Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls (19965 Views)

2019: Atiku Shows His Dancing Skill As He Meets Lagos State PDP Stakeholders / 2019: Atiku Declares Presidential Bid, Tackles Buhari / 2019: Atiku Storms PDP Headquarters, Demands Transparent Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by MossadAgent: 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
[s]
festacman:

It is a battle for the soul of Nigeria. It is an intense war to keep people, who creatively deceive people like you, away from the treasury. They have done enough damage.
For Ganduje, when his immunity expires he will certainly answer questions like Ayo Fayose.
For now Nigeria first.
[/s]

Shatap. Your only reason for posting here is because you are paid to post APC rubbish here.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by MossadAgent: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:

He quoted me, I responded, the next is this.

Lol. Pained and now running to the mods.

Get out of here with your osogbo mentality.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by victorazyvictor(m): 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
One begins to wonder why they are desperately and hurriedly calling for the amendment of the same electoral law they had used while in office. After perfecting the rigging plan, they now want buhari to accept the electoral act reaaranged to suit that plan. Ko le work, buhari is not that kind of balless coward you can box into one corner.
Pdpigz should test their popularity among Nigerians rather than this failed staccato attempts.

Sharap! this topic is beyond your comprehension.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Lordmavidon(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2018
id911:
Lie Mohammed and his laptop crew will soon run out of lies and propaganda

Atiku has come to stay and he's our next President

This got me!
I do think the reason for this propaganda is because the APC are aware of the potential victory of The PDP in the forth coming presidential election. So u c, they cant help but lie! Lolz
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Halo22: 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
I wonder how some people that are supposed to be learned reason. How on earth could an election that is not done online be hacked? We have a whole lot of educated illiterates in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by festacman(m): 7:25pm On Dec 18, 2018
MossadAgent:
[s][/s]

Shatap. Your only reason for posting here is because you are paid to post APC rubbish here.

If I am driven by payment may I never see good things but if I am driven by long-term welfare of Nigeria, then let 2019 be a much much fruitful year for me. You see, most people supporting Buhari is simply because of his strengths inspite of his weaknesses and not financial inducements.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Meajor(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2018
festacman:
When Nigerians hear the slogan "Let's get Nigeria working again", they get carried away.

To Atiku and other PDP stalwarts, "getting Nigeria working again" simply means having access to free money to fund their interests.

The other day, the VC of Atiku's university in a leaked memo lamented that Atiku being out of Government has affected the funding of the university negatively. Inspite of being the Senate President, Saraki was recently caught on tape lamenting to his supporters about Buhari not allowing him acess to free money while assuring them that money will flow once again as soon as Atiku takes over.

Obviously, the last 3 years must have been a hell of period for people like these. We sympathize with them but they can't have the pie back.
No, not anymore.
You're a fool. A waste of sperm
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Sermwell(m): 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
festacman:
When Nigerians hear the slogan "Let's get Nigeria working again", they get carried away.

To Atiku and other PDP stalwarts, "getting Nigeria working again" simply means having access to free money to fund their interests.

The other day, the VC of Atiku's university in a leaked memo lamented that Atiku being out of Government has affected the funding of the university negatively. Inspite of being the Senate President, Saraki was recently caught on tape lamenting to his supporters about Buhari not allowing him acess to free money while assuring them that money will flow once again as soon as Atiku takes over.

Obviously, the last 3 years must have been a hell of period for people like these. We sympathize with them but they can't have the pie back.
No, not anymore.
are you sure you are not confused? you come here to tell us how these people have stolen billions of naira, and the same you is now telling us that they are now broke just within 3yrs. SMH.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by nwele2017: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2018
When it comes to lies, Apc is very creative at it.
I think their creativity is more needed in nollywood industry than running Nigeria.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by festacman(m): 7:52pm On Dec 18, 2018
Meajor:

You're a fool. A waste of sperm
I am neither a fool nor a wasted sperm. I don't buckle under attack of gutter language. It strengthens me.
The truth is that the facts I wrote overwhelmed and intimidated you. However , lacking capacity to counter me, you resorted to verbal attacks. Believe considering how you easily capitulated, you will not last a minute if apply gutter language at you.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by festacman(m): 7:58pm On Dec 18, 2018
Sermwell:

are you sure you are not confused? you come here to tell us how these people have stolen billions of naira, and the same you is now telling us that they are now broke just within 3yrs. SMH.
It is never contradictory. Not that they are fundamentally poor. The keyword is "free money". They are now forced to live within their means which is what it should be. No more free money. Nigeria money for Nigerians.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Sermwell(m): 8:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
festacman:

