitan city except you are staying in a village or it's now a decade you visited Enugu. You even said that Enugu population is less than 1 million, chai you are unbelievable. why not argue with your keyboard and google to know the population rather than displaying ignorance. Enugu population is now @ 3,267,837+. You even went very far to display your ignorance that Enugu don't have more than 5 malls, you lied again and that shows you are much far from reality.
You talked also business is not go on there. you are a liar except such business is illegitimate or cannot sustain the hypo with other competitors. The truth is that there is no room for monopoly in Enugu.Road side shop in major road goes for 12-15k per month. How did such business owners meet up in paying their rent.
Except you schooled in varsities in nsukka or agbani which are developing towns and not the main Enugu metropolitan city
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thanks18:

There are more than 3 cinemas in Enugu metropolitan city except you are staying in a village or it's now a decade you visited Enugu. You even said that Enugu population is less than 1 million, chai you are unbelievable. why not argue with your keyboard and google to know the population rather than displaying ignorance. Enugu population is now @ 3,267,837+. You even went very far to display your ignorance that Enugu don't have more than 5 malls, you lied again and that shows you are much far from reality.
You talked also business is not go on there. you are a liar except such business is illegitimate or cannot sustain the hypo with other competitors. The truth is that there is no room for monopoly in Enugu.Road side shop in major road goes for 12-15k per month. How did such business owners meet up in paying their rent.
Except you schooled in varsities in nsukka or agbani which are developing towns and not the main Enugu metropolitan city

the guy has never lived in Enugu, he is tarnishing the state due to hatred. Read his past comments and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thanks18:

My friend shut up. I mean enugu city not enugu state. Name the cinemas in Enugu city and make sure they’re functioning
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 12:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thanks18:

Mention the malls in Enugu. They aren’t up to 5. Please don’t call plaza or store mall. Mall is different from plaza or store
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ikpuchinonye(m): 12:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

Ibadan is better than all your backward cities in south yeast. We only have 5 cities economically viable in Nigeria. Lagos, Abuja, ph, Ibadan, Kano. Others are just wannabe. Just being overhyped. How can business move in a city without companies? Use your sense
lol..oga,there are more companies in Enugu more than in ibadam..go figure, it is not the same ibadam that the governor finds it hard to pay salaries.. ENUGU has made top10 resilient cities in the world something ibadam cannot achieve..No dey compare ibadam with Enugu abeg.. Ibadam is a shit hole filed up with brown roofs and illiterates

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by spiralwedge(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
Please this is not the purpose of this thread. Please sheathe your swords.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ikpuchinonye(m): 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

Enugu population is more than 3million and it has more than four malls..
Pollo shopping mall
Spars
Roban stores
Eastern mall
Check their pictures online to confirm it..
ROBAN stores has three outlets in ENUGU.don't stay in ibadam and type why you know nothing about

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 12:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
lol..oga,there are more companies in Enugu more than in ibadam..go figure, it is not the same ibadam that the governor finds it hard to pay salaries.. ENUGU has made top10 resilient cities in the world something ibadam cannot achieve..No dey compare ibadam with Enugu abeg.. Ibadam is a shit hole filed up with brown roofs and illiterates
Stfu. Backward Enugu. Name 3 international companies in Enugu. Very backward city.show me where enugu city population is more than 1million. If it’s good, people go dey run go there. Is just a civil servant city. No cinema. It doesn’t have 5 shopping malls. Is that one a city?no make me tear you slap ooo
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 12:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
Pollo shopping mall
Spars
Roban stores
Eastern mall
ROBAN stores has three outlets in ENUGU.don't stay in ibadam and type why you know nothing about
Shut up. Don’t count store as mall. Enugu can’t have more than 2 malls. Ibadan has 7 malls. People wey build 7 malls for Ibadan no get sense abi? Why dem no build at least 4 malls for backward Enugu? Why?
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
Pollo shopping mall
Spars
Roban stores
Eastern mall
Enugu state is 3million. Oyo State population is close to 17 million. Ibadan is close you 5 million. Enugu city is less than 1 million
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ikpuchinonye(m): 12:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
igboamakaaa:

Enugu houses the biggest Tech hub in the entire south region of Nigeria (Genesys tech hub....you Can search on google) which takes in billions of naira annually, they give out over $50000 worth of funding yearly to startups with brilliant tech ideas. I have more than 20 friends who established themselves in the tech industry of enugu, within a year of inception they've all been doing pretty good.
The fish farm would be great but first, you'd have to lobby the different clubs, restaurants and bars who already have suppliers (these guys consume a lot, so it would be really profitable) or...in the worst case scenario, you'd just start your own restaurant /bar that would consume your fish products but it may not be all rosy, because of strong customer loyalty to other restaurants/bars. You'd have to find a way of attracting them to your outlet(s).
Don't mind the Yoruba bigot writing nonsense in the cyberspace..tenece headquarters is in Enugu and they are the ones managing most universities ICT in the East..I have friends working with them and they are really making it big there..
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

