Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

"Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold (49284 Views)

Singer Simi Tells Her Mum About Her Decision To Long Sleeve Tattoo Her Hand / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / Simi Tells Falz 'Go And Marry' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by IsraelSongz: 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2018
Shookonekilla:
NOBODY CARES
HABA
IS THERE NO REAL GIST TO PUT ON FRONT PAGE NI?
You don't care. The rest of us do.

1 Like

Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by sexy74(m): 7:04pm On Dec 18, 2018
vickayo:
From Gistvic.com

Well its seems the news about Simi and Adekunle Gold getting engaged is true as Simi replies Adekunle Gold to come holiday in her premises when Adekunle Gold said he needs an holiday.

See post:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/come-and-holiday-in-my-premises-simi.html

Which of the premises Abeg tell us?

1 Like

Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
ibkayee:
They really suit kiss

sweet potato. i go de on transit for london next week so tell me your address make i branch come see you. dis one no be begging o in fact na order i give you. send me pm.
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Mrbaz1: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2018
egwekwe:
In case you don't know, Premises is another word for pussy grin grin

Now... You know
Chiiiir in frog voice

2 Likes

Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by obailala(m): 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2018
salbis:
I hope all these holidaying in somebody's premises will not go south. Congratulations to you both.
And where exactly do you think the 'premises' is? tongue
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by EmekaBlue(m): 7:11pm On Dec 18, 2018
make falz d bahd guy no hear u
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Denikayan: 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2018
Let me get an invite and see if I wont die there
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by mcdizzle(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2018
I think someone’s pregnant already.. grin grin grin
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by arimahoseloka(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
Today everybody in my house has been complaining no money no money up-and-down. My Elder brother said he was going to church, my Popcy said he was going to a meeting. I now decided to go withdraw my last card,that's how we all met ourselves at the ATM.
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by andersonbillz(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2018
ibkayee:
They really suit kiss

They even jacket lols grin
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
make I go post for my twitter acct dat I need an holiday, make I see ppl way go invite me over.....

NB.... Well am happy for u guys if the story na true
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by pagorino(m): 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2018
egwekwe:

Now... You know
interpreter grin
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by lilbones12345(m): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2018
shocked
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Oweku: 7:33pm On Dec 18, 2018
i can't come, am busy ...

browse and earn money for free...

click on my signature below
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Trexnemesis(m): 7:45pm On Dec 18, 2018
Adekunle and his "Orente". See you in nine month's time at jollof place. Orente go carry baby. grin
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by sacajawea: 7:49pm On Dec 18, 2018
TheGreenLand:
....premises to badt! cheesy
Odiegwu!

Simi, just look at you!
We know what you are saying ocheesy
Forget That Simi Girl Sef Go sweet Oh.
Smooth Slow Lovemaking Orente things

1 Like

Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by fortunechy(m): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2018
Her premises that's like the conference between Atlantic and Indian Ocean.....
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2018
WHICH THEM HAPPY MARRIED LIFE IN advance
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Nature8(m): 8:31pm On Dec 18, 2018
egwekwe:

Now... You know

cheesy grin
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by otswag(m): 8:34pm On Dec 18, 2018
Iz like dis 1 is hungry to "fall pregnant"
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by mechanics(m): 9:01pm On Dec 18, 2018
Lolz, love in action.
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by sagehacker: 9:30pm On Dec 18, 2018
simi make cumming holiday for premises... lol
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 18, 2018
Trustme2:
Nothing new in the premises na. He has been to the premises severally grin grin
It doesn't stop him from holidaying there na. grin
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:35pm On Dec 18, 2018
Toto dey scratch simi cheesy
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by chivic4: 11:55pm On Dec 18, 2018
Register for wakanda nation today and start earning 100% legite only register with #1300 and make #11,000 and above daily follow this link to proceed https://wakanda.ng/affiliate-register/?ref=tochie10
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by techgeek12(m): 1:00am On Dec 19, 2018
Premises that already belongs to him... Premises that he has documents to... Premises that he even sleeps with....
Its AG work, soft work
Baba landlord
Wetin na, its a old something
If you know you know

Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by BrokenCock: 3:54am On Dec 19, 2018
Powerbk3909:
Original INEC Life Power. Its brand new and will give you at least 20 hrs back up on your Laptop. Stop wasting money to fuel Gen!
u dey sell zinox piwerbank abi u dey thief inec property to resell? Learn a good marketing strategy, contact me to teach you.
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 19, 2018
egwekwe:

Now... You know
Your ashawoness is on another level......he weak me I swear

Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by ifirexy: 7:01am On Dec 19, 2018
i need a holiday too biko
Re: "Come And Holiday In My Premises" - Simi Tells Adekunle Gold by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 19, 2018
I really feel Simi Is too big for Adekunle.

I really don't see anything special about Adekunle.

That's the truth. Maybe it's me sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Puts Up Notice Warning Intruders That He Shoots To Kill (photo) / Ali Baba's Twins, Ejiro And Tejiri Graduate From Pre-Degree Programme / Rema's Fans Wear Face Mask To Welcome Him In America (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.