It is never contradictory. Not that they are fundamentally poor. The keyword is "free money". They are now forced to live within their means which is what it should be. No more free money. Nigeria money for Nigerians.
you just don't know what you are saying. you mean atiku and saraki are poor but not fundamentally poor? saraki is still in power and you cannot term atiku broke in any ramifications.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
Dpharisee:
Obama sent his campaign manager David Axelrod to reorganise APC campaign in 2015, the western media carried out a campaign of calumny with Boko Haram and Chibok girls, Obama then did a 'viral' video asking Nigerians to vote for a new chapter, but karma wealth with Obama as his candidate Hillary Clinton lost and Trump won.

If Vlad Putin can help us do what he did to Obama in America to Buhari Nigerians will be grateful, he should send his campaign manager to Atiku, do a video asking Nigerians to reject Buharis next level smiley
Taah!!! Which next level?
You don see next level without foundation�
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 18, 2018
APC, cry me a river
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by michoim(m): 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
They should dig deep and uncover all their evil plots before elections
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by michoim(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
And PDP is the one shouting most on election rigging inorder to divert attention
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Didi2d(m): 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2018
Every body dey up there game
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Mcanie: 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
34webers:
One begins to wonder why they are desperately and hurriedly calling for the amendment of the same electoral law they had used while in office. After perfecting the rigging plan, they now want buhari to accept the electoral act reaaranged to suit that plan. Ko le work, buhari is not that kind of balless coward you can box into one corner.
Pdpigz should test their popularity among Nigerians rather than this failed staccato attempts.
sometimes when people talk like this, I wonder if the NASS that put this amended electoral act together is majorly PDP and not APC. Cos it now seems minority now have their way while majority have their say.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by michoim(m): 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
Atiku/Saraki what a combination of rogues!
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by barikay: 8:48pm On Dec 18, 2018
This is laughable. They making atiku even more popular
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by pacespot(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
The way they did it for Trump, this man is desperate, but him eyes go clear come 2019
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Charly68: 9:39pm On Dec 18, 2018
Atiku is from a do or die school of politics ,remember that his boss is the protagonist of that theory .PMB must sit up to tame the unrepentant election riggers
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by djon78(m): 9:44pm On Dec 18, 2018
They should just continue calling Russia and Putin's name. If Russia remember them, there own done be.
You guys are no match for Russia's sophistication. Look at what they did to Obama, Clinton and USA.
They better let the Russians be. They don't smile at all

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by DozieInc(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2018
id911:
Lie Mohammed and his laptop crew will soon run out of lies and propaganda

Atiku has come to stay and he's our next President
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Timtellect: 11:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
Enemyofpeace:

Apart from goat which other animal can fly?
Lice(lies)
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by berrystunn(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
festacman:

No, not anymore.

Stop showcasing your age my friend...
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by festacman(m): 12:27am On Dec 19, 2018
berrystunn:

Stop showcasing your age my friend...
Obviously you are not happy with my write-up but you are incapable of articulating your opinion to counter what I said. . Sorry. Not my fault.
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by berrystunn(m): 12:35am On Dec 19, 2018
festacman:

Obviously you are not happy with my write-up but you are incapable of articulating your opinion to counter what I said. . Sorry. Not my fault.

Make no sense
your level of thinking
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by thunderbabs: 2:19am On Dec 19, 2018
APC is too crude... And they wouldnt want propaganda used against them
Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by GBAREN: 7:23am On Dec 19, 2018
beamtopola:
Why apc and their supporters mumu like this. Who told them that is electronic or online voting?.... I weep for blacks.

They're so dull and don't even understand anything to hackers from Russia, you have refused to sign the new or Amendment and still you are shouting on top of your voice

1 Like

Re: 2019: Atiku Accused Of Hiring Russia Agents To Rig Presidential Polls by Guide777(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2018
Guide777:
When it comes lying , One Nigerian Party holds the World Record. Its marvels me how the best liars in the Country were handpicked individually and collectively in one single party. When Lai started we thought he is the best of them all. But alas, it has been proven... that Lai is a learner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Regulate Social Media - Lai Mohammed / PHOTOS: Buhari Arrives Equatorial Guinea / APC Reacts To Gombe Minority Leader’s Defection To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.