Shut up. Don’t count store as mall. Enugu can’t have more than 2 malls. Ibadan has 7 malls. People wey build 7 malls for Ibadan no get sense abi? Why dem no build at least 4 malls for backward Enugu? Why?
lol, name the 7 malls in ibadam and post their pictures here, let me post the ones in Enugu..for your info, IAM not from Enugu but you cannot compare Enugu to ibadam cause Enugu is far ahead of ibadam in everything..One of the biggest tech in Nigeria is located in Enugu.. best hospitals in Nigeria is located in Enugu, Real estate in Enugu is booming unlike in ibadam, Enugu made top 10 resilient cities in the world which ibadam can never achieve.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

Enugu state is 3million. Oyo State population is close to 17 million. Ibadan is close you 5 million. Enugu city is less than 1 million
oga, am done with you. I can now that you are now trolling..There far more high residential building in Enugu than in ibadam,ado-ekiti,oshogbo and akure combined
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 1:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
lol, name the 7 malls in ibadam and post their pictures here, let me post the ones in Enugu..for your info, IAM not from Enugu but you cannot compare Enugu to ibadam cause Enugu is far ahead of ibadam in everything..One of the biggest tech in Nigeria is located in Enugu.. best hospitals in Nigeria is located in Enugu, Real estate in Enugu is booming unlike in ibadam, Enugu made top 10 resilient cities in the world which ibadam can never achieve.
PleAse shut up
Malls in Ibadan are

Cocoa mall
Heritage mall
Psalms shopping mall
Jaidesola mall
Jericho mall
Ventura mall
Grand mall

So Name 3 malls in Enugu. Please don’t Name stores. Ibadan has up to 30 stores so Name malls only or thunder kee you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 1:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
oga, am done with you. I can now that you are now trolling..There far more high residential building in Enugu than in ibadam,ado-ekiti,oshogbo and akure combined
Gras in Ibadan are more than 12. Name 5 gras in Enugu. You no go fit Name am. Na to chest beat una Sabi
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Thanks18(m): 1:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

Mention the malls in Enugu. They aren’t up to 5. Please don’t call plaza or store mall. Mall is different from plaza or store

Use your Google search engine and I refuse to spoonfeed you
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Thanks18:

Use your Google search engine and I refuse to spoonfeed you
They’re not up to 4. Not more than 3
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

PleAse shut up
Malls in Ibadan are

Cocoa mall
Heritage mall
Psalms shopping mall
Jaidesola mall
Jericho mall
Ventura mall
Grand mall

So Name 3 malls in Enugu. Please don’t Name stores. Ibadan has up to 30 stores so Name malls only or thunder kee you
go back to my previous comments and see where I mentioned them before..
Enugu and ibadam no be mate abeg..the largest brewery in West Africa is located in Enugu in case you have forgotten..there are more banks in Enugu than their are in ibadam.. browse on that, one of the biggest tech hub in Nigeria is located in Enugu unlike in ibadam

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Thanks18(m): 1:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:
They’re not up to 4. Not more than 3
I am through with you. Your ignorance is incurable
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

Gras in Ibadan are more than 12. Name 5 gras in Enugu. You no go fit Name am. Na to chest beat una Sabi
troll cheesy there are more than 20 estates in Enugu..you are just trolling..just go away already
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 1:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
go back to my previous comments and see where I mentioned them before..
Enugu and ibadam no be mate abeg..the largest brewery in West Africa is located in Enugu in case you have forgotten..there are more banks in Enugu than their are in ibadam.. browse on that, one of the biggest tech hub in Nigeria is located in Enugu unlike in ibadam
Shut up. Yoh name stores. Stores aren’t mall. Ibadan has big brewery too. Name 3 international companies and stop blabbing apart from brewery because it’s in other states. How can enugu small city have more banks than Ibadan. Yoh be mumu i swear. Which of yor tech hub yields more than British america tobacco company in Ibadan ?

1 Like

Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by ikpuchinonye(m): 1:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Resener12:

Shut up. Yoh name stores. Stores aren’t mall. Ibadan has big brewery too. Name 3 international companies and stop blabbing apart from brewery because it’s in other states. How can enugu small city have more banks than Ibadan. Yoh be mumu i swear. Which of yor tech hub yields more than British america tobacco company in Ibadan ?
hahaha.. ibadam is just big for nothing, there are more banks in Enugu more than in ibadam as a result of more economic activities going on in Enugu than in ibadam..
Re: Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? by Resener12(m): 1:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
ikpuchinonye:
hahaha.. ibadam is just big for nothing, there are more banks in Enugu more than in ibadam as a result of more economic activities going on in Enugu than in ibadam..
Lol and that’s why population is 500,000. Your mumuism is legendary. Economic activities with 2 mini malls. No cinemas. Not more than 5gras. Lol you Sabi chest beat ooo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Photos From Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge This Evening / Lady Refuses To Alight And Apologize After Bashing A Man's Car At Lagos Island / "Xenophobia Is Happening In India. Nigerians Being Beaten" - Nigerian Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.